60% would vote Against Biden

2D2C2367-A5DA-4516-BE5F-C94B791EE223.jpeg

Not truth, just a loaded question. True, Biden is not well loved but I bet that 60% would go down precipitously if the question was Biden or Trump. Biden isn't my first choice but Trump is my last choice and I'm not alone.
Of course, you are not alone. Close to 30% of Dems will vote Biden if Biden is dems' man in 2024. Having said that, I believe over 20% of Dems voters will not go out to vote, and around 20% of Dems will vote for GOP instead.

Truth over Facts. Most of the country sees him as a weak leader. Wonder how Xi and Putin see him? It’s going to be a long three years.

It's the New York Post.

You think Trump was a strong President and Biden is weak. The opposite is true. Trump was the weakest President since Reagan. When dozens of your underlings are being arrested and jailed, that denotes weakness on the part of the President. A weak man doesn't surround himself with people who believe they can take advantage of their positions.

Although in Trump's case, he believed that HE could take advantage of his position to avoid prosecution.

It's the New York Post.

You think Trump was a strong President and Biden is weak. The opposite is true. Trump was the weakest President since Reagan. When dozens of your underlings are being arrested and jailed, that denotes weakness on the part of the President. A weak man doesn't surround himself with people who believe they can take advantage of their positions.

Although in Trump's case, he believed that HE could take advantage of his position to avoid prosecution.
60% disagree with you.

Of course, you are not alone. Close to 30% of Dems will vote Biden if Biden is dems' man in 2024. Having said that, I believe over 20% of Dems voters will not go out to vote, and around 20% of Dems will vote for GOP instead.
Depends on who Biden runs against. If it is Trump, (nearly) 100% of Dems will vote but it will be the GOP voters that stay home. I may contribute to Trump's campaign to ensure a Dem win.

Depends on who Biden runs against. If it is Trump, (nearly) 100% of Dems will vote but it will be the GOP voters that stay home. I may contribute to Trump's campaign to ensure a Dem win.
You said Biden isn’t your first choice. Who is?

That makes sense because leftists are gutless, would you expect something else?
That post was a lot more weepy than your usual stuff.

I'm guessing you're depressed over the SC thing. You know you can't stop a good loyal American pick from being confirmed. The SC is your biggest hope for getting your fascist utopia implemented. Without that, your welfare is turned off, and you have to work for a living.

Roberts isn't a fascist. Thomas could croak any time. Your fascist majority hangs by a thread. Hence your tears.

Irony defined, look for my poll in your honor.

I'm sorry, but all positions in my pout-stalker club are currently filled. I've got your resume here on file, and I'll let you know if anything opens up. Just hang on. Given COVID, there's a good chance that some of the other pout-stalkers will kick the bucket.

That is the pt I am not so assured anymore, and Biden is so bad that I tend to believe some Dems will vote for trump as well, MSM is still Trump this and Trump that over their network, but the fact is that people will wake up when shit hits home. In the end, what had Trump done?

That is the pt I am not so assured anymore, and Biden is so bad that I tend to believe some Dems will vote for trump as well, MSM is still Trump this and Trump that over their network, but the fact is that people will wake up when shit hits home. In the end, what had Trump done?
I think anyone who is not a true believer in Trump, even if they are conservative and GOP will just be to ashamed to have him represent them for another 4 years.

I think anyone who is not a true believer in Trump, even if they are conservative and GOP will just be to ashamed to have him represent them for another 4 years.
If that is true, it will be a very interesting election. Imagine, Trump vs Biden in 2024, all voters voting for the other team.

Forum List

Back