Will Biden's SCOTUS choice be illegal...according to SCOTUS?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Biden pledged to put a black woman on the Supreme Court.​

Now it is very interesting that SCOTUS IS NOW

Race-conscious university admission policies to face Supreme Court review​

So in summary, Biden's restrictive choice for a SCOTUS justice, i.e. black woman is totally adverse to what SCOTUS is looking at right now, i.e. can schools restrict admissions only to blacks???

Remember Biden says anything to get a vote! Tells blacks "you ain't black if you vote GOP"! Wow... and now???
Regardless of its pronouns, adverbs, color, multigender, identify as a giraffe, laptop etc, it will be a flaming liberal.
No question and it won't alter the court i.e. more liberals.
But it will delay the appointment as this is definitely SCOTUS area!

He's a scumbag, through and through. Fucking leftists support this BS too, because they're clearly fucked.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

The left practice racism and segregation all day every day. Take a look at the judges the left have appointed to the current SC, not one is fit for the job. They appoint people based on their political positions, that's clearly not how it's supposed to go down and the results prove it.

Biden has a dream too.....
"I have a dream that my children in and out of rehab will one day live in a nation where they're judged by the color of their skin. Let's start with Kamala, next comes the transvestite."

Biden pledged to put a black woman on the Supreme Court.​

Now it is very interesting that SCOTUS IS NOW

Race-conscious university admission policies to face Supreme Court review​

So in summary, Biden's restrictive choice for a SCOTUS justice, i.e. black woman is totally adverse to what SCOTUS is looking at right now, i.e. can schools restrict admissions only to blacks???
Can he nominate an illegal alien black woman?

Forum List

Back