I'll list a few just from this Board

rightwinger
Biff_Poindexter
citygator
IM2
playtime
Seawytch
Lakhota
Faun (Even though Fido admitted he sucks)
Moonglow
eddiew37
ElmerMudd
White 6
candycorn
Mac1958
JoeB131
Superbadbrutha
Lesh
odanny
Synthaholic

I am sure I am missing many

Notice Azog didn't mention DragonLady. He's smart, that's why I like
I haven't encountered a single person anywhere who regrets voting for Biden. Given the alternative, you'd have to be insane to regret voting for Biden.

In contrast, Trump supporters generally try to hide the fact that they voted for Trump. They understand what a shameful thing they did. Sure, most would do it again. That's because they're immoral. They just understand they should hide the fact that they're immoral.

Biden voters, having done the moral and intelligent thing, don't feel a need to hide what they did. They also don't feel the need to brag about it. Voting for Biden was just basic human decency, and you don't brag about that.

Anyways, any other sore-loser weeping that you Trump cult sore-losers want to get out of your system? Please, bring it on.

I haven't encountered a single person anywhere who regrets voting for Biden. That makes sense because leftists are gutless, would you expect something else?

Given the alternative, you'd have to be insane to regret voting for Biden. Notice how the TDS arrived so soon, it really was first on Mamooth's list. See in PROG terms it's not that our guy is any good, he's just better than the alternative so it's you who got it wrong despite themselves.

In contrast, Trump supporters generally try to hide the fact that they voted for Trump. Well aint that a load of bull shit. Would you like me to start a poll to see how that works out for you? Trump Vs anyone you're choosing, I'll do it and we can test your narration.

How about you stop projecting instead? Here's a nice little poll for you, doesn't look like leftists approve of their own to me, what you say? Which leading Democrats do Democrats and Independents on this board like best?

They understand what a shameful thing they did. Man the projection is STRONG here.

Sure, most would do it again. That's because they're immoral. Oh sure, it's that moral compass again. Let's sell out blacks as inferior beings and be creepy around young children just met Biden is where we need to be as a country under a keen moral compass.

They just understand they should hide the fact that they're immoral. Let me know on that poll will you? I'll probably do it anyway, you're my motivation.

Biden voters, having done the moral and intelligent thing, don't feel a need to hide what they did. See above.

They also don't feel the need to brag about it. Which is it, they support Biden and The Joker or they don't?

Voting for Biden was just basic human decency, and you don't brag about that. ILMAO....Oh man when emotions are in the way stuff sure gets foggy, know what I mean?

Anyways, any other sore-loser weeping that you Trump cult sore-losers want to get out of your system? Please, bring it on. Irony defined, look for my poll in your honor.

A full on 8% more people think Biden is doing a better job than Trump at this time in their administrations. 65.5M voters vs 61.5M. That’s 4M more.

066FB3DB-9A2D-49A7-99DF-C5AB87371AD6.jpeg

Last edited:

Truth over Facts. Most of the country sees him as a weak leader. Wonder how Xi and Putin see him? It’s going to be a long three years.
Not truth, just a loaded question. True, Biden is not well loved but I bet that 60% would go down precipitously if the question was Biden or Trump. Biden isn't my first choice but Trump is my last choice and I'm not alone.

You can only hope. God you’re a shitty American.
My hope was the US would elect a strong president not Grandpa Brandon. No chance Putin does this if Trump is president. You’re the shitty American for voting for Biden and then not admitting that he has been awful.

Who are the 40% that would still vote for that moron?
40% seems high. Based on all the polls numbers, it seems that 28%~30% will vote Dems, no matter who is running. They are not morons. They just afraid the other side :rolleyes:

My hope was the US would elect a strong president not Grandpa Brandon. No chance Putin does this if Trump is president. You’re the shitty American for voting for Biden and then not admitting that he has been awful.
We’ve had lots of disappointments as president but weve only had one true coward hold the office. Trump dodged the draft like a coward. Refused to debate Biden like a coward. Refused to stand up to Putin like a coward. Never took responsibility for anything like a coward. He was born a coward and he will die a coward. What were you saying about a strong president?

We’ve had lots of disappointments as president but weve only had one true coward hold the office. Trump dodged the draft like a coward. Refused to debate Biden like a coward. Refused to stand up to Putin like a coward. Never took responsibility for anything like a coward. He was born a coward and he will die a coward. What were you saying about a strong president?
You just made up a bunch of crap. When you sober up, try again.

OK if Trump runs and wins you leave this board forever? Since you’re sure, it should be a no brainer.
Feel free to block me if you want a safe space snowflake.

Trump won’t run. He definitely wouldn’t win. He just lost by 7m fucking votes. He didn’t get any skinnier nor smarter nor any less repugnant since he lost by 7m votes. In fact he causes a riot/insurrection and has peddled fake election claims that even deep red republicans know are a lie since losing by 7m votes.

Biden is beatable by lots of opponents unlike a skillful Obama but the one person on the planet that can’t beat him is Trump.

Feel free to block me if you want a safe space snowflake.

Trump won’t run. He definitely wouldn’t win. He just lost by 7m fucking votes. He didn’t get any skinnier nor smarter nor any less repugnant since he lost by 7m votes. In fact he causes a riot/insurrection and has peddled fake election claims that even deep red republicans know are a lie since losing by 7m votes.

Biden is beatable by lots of opponents unlike a skillful Obama but the one person on the planet that can’t beat him is Trump.
Block? I am stating for you to put your money where you shitty mouth is. You’re a coward. Guess you’re not that sure. 20% want their vote back. Is that more or less than 7mil? Not that we do popular vote anyway. Didn’t you know that? Putting people on ignore is for pussies.

Block? I am stating for you to put your money where you shitty mouth is. You’re a coward. Guess you’re not that sure. 20% want their vote back. Is that more or less than 7mil? Not that we do popular vote anyway. Didn’t you know that? Putting people on ignore is for pussies.
2A645F63-B299-42C7-8812-1FC44CA26526.jpeg

Forum List

Back