SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
That's the current pop vote number for Hillary. She's closely approaching the number of votes Obama received in 2012.

Obama had 65,915,795 votes.

Difference: 388,214

:eek:

You know, I've been thinking for a while that the only reason Trump said that the election would be rigged if he lost was because he'd ALREADY rigged it for himself!

With the way the popular vote is going, I'm starting to think I might be right. It's easier to rig the electoral college than it is to rig the voting machines for the popular vote.

Cheaper too.

That's the current pop vote number for Hillary. She's closely approaching the number of votes Obama received in 2012.

When do you think she will be sworn in as President?

• Banned
You know, I've been thinking for a while that the only reason Trump said that the election would be rigged if he lost was because he'd ALREADY rigged it for himself!

With the way the popular vote is going, I'm starting to think I might be right. It's easier to rig the electoral college than it is to rig the voting machines for the popular vote.

Cheaper too.

AMEN. Even Kellyanne Conway admitted that they didn't focus on the popular vote, they focused (read: rigged) on the electoral college. And they did that through unbelievably sophisticated voter suppression tactics. This election was "won" before the votes were even cast.

dependsformen.jpg

Trump won 30 states, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 legislatures, the House, the Senate, and the White House. That's some whoop ass right there you libs may need first aid after that epic beating.

Trump won 30 states, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 legislatures, the House, the Senate, and the White House. That's some whoop ass right there you libs may need first aid after that epic beating.
otoh, he now has zero excuse to not do what he promised. oh wait. it is trump. if course he will have a lot of excuses. and you trumptards will gobble it up. this will be awesome. lol

otoh, he now has zero excuse to not do what he promised. oh wait. it is trump. if course he will have a lot of excuses. and you trumptards will gobble it up. this will be awesome. lol

Is your seething hatred so fierce blood is spurting from your eyes? Trump is your daddy fool for the next 4 years.

Your math is off, the difference is Trump won the election. Retarded people often need a routine, so watching you repeat things day after day makes perfect sense to me.

Cheaper too.

AMEN. Even Kellyanne Conway admitted that they didn't focus on the popular vote, they focused (read: rigged) on the electoral college. And they did that through unbelievably sophisticated voter suppression tactics. This election was "won" before the votes were even cast.

Whose votes were suppressed? Be specific.

Um, in case you diddnt hear, that was settled last month. No one gives a fuck anymore.

="SYTFE, post: 16011083, member: 57974"]

So voters were intimidated in their homes and at work BEFORE the election? "'won' before the votes were even cast" :lol:

Forget the Electoral college, next time Dems need to focus on CA, NY and MA and roll up the popular vote count

Forum List

Back