Donald Trump Is Threatening US Democracy, And The Public Sees Him

Look in the mirror, jerkoff. If you had half a brain you'd be dangerous.
But I have a whole one, so I become your worst nightmare.

And you? You're a leftard spreading lies on an internet forum. Speaks for itself.

Everyone knows you moron leftards do nothing but LIE. All the time. There's not a single word that comes out of your flapper that's not a lie of some sort.

Guess what, Shorty? NO ONE BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE. Boy cried wolf too many times.

Go ahead, howl at the moon some more. No one cares. You fuckers are GONE in 57 short days. And if you try to cheat again we'll stick a red hot poker up your ass and twist it around some.

Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are undermining U.S. democracy—and the American public sees him.

According to a new poll from Reuters/Ipsos, 58% of respondents, “including one in four Republicans—said Trump's ‘Make America Great Again’ movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.”

America isn’t MAGA, and real America wants no part of these traitorous bastards.
Lie. Trump is a threat to the Democrat party. Democracy is alive and well.

Grifters cannot ever make America great. You are on the wrong side of right and wrong, and common sense. A country can only be great when it recognizes its institutions. Trump has no idea what they are, and could care less how they make America great. We know what Make America Great is for him. Get a clue;Did Laura Ingraham Intentionally Give a Nazi Salute Last Night? An Investigation.
Why are you against Making America Great Again? Don't you want America to be great? I just don't understand the mentality.

But I have a whole one, so I become your worst nightmare.

And you? You're a leftard spreading lies on an internet forum. Speaks for itself.

Everyone knows you moron leftards do nothing but LIE. All the time. There's not a single word that comes out of your flapper that's not a lie of some sort.

Guess what, Shorty? NO ONE BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE. Boy cried wolf too many times.

Go ahead, howl at the moon some more. No one cares. You fuckers are GONE in 57 short days. And if you try to cheat again we'll stick a red hot poker up your ass and twist it around some.
What good is a whole brain when it's been brainwashed, halfwit?

You just got the dumb fuck award of the week & it's only Sunday.

Nice job.
If you were only relevant enough to be relevant, I might care.

But you're just a dumb, stupid, blowhard LYING leftard.

Therefore you'll pardon me if I just don't give a damn.

Health care! We either provide it or we don't. So far, we are the only developed nation without government run HC, and or care for the life of the mother. No wonder the women killers have been put on notice.

The Constitution, SCOTUS, and states rights, have either never addressed health care for women, or they voted against it. Let that sink in.
States voters now have the power to decide. You miss that part?

Ever hear of "Stop The Steal", CLOWN? How has Trump used any of those donations to file court casrs, investigations, etc etc to look at his supposedly being screwed in that election? He claimed that's what the fundraiser was for.

Now think hard, but try not to hurt yourself in the bargain. I'm waiting for you to get back here & play dumb.
Now it’s “donations”? :itsok:

To you they're gifts to your Master.
That’s what a donation is, Simp.

A gift.

donation​

noun
Save Word

do·na·tion | \ dō-ˈnā-shən \

Definition of donation​

: the act or an instance of donating: such as
a: the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
b: a free contribution : GIFT