When do you think she will be sworn in as President?
flying-pig.jpg

It's hilarious to hear the liberals whining that if Hillary gets more popular votes than Trump, while Trump gets far more electoral votes as specified in the Constitution, somehow that makes Trump less elected or something.

Trump got more electoral votes because that's what he was trying to get. He succeeded, and Hillary failed.

If the Constitution said that the person with more popular votes becomes President, instead of electoral votes, then Trump would have (obviously) changed his tactics, campaigned more in big cities like NYC, Los Angeles, Denver, Philly, Chicago, Dallas/FW etc., and the result would be the same: He would get more votes from people he campaigned among. And it's reasonable to assume he would have more popular votes than Hillary, and would still be our next President. While Hillary would fail, again.

And no doubt, by now, the liberals would be whining that without the Electoral College the big cities were too likely to overwhelm smaller states whose cities weren't so big, and the this somehow made Trump less elected or something.

Liberals whining about the Electoral College now, are displaying the classic dodge of moving the goalposts after the game is over. This misdirection is typical of those who can't win the game when you play by the rules.

How much is this costing taxpayers anyways? This is just typical liberal fit throwing behavior, from rioting to making demands of the taxpayers which are frivolous and not going to turn out the way they want. When will they grow up and learn something about life?

Is this dumb bitch only demanding recounts in places where Trump won? On what grounds, I wonder? This woman obviously had no chance of winning even if votes were off by a million.

Taxpayers on the hook for most of cost of Michigan recount | Jamie Dupree - AJC

As a Presidential vote recount gets underway Thursday in Wisconsin, Green Party candidate Jill Stein has successfully been able to force another vote review in the race for the White House, this time in Michigan, where state officials say that taxpayers will have to pick up most of the cost.

“Michigan taxpayers could be paying $4 million despite the $1 million the Green Party nominee must pay to have the recount,” said Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, who publicly frowned on Stein’s recount request.

“It is unusual that a candidate who received just 1 percent of the vote is seeking a recount, especially when there is no evidence of hacking or fraud, or even a credible allegation of any tampering, Johnson said Wednesday evening.

In requesting recounts in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, Stein has focused on the use of certain voting machines, which she argues can be tampered with.

But in Michigan, there is none of that – instead, Stein has questioned the number of under votes, where people did not vote for anyone for President – those are known as “under votes.”

Stein claimed there were over 70,000 under votes; the Detroit Free Press reported that number was more like 85,000.

Here is an example in Genessee County, Michigan, just over one thousand people there didn’t cast a ballot for President:

michigan12.jpg

Despite what seems to be a victory for President-Elect Donald Trump, recounts are now underway courtesy of Stein in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

There is also a recount to come in some counties in Nevada, requested by Roque De La Fuente, who received even fewer votes than Stein.

That's the current pop vote number for Hillary. She's closely approaching the number of votes Obama received in 2012.

Obama had 65,915,795 votes.

Difference: 388,214

:eek:

Whew. . . I gotta tell you, I saw the post title and came in here foaming at the mouth pissed! Then I realized that all this was is vote counts. For a hot minute, I thought you were misquoting Rent. I was gonna challenge you to a duel.

Trump won the only way that matters. Plus let's also not forget he has spent the least amount of money to win the presidency in quite a while.

Clinton 1.2b
Trump 600m

Trump still has cash on hand 33m and Clinton has only 4m.

Wonder how bad the beating Would have been had he spent 1.2b or she spent 600m?

Source for the figures:
Tracking the 2016 Presidential Money Race

Forum List

Back