58% believe trump's MAGA movement is threatening America's democratic foundation.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
The country is fed up with MAGA. A poll says even 1/4 of repubs agree that he and his cult is harming the country, and are a threat to our democratic form of government. Instead of backing off, the MAGAs are doubling down on their semi-facist behavior. Seems to me that the reversal of Roe v Wade, and the continuing list of trump's court entanglements finally reached an insurmountable level,and the country has just had enough of his spoiled child behavior.
Most Americans see Trump's MAGA as threat to democracy: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The country is fed up with MAGA. A poll says even 1/4 of repubs agree that he and his cult is harming the country, and are a threat to our democratic form of government. Instead of backing off, the MAGAs are doubling down on their semi-facist behavior. Seems to me that the reversal of Roe v Wade, and the continuing list of trump's court entanglements finally reached an insurmountable level,and the country has just had enough of his spoiled child behavior.

Crap poll. "Adults". Not likely voters, not even registered voters. Note how contradictory they are. They don't like Biden, they didn't like the speech at all. But they somehow....believed the speech.

Sure. We'll see come November, won't we?

99 percent know that biden is senile and incompetent

How many did they ask, and where did they ask. They didn't ask in Pottsville Pennsylvania. They didn't ask in Fredericktown Pennsylvania. They didn't ask in Vanceburg Kentucky, or Huntington West Virginia, or Portsmouth Ohio. That's for damn sure.

1,000 "adults". Not even voters.

Crap poll, but we can expect a whole lot more of this as November nears. "BELIEVE US!! Everyone hates MAGA just as much as the Demented Basement Dummy does!! No, really!!!"

58% of mentally ill liberals say Trump has been made evil by the GOP who's main ally is Satan.

Crap poll. "Adults". Not likely voters, not even registered voters. Note how contradictory they are. They don't like Biden, they didn't like the speech at all. But they somehow....believed the speech.

You could be right. The majority of the country might be MAGA just like you. You should just ignore that little poll and continue just the way your cult has always done. What could possibly go wrong?

58% of mentally ill liberals say Trump has been made evil by the GOP who's main ally is Satan.
I didn't notice anything in the article about Satan, but if you think you did, I'll believe you.

You could be right. The majority of the country might be MAGA just like you. You should just ignore that little poll and continue just the way your cult has always done. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh I don't think most of the country is MAGA. But I do think most of the country can see who the real true crazies are. It's the people who think men can breastfeed, Lia Thomas is a woman, BLM is peaceful, the border is secure, inflation is good for you, climate change is real and it means you need to drive an electric car tomorrow, and your kids need to pick a pronoun in order to start kindergarten.

And you know it too. Hence the panic over MAGA.

Seems to me that the reversal of Roe v Wade, and the continuing list of trump's court entanglements finally reached an insurmountable level,and the country has just had enough of his spoiled child behavior.
Polls come and go and the only one that REALLY matters will be done 60 days from today.

I'm sure that pieces like this bring joy to your heart but you seem smart enough to grasp that the full weight of the DC alphabet agencies wouldn't be necessary to be brought to bear on a guy and his supporters who the majority of voters are ready to get rid of.

Why WOULD we be seeing all these contortions about documents that have been in his possession for 18+ months? BTW, there are quite a few examples of other presidents having disputes with NARA over documents, including declassified documents that a president has decided he wants to be part of his library.
For everyone not named Trump, lawyers make phone calls and file briefs to hash out a resolution. Bottom line is that this is just the next scam to stop him running. IF they really believed that a majority were fed up and had had enough, why not welcome his run in '24? I mean, you make it sound like he'd have no chance to win, anyway.

I've said this before but it bears repeating. They seem to be trying to make a case that he mishandled government secrets and under

🌐
18 U.S. Code § 2071
They believe a conviction will disqualify him from running for office. Do YOU believe that? Before he even goes to trial - almost guaranteed to be held in DC - millions of those like yourself who've been dreaming of finally seeing him destroyed legally, will have already found him guilty and ANYTHING that "interferes" with him receiving "justice" is going to make those fair minded folks OUTRAGED.

So, with that set up, the government will leak details like a sieve, ALL of which will condemn Trump. You'll be waiting with baited breath to hear the "guilty" verdict and cheers and joy will spread over blue nation. What your probably unaware of or unwilling to believe is that no subsequent statute that penalizes government employees from holding office again has the standing to overrule the clear text of our Constitution. SOOO... he'll certainly be convicted in a DC jury trial. DC has OVER 90% Democrat population. But when the DOJ tries to make the case that he is disqualified, SCOTUS is going to ruin their day.

