Wisconsin Assembly Sends Election Shockwaves by Voting to Withdraw 10 Biden Electors

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
The Wisconsin Assembly has voted in the affirmative to pass a privileged resolution to withdraw the state’s 10 electors who were slated to have cast their votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The privileged resolution to withdraw the Biden electors will now proceed to the Wisconsin Rules Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly and to the Wisconsin Senate for immediate confirmation. The legislation was introduced by Rep. Timothy Ramthun.

Should be interesting

I guess it is time for the Wisconsin voters to withdraw the Wisconsin Assembly for trying to disenfranchise them.

The Wisconsin Assembly has voted in the affirmative to pass a privileged resolution to withdraw the state’s 10 electors who were slated to have cast their votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The privileged resolution to withdraw the Biden electors will now proceed to the Wisconsin Rules Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly and to the Wisconsin Senate for immediate confirmation. The legislation was introduced by Rep. Timothy Ramthun.

Should be interesting
Do you realize how many dead voters are shaking in their graves with their bony fists shaking to the skies with this disclosure?

Should be interesting
Fake news.

A resolution introduced in the Assembly Tuesday by a Republican representative to pull back Wisconsin’s ten electoral votes for Joe Biden is illegal and will die in committee, leading Republicans say.

“Not only is it illegal, it’s just plain unconstitutional,” Assembly majority leader Jim Steineke tweeted of the resolution introduced by Rep. Timothy Ramthun. Steineke, who is not seeking reelection this fall, chairs the Rules Committee that the resolution was sent to and made clear the resolution would die there.

False claims about the resolution have gone viral online, with the Gateway Pundit publishing an article falsely claiming the Assembly had voted to withdraw its electoral votes for Biden. While the right wing outlet has since tweaked their headline, saying that the resolution was simply “voted to advance”, the information is still incorrect–Rep. Steineke said in a tweet that no votes were cast.

Despite that, the disinformation is still spreading.

Should be interesting
If we could get the other states whose citizens had their votes for Trump discounted out by DNC precinct fraud, we wouldn't have to impeach Biden, he'd be shown the door to dementia house, and we wouldn't have to worry about Kamala telling the American people she doesn't have to go to the border where there is any suffering. It would also give President Trump the real winner a House and a Senate that would help him with World Peace, jobs for all, and overhaul pro-communist politics out of schools.

Should be interesting
The election is over. Wisconsin has certified it. The electors have been awarded to Biden. There is no redo here.
You know, the DOJ is coming after the people in Wisconsin who pushed the fraud allegations..which is why I suspect this douchebag sponsored this legislation. :)

Fake news.

A resolution introduced in the Assembly Tuesday by a Republican representative to pull back Wisconsin’s ten electoral votes for Joe Biden is illegal and will die in committee, leading Republicans say.

“Not only is it illegal, it’s just plain unconstitutional,” Assembly majority leader Jim Steineke tweeted of the resolution introduced by Rep. Timothy Ramthun. Steineke, who is not seeking reelection this fall, chairs the Rules Committee that the resolution was sent to and made clear the resolution would die there.

False claims about the resolution have gone viral online, with the Gateway Pundit publishing an article falsely claiming the Assembly had voted to withdraw its electoral votes for Biden. While the right wing outlet has since tweaked their headline, saying that the resolution was simply “voted to advance”, the information is still incorrect–Rep. Steineke said in a tweet that no votes were cast.

You are fake news. The resolution was submitted and is not yet dead. "Will die in committee" and "has died in committee" are two different things.

Just because I say "You will choke on a bag of rotten dicks, you filthy Commie" doesn't mean you already have.

You are fake news. The resolution was submitted and is not yet dead. "Will die in committee" and "has died in committee" are two different things.

Just because I say "You will choke on a bag of rotten dicks, you filthy Commie" doesn't mean you already have.
You poor sad deluded rube.

The Rabid Right Wing Propagandist got you again didn't they?

I hope you have your hopes up!

All you prematurely ejaculating sad little rubes have been hoaxed.

Jim Steineke is the Wisconsin Assembly Majority Leader:

steineke.jpg

Fake news.

For someone who SWEARS he is a Conservative don't you think it's odd that you do nothing but defend Progs and would rather have a Prog in Office than any current GOP politician? Me? I am not a Rumpist but I loathe all progs.

For someone who SWEARS he is a Conservative don't you think it's odd that you do nothing but defend Progs and would rather have a Prog in Office than any current GOP politician? Me? I am not a Rumpist but I loathe all progs.
I defend the truth. That's what real conservatives do.

Biden won the election. Deal with it.

Stop drinking the piss of these lying propagandists. They are DESTROYING the conservative movement.

The election is over. Wisconsin has certified it. The electors have been awarded to Biden. There is no redo here.
You know, the DOJ is coming after the people in Wisconsin who pushed the fraud allegations..which is why I suspect this douchebag sponsored this legislation. :)
They take medals away from athletes who cheat years after getting their medals----Biden cheated---worse he is a danger to the country. He and his communist corrupt organization must be removed.

State Representative Jim Steineke, who is majority leader of the Wisconsin State Assembly, disputed that characterization on Twitter on Tuesday. Sharing The Gateway Pundit's article, he wrote: "No, no we didn't."

The article had been shared by many Twitter users as of early Wednesday morning.

Steineke, who is also chair of the assembly's Rules Committee, explained the events surrounding Ramthun's resolution in several tweets on Tuesday and appeared to criticize his GOP colleague.

"Rep Ramthun just attempted to pass an Assembly resolution to recall WI's presidential electors," Steineke wrote. "Not only is it illegal, it's just plain unconstitutional. As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution. #EndofStory."

In a later tweet, Steineke wrote: "Disinformation spreads quickly. Here's what happened in the assembly tonight: Ramthun introduced a resolution with zero support (no cosponsors)."

"B/c it was a privileged resolution, it has to be referred to committee. It was referred to Rules," he went on, saying: "There was no vote on it."

Rep. Ramthun has been vocal in claiming that former President Trump actually won the election—claims also made by the former president himself and some his allies. He has also previously supported the idea of withdrawing Wisconsin's electoral votes, which is not legally possible.

On January 20, Wisconsin State Assembly Speaker Robin Vos stripped Ramthun of his only assigned staffer after Ramthun had falsely accused him of signing a deal with attorneys for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to authorize absentee ballot drop boxes.

We are supposed to be a nation of laws, not men. If it ain't legal then we shouldn't be doing it.

Forum List

Back