You know, I've been thinking for a while that the only reason Trump said that the election would be rigged if he lost was because he'd ALREADY rigged it for himself!

With the way the popular vote is going, I'm starting to think I might be right. It's easier to rig the electoral college than it is to rig the voting machines for the popular vote.

Cheaper too.

AMEN. Even Kellyanne Conway admitted that they didn't focus on the popular vote, they focused (read: rigged) on the electoral college. And they did that through unbelievably sophisticated voter suppression tactics. This election was "won" before the votes were even cast.

Whose votes were suppressed? Be specific.

That's the current pop vote number for Hillary. She's closely approaching the number of votes Obama received in 2012.

Obama had 65,915,795 votes.

Difference: 388,214

:eek:

Too bad it means nothing........

That's the current pop vote number for Hillary. She's closely approaching the number of votes Obama received in 2012.

Trump hasn't taken office yet, and already one Republican elector has vowed to not vote for the Orange Cheetolini. So, I wouldn't get too cocky...1 may turn into 5. 5 may turn into 20....next thing you know....

Electoral College Elector Vows Not To Vote For Trump

What's the old fascist hag democrat win??

Last edited:
You know, I've been thinking for a while that the only reason Trump said that the election would be rigged if he lost was because he'd ALREADY rigged it for himself!

With the way the popular vote is going, I'm starting to think I might be right. It's easier to rig the electoral college than it is to rig the voting machines for the popular vote.

Cheaper too.

AMEN. Even Kellyanne Conway admitted that they didn't focus on the popular vote, they focused (read: rigged) on the electoral college. And they did that through unbelievably sophisticated voter suppression tactics. This election was "won" before the votes were even cast.

Whose votes were suppressed? Be specific.

Oh, Greg Palast. Gotcha.

And the DJ is just lovely.

Democrats are set up to win the popular vote every time. Majority of the population is on the coasts and that's where democrats win with the exception of the Southeast.

They Run up inflated numbers in high population areas.

The same values it takes to win the coasts is the opposite of what it takes to win the inside of the nation.

Yes they keep beating the dead horse, California was clinton 7,362,490 to Trumps 3,916,209 a difference of 3,446,281 so what is the POINT she won liberal scumslums SO WHAT? AGAIN ? AND she couldn't even maintain the amount she got in her best state. That means she is a super LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRR.

And the DJ is just lovely.

A natural blonde.
lol.gif

If she was running for Prom King she'd have it wrapped up.

Too bad there is no such thing as a popular vote though.

Trump hasn't taken office yet, and already one Republican elector has vowed to not vote for the Orange Cheetolini. So, I wouldn't get too cocky...1 may turn into 5. 5 may turn into 20....next thing you know....

Electoral College Elector Vows Not To Vote For Trump

And the Easter bunny may visit your home.

Oh wait, the Easter bunny is only a fable......

Just like the popular vote

Actually is called no difference, as in it makes no difference, the bitch still lost. :beer:

And she's still a LOSER!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I apologize.

I was wrong. I was DEFINITELY wrong.

I didn't believe there were that many stupid lemmings in the US.

Mea culpa.

Last edited:
Democrats are set up to win the popular vote every time. Majority of the population is on the coasts and that's where democrats win with the exception of the Southeast.

They Run up inflated numbers in high population areas.

The same values it takes to win the coasts is the opposite of what it takes to win the inside of the nation.
After Trump cleans out all the illegal aliens and enacts federal voter ID that requires legal citizenship, the progs won't win the coasts either. They'll be fucked... worse than they are now.

Forum List

Back