I can see the headlines now - "Rigged court lets Trump stand above the law! "
At that point it will be interesting to see what the Left decides to use to disrupt his run or to make the country ungovernable once he wins. All I can say is you folks really, really need to give serious consideration to our shared consequences if the Left decides to ignore his win and go into the streets as though they can "protest" him out of the office.

The stupid people who believe the US is a Democracy.

The country is fed up with MAGA.

BULLSHIT.

This country is fed up with lying, thieving, Stalinist LEFTIST asswipes.

Your gig is up in three months.

A poll says even 1/4 of repubs agree that he and his cult is harming the country, and are a threat to our democratic form of government. Instead of backing off, the MAGAs are doubling down on their semi-facist behavior. Seems to me that the reversal of Roe v Wade, and the continuing list of trump's court entanglements finally reached an insurmountable level,and the country has just had enough of his spoiled child behavior.
Reuters is owned by the Rothschild banking family. So is AP. You didn't know that?

They will continue to be increasingly shrill for the coming 60 days. Hell they might even try some kind of false flag to keep from letting the people well and truly kick their asses OUT of power. They understand that the moment the next Congress is sworn, Joe becomes a half-assed footnote with no more legislative power than his buddy the Easter Bunny.

The Senate may or may not be in play but the polling on the House races - even though we're hearing stories about the "Blue resurgence", is basically a done deal. The only unknown is how large the majority will be. I sincerely hope that the Rs file impeachment articles before Christmas and immediately stand up several investigative committees to have a look into the connections between Joe and Hunter's business deals.

It will be interesting to see how the Ds handle the J6 circus as they finish up the year while they're still in the majority. My guess is they'll either try to rush it to completion since it will have served its purpose, OR they'll be all over the media saying the Rs want to shut it down and lose all the evidence. I've already made my Representative understand that if he votes against continuing the J6 investigation, he won't be getting my vote.

ALL OF THAT needs to be brought out into the light of day. Wray and his minions need to questioned over their actions as well. Subpoenas should fly for all emails, texts, phone call transcripts, etc... I'm not gullible enough to expect Biden's DOJ pimp to prosecute anyone around Biden but at least the public that doesn't have a drooling anticipation of Trump in a perp walk will have a chance to see and hear for themselves just how corrupt Joe and Co ARE.

They will continue to be increasingly shrill for the coming 60 days. Hell they might even try some kind of false flag to keep from letting the people well and truly kick their asses OUT of power. They understand that the moment the next Congress is sworn, Joe becomes a half-assed footnote with no more legislative power than his buddy the Easter Bunny.

The Senate may or may not be in play but the polling on the House races - even though we're hearing stories about the "Blue resurgence", is basically a done deal. The only unknown is how large the majority will be. I sincerely hope that the Rs file impeachment articles before Christmas and immediately stand up several investigative committees to have a look into the connections between Joe and Hunter's business deals.

It will be interesting to see how the Ds handle the J6 circus as they finish up the year while they're still in the majority. My guess is they'll either try to rush it to completion since it will have served its purpose, OR they'll be all over the media saying the Rs want to shut it down and lose all the evidence. I've already made my Representative understand that if he votes against continuing the J6 investigation, he won't be getting my vote.

ALL OF THAT needs to be brought out into the light of day. Wray and his minions need to questioned over their actions as well. Subpoenas should fly for all emails, texts, phone call transcripts, etc... I'm not gullible enough to expect Biden's DOJ pimp to prosecute anyone around Biden but at least the public that doesn't have a drooling anticipation of Trump in a perp walk will have a chance to see and hear for themselves just how corrupt Joe and Co ARE.
Yes. These next three months will be dangerous.

If Democrats get worried they will act. They always do

We believe in women rights and sexual rights.
So do I.

But guess what, there's a little piece of reality you dumbass leftards don't want to look squarely in the eye.

You only have the rights WE AGREE ON. You don't get to pull imaginary rights out of your butt, things don't work that way

When it comes to political rights, you only have the ones I CHOOSE TO RECOGNIZE.

And in my world, that means we either agree (in which case I respect the agreement), or all bets are off and in that case I get to do whatever I want including beating your silly disagreeable ass into a bloody pulp.

Our Constitution is very clear: the only way you get Rights is BY AGREEMENT.

2/3 of the People, and 3/4 of the States

That is the requirement

Leftard wish lists are not adequate, not sufficient

Forum List

Back