60% would vote Against Biden

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Truth over Facts. Most of the country sees him as a weak leader. Wonder how Xi and Putin see him? It’s going to be a long three years.

I'll list a few just from this Board

rightwinger
Biff_Poindexter
citygator
IM2
playtime
Seawytch
Lakhota
Faun (Even though Fido admitted he sucks)
Moonglow
eddiew37
ElmerMudd
White 6
candycorn
Mac1958
JoeB131
Superbadbrutha
Lesh
odanny
Synthaholic

I am sure I am missing many
You should list me 3 times because that’s how many times I voted for him. We are working out a way for me to vote 9 times this year but Soros hasn’t finalized the deal with Dominion yet.

60% would vote Against Biden​

Biden does not have to have over 50 percent of voters approve of him

He just has to have more approve of him over his opponent

Do you not know what the word "against" means?

Obama had less than 50 percent approval in 2012 and he won easily
Bush had less than 50 percent approval in 2004 and still won

You just have to beat the other guy
If the other guy is Trump, Biden will win easily

Obama had less than 50 percent approval in 2012 and he won easily
Bush had less than 50 percent approval in 2004 and still won

You just have to beat the other guy
If the other guy is Trump, Biden will win easily

Do you know what the word "against" means? I ask again.....

Cool man. You do you
You still have a thread titled “I miss Trump”. Your analysis is highly suspect.

The republicans have done nothing to earn anyones vote. If they win control it will be super short lived… again. America will wise up or fade away.

You still have a thread titled “I miss Trump”. Your analysis is highly suspect.

The republicans have done nothing to earn anyones vote. If they win control it will be super short lived… again. America will wise up or fade away.
Still? Do threads disappear on this board? VA voters disagree with you.

I haven't encountered a single person anywhere who regrets voting for Biden. Given the alternative, you'd have to be insane to regret voting for Biden.

In contrast, Trump supporters generally try to hide the fact that they voted for Trump. They understand what a shameful thing they did. Sure, most would do it again. That's because they're immoral. They just understand they should hide the fact that they're immoral.

Biden voters, having done the moral and intelligent thing, don't feel a need to hide what they did. They also don't feel the need to brag about it. Voting for Biden was just basic human decency, and you don't brag about that.

Anyways, any other sore-loser weeping that you Trump cult sore-losers want to get out of your system? Please, bring it on.

I haven't encountered a single person anywhere who regrets voting for Biden. Given the alternative, you'd have to be insane to regret voting for Biden.

In contrast, Trump supporters generally try to hide the fact that they voted for Trump. They understand what a shameful thing they did. Sure, most would do it again. That's because they're immoral. They just understand they should hide the fact that they're immoral.

Biden voters, having done the moral and intelligent thing, don't feel a need to hide what they did. They also don't feel the need to brag about it. Voting for Biden was just basic human decency, and you don't brag about that.

Anyways, any other sore-loser weeping that you Trump cult sore-losers want to get out of your system? Please, bring it on.
So your cats support Biden?

Forum List

Back