Donald Trump Is Threatening US Democracy, And The Public Sees Him

So you STILL can’t back up your bullshit.
Breaking! DOJ has issued supeonas for the phones of 40 members of Trump's criminal mob such as Dan Scavino in relation to the Jan. 6 coup attempt.

Burn, baby burn! :abgg2q.jpg:

Breaking! DOJ has issued supeonas for the phones of 40 members of Trump's criminal mob such as Dan Scavino in relation to the Jan. 6 coup attempt.

Burn, baby burn! :abgg2q.jpg:
I told you to bring links backing up your claims of all the crimes Trump is guilty of.

I see no links, Slopehead.

Go fetch those links.

That’s what a donation is, Simp.

A gift.

donation​

noun
Save Word

do·na·tion | \ dō-ˈnā-shən \

Definition of donation​

: the act or an instance of donating: such as
a: the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
b: a free contribution : GIFT
Did your orange god ask for gifts, CLOWN? No, he asked for money from you rubes so he could "stop the steal", mouth breather.

One born every minute.

I told you to bring links backing up your claims of all the crimes Trump is guilty of.

I see no links, Slopehead.

Go fetch those links.
Sure hope DOJ gets their hands on those "burner phones" that Gang Boss Trump's crew was using.

Every day it gets better & better watching Trump, his goon squad & guys like you :206::206::206:

That’s what a donation is, Simp.

A gift.

donation​

noun
Save Word

do·na·tion | \ dō-ˈnā-shən \

Definition of donation​

: the act or an instance of donating: such as
a: the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
b: a free contribution : GIFT
ggnr6mwj7xo91.jpg

Did your orange god ask for gifts, CLOWN? No, he asked for money from you rubes so he could "stop the steal", mouth breather.

One born every minute.
Apparently, the word "donation" is too long for your pea brain.

Better luck next time, Shitstain. :113:

Sure hope DOJ gets their hands on those "burner phones" that Gang Boss Trump's crew was using.

Every day it gets better & better watching Trump, his goon squad & guys like you :206::206::206:
I see you admit you have no links, Slopehead.

Thanks.:113::113::113::113::113:

I'll bet Trump's overhanging forehead is really furrowed after the NYAG sued his sorry ass today, CLOWN.

lol

Failed AG Letitia James, that one?

What a joke. Trump is probably salivating at the thought of seeing her in the unemployment line.

Forum List

Back