62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

I can see that since Trump was handing Russia state secrets and intel.

62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden​

The invasion of the Ukraine would have been unnecessary had diplomatic agreements been the rule of the day. Trump, it seems, is a man of intelligent diplomacy so it isn't so much what Putin would have/could have done but the treacherous intimidation by the US government (without Trump) that has prevented Democratic principles to run a clean course. The leadership of Ukraine today is just another example of CIA puppetry along with the Shah, Batista, Perón, Diem, Pinochet and many many others.

So yes, I think I can agree with those who "believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office".

How many of those do you think would be able to write a paper on why Putin was able to invade Russia?

I'm guessing around 0%.

Just because people have "opinions", doesn't mean they have a clue what's going on around them.

Putin took Ukrainian territory under during Obama's watch, now he is doing it again under Biden's watch. He didn't under trump's watch.

What's your point? For the WHOLE TIME Trump was President, the Russians were armed the Ukrainian rebels, they were providing soldiers and they were hacking the Ukrainian government.

What did Trump do?

Bullshit. Trump bigs himself up all the time. What he says is no reflection of reality.

How many of those do you think would be able to write a paper on why Putin was able to invade Russia?

I'm guessing around 0%.

Just because people have "opinions", doesn't mean they have a clue what's going on around them.
Worse than "0% clueless opinions" is the barrage of disinformation from which to construct opinions.

There is it.

Pardon me? Who are you talking to?
facepalm-statue.jpg

You, Russian propaganda spreading idiot, I'm talking to you.

Last edited:

Oof, poor Dems. Even all glowing press for Biden can’t help him.

55E5EABF-0A5D-4EA1-B302-C0A536885571.jpeg

Forum List

Back