62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

Trump was the opposite of this.

I'll ask again, what was Trump going to do to him?
OPen up energy production instead of hampering it as trump did----send the naval ships---ARM UKRAINE and its neighbors----LEAD the world, which would have resulted in faster action against PUTIN via NATO and other nations. Tell Putin, that he would bomb his ass for attacking which btw, he also did which is why PUTIN had to wait till BIDEN got in to attack.

The world is much more dangerous place with that fuck BIDEN in----which btw is what I Posted numberous times before BIDEN was sworn in. This was all very very predictable....

OPen up energy production instead of hampering it as trump did----send the naval ships---ARM UKRAINE and its neighbors----LEAD the world, which would have resulted in faster action against PUTIN via NATO and other nations. Tell Putin, that he would bomb his ass for attacking which btw, he also did which is why PUTIN had to wait till BIDEN got in to attack.

The world is much more dangerous place with that fuck BIDEN in----which btw is what I Posted numberous times before BIDEN was sworn in. This was all very very predictable....
From ABC NEWS DATE 2019

What's your point? For the WHOLE TIME Trump was President, the Russians were armed the Ukrainian rebels, they were providing soldiers and they were hacking the Ukrainian government.

What did Trump do?
Something neither Obama nor his Veep, Biden did. He ARMED THE UKRAINIANS. Russians are being immolated in armored coffins today because of that.

From ABC NEWS DATE 2019
Bullshit! Trump has been on Putin's payroll for decades. You didn't notice just how subservient he has been. Fawning over him like he was his daddy? Trump isn't the strongman he pretends to be. He's a fraud, a scoundrel and a stuffed shirt. A very sick guy.

Hogwash!

Imagine a former president prostrating himself to a dictator invading another country. What an utter fool, and complete disgrace.
He's a sick puppy and his disease has unfortunately spread from his pea brain to those of his moron flock. Great Post.

Joe Biden insulted Putin by calling him a “killer.’ How did that work out? Did Putin decide not to invade the Ukraine because Biden was tough enough to insult him?

Perhaps if you want to sit down with someone and make a deal or solve a problem it is wise to give him a complement rather than insult him.

Perhaps we should have listened to Obama when he warned us about Joe.

1646548893309.jpeg

Joe Biden insulted Putin by calling him a “killer.’ How did that work out? Did Putin decide not to invade the Ukraine because Biden was tough enough to insult him?

Perhaps if you want to sit down with someone and make a deal or solve a problem it is wise to give him a complement rather than insult him.

Perhaps we should have listened to Obama when he warned us about Joe.

View attachment 611388
So your strategy is to suck up to and try not to upset poor Vladimir? Joe called him Killer because that's precisely what he is and always has been. Better than the way your hero calls him daddy.

So your strategy is to suck up to and try not to upset poor Vladimir? Joe called him Killer because that's precisely what he is and always has been. Better than the way your hero calls him daddy.
You like quotes so much, here's one from Rex Tillerson referring to Trump. "That guy is a Fuckin' Moron!"

My strategy is to get results. I never was able to make a deal with someone or convince them to do something if I first insulted them.

So let’s say Trump was still in office and said some nice things about Putin and Putin decided not to invade the Ukraine. Wouldn’t that be better than Joe the Demented Doofus insulting Putin and telling him not to invade Ukraine. Joe was trying to out tough Putin just like he did Corn Pop at the pool. Putin is no little neighborhood tough guy, he is ex-KGB.

Putin basically said, “F**k Joe Biden“ like many do here in the USA and launched his invasion. How many lives would be saved If he would have stayed home like he did when Trump was in office?

With Joe as President we will be damn lucky if we don’t end up in WWIII with everybody throwing nukes at each other.

1646555293342.jpeg

Lincoln’s full quote is even more interesting.

Temperance Address​

Abraham Lincoln caused a stir with this speech, given to the Springfield Washington Temperance Society on the 110th anniversary of George Washington's birth. Even though this organization was not a religious one, the crowd that gathered in the Second Presbyterian Church probably did not expect his approach.

