62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

You play a child’s game or setting a narrative and refusing to think it through. Not so much a child’s game but rather the game of clueless person who lets others do the thinking for them.

Weighing risks and benefits in hypothetical situations is exactly what adults do before making a decision.

You haven’t demonstrated the capability of abstract thought yet.
All you do is take in circles no wonder why you got beat up as a kid.

No street smarts what so ever

Yeah, and he also took Georgia under GWB. He took Crimea under Obama. Crickets under Trump. He's now taking more of Ukraine under Biden. Not too hard to see what's really going on.
The general consensus in Europe was that Putin didn't need to take Ukraine during Trump. He had Trump i his back pocket all the time...

Putin invaded in end because EU was getting stronger and Ukraine saw their future looking west rater than east...

This was a massive mistake by Putin.... Biden and EU will just keep on supplying the Ukraine resistance... Putin is going to pay very heavy for this land..

Putin invaded when it was the Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration so why wouldn't he invade again when it is the Potatohead/Ho administration? See any pattern there?

By the way, didn't Potatohead put the Ho in charge of the Ukrainian crisis? How is that working out?
Putin's economy is soon going to look like the 1929 U.S. depression.

You seem to know my motives better than I do. Could it be that I am throwing that fact out there to partly explain the poll numbers reported in the title of this thread? 62% believe that Putin would not have invaded if Trump were still president. Well, we will never know will we, because Biden is president not Trump. Oh! Wait, you know Putin would have invaded anyway because you have looked at all the facts!!!!! Right!

None of us know all the facts or exactly what goes on in Putin's head.
That is the narrative Putin wants in US... Putin wants Trump to be President so he can go back to pushing nations around...Weaken NATO...

Putin is the enemy, please stop playing his game...

Biden is doing the right thing here, When your enemy is making a mistake don't stop him...

Maybe! But you know what, I noticed you didn't debunk the article I presented. And if it was made for children,
Your reply is just as childish as the report.
it sure kicked your ass now didn't it?
What are you talking about?
* The report is childish.
* The insinuation made by the report is only an insinuation dressed up to look like fact to a childish mind.
* I have no personal investment in the matter. I am only interested in facts. So what is this "ass kick" you're talking about? It seems to me like just another childish conclusion.

..... Putin is the enemy, please stop playing his game...
Silly boy.
Biden is doing the right thing here, When your enemy is making a mistake don't stop him...
If you think the "don't stop your enemy from making a mistake" is a wise move then OK, there's probably something smart about that. But please do not attribute any wisdom to Biden. I mean, seriously! Biden may be even more of a moron than Bush Baby Jr.

The general consensus in Europe was that Putin didn't need to take Ukraine during Trump. He had Trump i his back pocket all the time... .....
Far-flung islands do not qualify as representatives of the "European consensus". In fact, the nearer the proximity to the United Snakes (and the English language) the more one can expect an American consensus of them.

That is the narrative Putin wants in US... Putin wants Trump to be President so he can go back to pushing nations around...Weaken NATO...

Not deterring Putin from invading Ukraine was a very smart move by Biden. And it's a good thing that Putin has stopped pushing other nations around now that Biden is president -- the people of Ukraine must be grateful of that.

All you do is take in circles no wonder why you got beat up as a kid.

No street smarts what so ever
Nah. It’s just apparent you’re an intellectual coward.

Too afraid to have an honest discussion. Adios loser.

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

I disagree and Pootin is going to do what he wants no matter the President and the same for Xi and China…

Is that why Brandon hampered US oil production, so we can be forced to buy 20 million barrels of oil PER MONTH FROM PUTIN?

Forum List

Back