62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

I

I hope you are having fun arguing about claims that I never made. I as much as said that we can never know what would have happen had Trump been elected for a second term because that didn't happen. You are correct that Putin has been targeting Ukraine for decades? So why didn't Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was president? Maybe you are right that maybe it just wasn't the way Putin had scheduled his long term plan. I am not pretending to know all the answers. But I do know that Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trump's first term and that fact sure seems to be getting under skin for some reason.

Here we go.

You never made the claims, and I'm telling you that you're presenting the stuff in a manner which intends to give off that impression. I've literally said this is what you're doing, and you know you're doing it.

Stop being dishonest.

Simple question do you know the difference between democrat and democracy?
You haven't figured out the difference yet? I find that young people, as yourself, get more out of finding the answers to questions if they look it up themselves. They seem to resent adults explaining things for them. So, if you haven't got a dictionary you can always search for it on Google. You'll appreciate it much better that way. :itsok:

Here we go.

You never made the claims, and I'm telling you that you're presenting the stuff in a manner which intends to give off that impression. I've literally said this is what you're doing, and you know you're doing it.

Stop being dishonest.
Putin did not invade Ukraine during the Trump administration. I am not saying that didn't happen because Trump was president, but I am not discounting the possibility that the Trump presidency acted as a deterrent either. After all, Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trumps watch. People give credit and blame to a president for what happens under his watch, rightly or wrongly. If you think I'm being dishonest, then so be it.

Putin did not invade Ukraine during the Trump administration. I am not saying that didn't happen because Trump was president, but I am not discounting the possibility that the Trump presidency acted as a deterrent either. After all, Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trumps watch. People give credit and blame to a president for what happens under his watch, rightly or wrongly. If you think I'm being dishonest, then so be it.

Putin also didn't invade during Washington's presidency.

You aren't just presenting this fact for no reason, you're clearly hoping to do something here, hoping to pursued people to think in a certain manner.

People present things because they want to say something.

So you tell me, what's you ultimate end goal with this isolated fact of yours? Why do you take MANY FACTS and put them together to form a proper conclusion?

Putin also didn't invade during Washington's presidency.

You aren't just presenting this fact for no reason, you're clearly hoping to do something here, hoping to pursued people to think in a certain manner.

People present things because they want to say something.

So you tell me, what's you ultimate end goal with this isolated fact of yours? Why do you take MANY FACTS and put them together to form a proper conclusion?
You seem to know my motives better than I do. Could it be that I am throwing that fact out there to partly explain the poll numbers reported in the title of this thread? 62% believe that Putin would not have invaded if Trump were still president. Well, we will never know will we, because Biden is president not Trump. Oh! Wait, you know Putin would have invaded anyway because you have looked at all the facts!!!!! Right!

None of us know all the facts or exactly what goes on in Putin's head.

You seem to know my motives better than I do. Could it be that I am throwing that fact out there to partly explain the poll numbers reported in the title of this thread? 62% believe that Putin would not have invaded if Trump were still president. Well, we will never know will we, because Biden is president not Trump. Oh! Wait, you know Putin would have invaded anyway because you have looked at all the facts!!!!! Right!

None of us know all the facts or exactly what goes on in Putin's head.

None of us would know. But you're clearly trying to say something. Now you're trying to hide that fact.

Putin did not invade Ukraine during the Trump administration ..... I am not discounting the possibility that the Trump presidency acted as a deterrent .....
I think it is very likely that he did act as a deterrent: Either deterring Putin or the CIA, although my money is on the latter.

Putin invaded when it was the Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration so why wouldn't he invade again when it is the Potatohead/Ho administration? See any pattern there?

By the way, didn't Potatohead put the Ho in charge of the Ukrainian crisis? How is that working out?

If you want to read more into what I'm saying than what I'm saying, that's your problem.

Or if you want to pretend you're not doing anything, well, I'm going to call you out on it.

It's so FUCKING OBVIOUS what you're doing. You even said it yourself

"It will help a lot of people decide how to vote in 2022 and 2024. I stated some facts and I'm leaving it up to the reader to decide how to use them."

You present isolated facts and then leave it up to people how to use them.

That is, presenting something in a manner you KNOW what it suggests, and hoping people get something from this.

Or if you want to pretend you're not doing anything, well, I'm going to call you out on it.

It's so FUCKING OBVIOUS what you're doing. You even said it yourself

"It will help a lot of people decide how to vote in 2022 and 2024. I stated some facts and I'm leaving it up to the reader to decide how to use them."

You present isolated facts and then leave it up to people how to use them.

That is, presenting something in a manner you KNOW what it suggests, and hoping people get something from this.
I just added a statement to my Signature, just for you. I hope you like it.

Love it, because I can't see it. The fun thing about this board is you can get rid of such things.
Well damn! I'm keeping it anyway, you know for my agenda in swaying people's vote.

Putin didn't Invade Ukraine under Trump's watch, just saying.

I might even get some bumper stickers printed and give them to my friends. PUTIN DIDN"T INVADE UKRAINE UNDER TRUMP"S WATCH would make a great bumper sticker, don't you think.

Well damn! I'm keeping it anyway, you know for my agenda in swaying people's vote.

Putin didn't Invade Ukraine under Trump's watch, just saying.

I might even get some bumper stickers printed and give them to my friends. PUTIN DIDN"T INVADE UKRAINE UNDER TRUMP"S WATCH would make a great bumper sticker, don't you think.

Yeah, perhaps you could also get one that says "Trump's my president, not Biden" and go around telling everyone that you don't think the election was "stole" too. Just to add to the manure pile.

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

But this would have; https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...artment_for_waiver_from_russia_sanctions.html

I just recently discovered that my TV picks up MSNBC so I put it on to have a look. Jesus! It is obviously made for the minds of children but is it possible that it is written by children too?
Maybe! But you know what, I noticed you didn't debunk the article I presented. And if it was made for children, it sure kicked your ass now didn't it?

Putin helped Trump get elected for a reason, and it certainly wasn't over Ukraine.

Forum List

Back