70K Muslim clerics, 1.5 mil Muslims issue fatwa

Interesting..............people have been wondering where the Muslims were that are speaking out against the Taliban and ISIL, and here they are!

O good, now we can all relax there is nothing to worry about anymore

Hmmmmm. Thought I'd like to see the wording of this fatwa, as, in my experience, they tend to include so many qualifiers and ambiguities they aren't worth the paper they're wtitten on. Anyway, bar the following, the wording isn't in the link:

"He called on media organisations to stop referring to the groups – including Isis, the Taliban and al-Qaeda – as “Islamic”."

Sigh.

Luddly must be a muslim.

Let's see, the religion of lies, condemns ISIS, and the OP is ok with that. Please Luddly go overseas to a muslim temple, or whatever it is they have, and tell them you are American(I don't care if you are or not), and that way, we can never hear from you again.

It's a win, win. You prove your point, and you vanish, so we win too.

Luddly must be a muslim.

Let's see, the religion of lies, condemns ISIS, and the OP is ok with that. Please Luddly go overseas to a muslim temple, or whatever it is they have, and tell them you are American(I don't care if you are or not), and that way, we can never hear from you again.

Islam has mosques, not temples. And, have you ever actually been to the ME? I have, in places like Dubai, Jiddah Saudi Arabia, and I can tell you that most of the people that I met over there were only too happy to show me their faith and culture. And, they were pretty friendly as well.

Not everyone over there is a rabid terrorist.

Luddly must be a muslim.

Islam has mosques, not temples. And, have you ever actually been to the ME? I have, in places like Dubai, Jiddah Saudi Arabia, and I can tell you that most of the people that I met over there were only too happy to show me their faith and culture. And, they were pretty friendly as well.

Of course they are happy to show you their faith and culture.

Interesting..............people have been wondering where the Muslims were that are speaking out against the Taliban and ISIL, and here they are!

Muslims fight EACH OTHER---- no matter that the issue---expect to get a small percentage-----(like the percentage noted in the stats) to "PUT A CURSE" on this
or that group-------ANY GROUP which the rest happens to oppose-----Given----
"how do you evaluate Sufis?" millions of muslims would call them cursed
kaffirs

Luddly must be a muslim.

what does 'HAPPY TO SHOW THEIR RELIGION" have to do with who is a terrorist? Convincing people of the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM"----is required of
pious muslims. I have been in mosques by invitation here in the USA----Its where I learned MOST about the stench of islam

Luddly must be a muslim.

what does 'HAPPY TO SHOW THEIR RELIGION" have to do with who is a terrorist? Convincing people of the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM"----is required of
pious muslims. I have been in mosques by invitation here in the USA----Its where I learned MOST about the stench of islam

I guess you missed the part where I said that most of them aren't rabid terrorists.

BTW, if you get the Vice channel, watch a program called "Balls Deep" sometime, especially the one on Ramadan. You might learn something.

Luddly must be a muslim.

I guess you missed the part where I said that most of them aren't rabid terrorists.

BTW, if you get the Vice channel, watch a program called "Balls Deep" sometime, especially the one on Ramadan. You might learn something.

You said that which amounts to nothing. MOST germans did not shove children
into gas chambers--------SO? I know all I want to know about RAMADAN----if you have any questions about islam----feel free to ask me

Who would have thought the Islamophobes would be so hard to please?

C'mon OP.....

Muslims are always issuing fatwas.... surely you should know that by now...

Sometime ago they issued a fatwa against anyone living on MARS...... a colony on Mars is un-Islamic they say.

Muslim leaders issue a fatwa against anyone living on MARS

How can anybody take that seriously?

It's only :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Just like when "christian" leaders go "blah, blah, blah" against christian acts of terrorism. How can anyone take that seriously?

Forum List

Back