***snip***

In my judgment, it is to the battles of this new class of champions that our late success is greatly, perhaps chiefly, owing. But, had the old school champions themselves, been of the most wise selecting, was their system of tactics, the most judicious? It seems to me, it was not. Too much denunciation against dram sellers and dram drinkers was indulged in. This, I think, was both impolitic and unjust. It was impolitic, because, it is not much in the nature of man to be driven to anything; still less to be driven about that which is exclusively his own business; and least of all, .

To have expected them to do otherwise than they did -- to have expected them not to meet denunciation with denunciation, crimination with crimination, and anathema with anathema, was to expect a reversal of human nature, which is God's decree, and never can be reversed. When the conduct of men is designed to be influenced, persuasion, kind, unassuming persuasion, should ever be adopted. It is an old and a true maxim, that a "drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall." So with men. If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend. Therein is a drop of honey that catches his heart, which, say what he will, is the great highroad to his reason, and which, when once gained, you will find but little trouble in convincing his judgment of the justice of your cause, if indeed that cause really be a just one. On the contrary, assume to dictate to his judgment, or to command his action, or to mark him as one to be shunned and despised, and he will retreat within himself, close all the avenues to his head and his heart; and though your cause be naked truth itself, transformed to the heaviest lance, harder than steel, and sharper than steel can be made, and though you throw it with more than Herculean force and precision, you shall be no more be able to pierce him, than to penetrate the hard shell of a tortoise with a rye straw.emphasis added[/B]

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

62% of voters are idiots

My strategy is to get results. I never was able to make a deal with someone or convince them to do something if I first insulted them.

So let’s say Trump was still in office and said some nice things about Putin and Putin decided not to invade the Ukraine. Wouldn’t that be better than Joe the Demented Doofus insulting Putin and telling him not to invade Ukraine. Joe was trying to out tough Putin just like he did Corn Pop at the pool. Putin is no little neighborhood tough guy, he is ex-KGB.

Putin basically said, “F**k Joe Biden“ like many do here in the USA and launched his invasion. How many lives would be saved If he would have stayed home like he did when Trump was in office?

With Joe as President we will be damn lucky if we don’t end up in WWIII with everybody throwing nukes at each other.

View attachment 611401

Lincoln’s full quote is even more interesting.

Temperance Address

Abraham Lincoln caused a stir with this speech, given to the Springfield Washington Temperance Society on the 110th anniversary of George Washington's birth. Even though this organization was not a religious one, the crowd that gathered in the Second Presbyterian Church probably did not expect his approach.

***snip***

In my judgment, it is to the battles of this new class of champions that our late success is greatly, perhaps chiefly, owing. But, had the old school champions themselves, been of the most wise selecting, was their system of tactics, the most judicious? It seems to me, it was not. Too much denunciation against dram sellers and dram drinkers was indulged in. This, I think, was both impolitic and unjust. It was impolitic, because, it is not much in the nature of man to be driven to anything; still less to be driven about that which is exclusively his own business; and least of all, .

To have expected them to do otherwise than they did -- to have expected them not to meet denunciation with denunciation, crimination with crimination, and anathema with anathema, was to expect a reversal of human nature, which is God's decree, and never can be reversed. When the conduct of men is designed to be influenced, persuasion, kind, unassuming persuasion, should ever be adopted. It is an old and a true maxim, that a "drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall." So with men. If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend. Therein is a drop of honey that catches his heart, which, say what he will, is the great highroad to his reason, and which, when once gained, you will find but little trouble in convincing his judgment of the justice of your cause, if indeed that cause really be a just one. On the contrary, assume to dictate to his judgment, or to command his action, or to mark him as one to be shunned and despised, and he will retreat within himself, close all the avenues to his head and his heart; and though your cause be naked truth itself, transformed to the heaviest lance, harder than steel, and sharper than steel can be made, and though you throw it with more than Herculean force and precision, you shall be no more be able to pierce him, than to penetrate the hard shell of a tortoise with a rye straw.emphasis added[/B]
It's one thing for leaders to try to get along and it's quite another to be subservient. Quite another to be a paid stooge.

It's one thing for leaders to try to get along and it's quite another to be subservient. Quite another to be a paid stooge.
Well, Joe Biden sold his influence all over the world using his son Hunter as the bagman. The term “paid stooge” fits him well.

Forum List

Back