58% believe trump's MAGA movement is threatening America's democratic foundation.

BULLSHIT.

This country is fed up with lying, thieving, Stalinist LEFTIST asswipes.

Your gig is up in three months.

Reuters is owned by the Rothschild banking family. So is AP. You didn't know that?

Social media posts circulating since at least 2014 claim the Rothschild family, a prominent European banking family, owns global news agencies Reuters and the Associated Press (AP).

You do know evangelicals love the Jews, tramp has them handle his money and he has a swath of land in Israel.

Last edited:

Social media posts circulating since at least 2014 claim the Rothschild family, a prominent European banking family, owns global news agencies Reuters and the Associated Press (AP).

You fucking moron. You're using a fact checker that's ALSO Deep State. You fucking brainless idiots are getting dangerous now.

The one that don't believe in women rights or sexual rights are the republicans.
I don't think you can speak for Republicans.

Your job, if you want rights, is to convince 2/3 of the People it's a good idea.

And you haven't done that. You've failed.

So don't complain to me about my friends on the right. It's not their fault, it's yours

The US has always been a Constitutional Republic. In your fairy tale Democracy the East and West Coast would make the decisions for the entire country.
its a democracy republic.

• Republic: "A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch."[1]
  • Democracy: "A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."[2]

We don't need freedom =republicans.

The country is fed up with MAGA. A poll says even 1/4 of repubs agree that he and his cult is harming the country, and are a threat to our democratic form of government. Instead of backing off, the MAGAs are doubling down on their semi-facist behavior. Seems to me that the reversal of Roe v Wade, and the continuing list of trump's court entanglements finally reached an insurmountable level,and the country has just had enough of his spoiled child behavior.
Most Americans see Trump's MAGA as threat to democracy: Reuters/Ipsos poll

...the same 58% also believe that men can give birth and then chestfeed their infant

This

• Republic: "A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch."[1]
  • Democracy: "A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."[2]

It's becoming more and more clear that this madness is now a part of the DNA of MAGA world.

This only fades with time, as enough of them find the self esteem to peel away. And that may require seeing the MAGA zombies achieve some short-term "victories", and enough of them realizing that those "victories" are wrong for the country.

I don't think there is a magic pill or specific event for this. Just, time.

This

It's becoming more and more clear that this madness is now a part of the DNA of MAGA world.

This only fades with time, as enough of them find the self esteem to peel away. And that may require seeing the MAGA zombies achieve some short-term "victories", and enough of them realizing that those "victories" are wrong for the country.

WTF are you blathering about.

The country is fed up with MAGA. A poll says even 1/4 of repubs agree that he and his cult is harming the country, and are a threat to our democratic form of government. Instead of backing off, the MAGAs are doubling down on their semi-facist behavior. Seems to me that the reversal of Roe v Wade, and the continuing list of trump's court entanglements finally reached an insurmountable level,and the country has just had enough of his spoiled child behavior.
Most Americans see Trump's MAGA as threat to democracy: Reuters/Ipsos poll
Hopefully
DOWN WITH THE UNION !

sjshhshshsnns.jpg

We went from maga ...to ultra maga to extreme maga

Nope
I won't face wall

The US is a Constitutional Republic the people who founded this country loathed Democracies. I find it funny that you loons screech endlessly about freedoms that are not mentioned at all in the Constitution, but those that are in the document should be curtailed or outright banned.

This

Dude you have the pathology you keep talking about.

YOU are talking about Trump all the time.

We are not.

It's insane. It's laughable.

This

Create your own fantasy world, and hope that it functions in the real world.

Create your own fantasy world, and hope that it functions in the real world.

Oh. Do you mean the world where Trump had the economy cooking and was fixing the border?

Or the world where men breastfeed, take places on women's sports teams, and kindergarteners pick their pronouns? Or the world where Memphis is a hellhole populated by released criminals who kill on a whim?

Which world, now?

Forum List

Back