52% of people feel they are in imminent danger at least once a day...

Paranoia is unreasoned fear. It is only prudent to realize that life has inherent mortal consequences. Gliding down the highway with a large group of others going over 100 kph, for example, has instant death as a very real and present possibility.
When the kitchen is too hot, one should refrain from remaining therein.

... mostly folks between 24 and 35 suffering from anxiety.

That seems like a very high number.

It's a common problem exhibited by many. The fear tends to be out sync with the odds. For example, the chance of being shot in a mass shooting is 0.00000143%, or 1 in a million, yet over a third of US Adults say fear of mass shootings prevents them from going to certain places or events.

Some just need to grasp reality and the odds when calculating risk etc..

Trump supporters are prone to violence...so yeah, I'm not surprised. We've also reduced gun laws to allow anyone with a pulse to buy as many as they can for whomever they want so theres an added reason to fear violence from rednecks.

Your logic is flawed, your rationale convoluted. (anyone surprised ?)

As a black person, you are statistically FAR more likely to be killed BY A BLACK PERSON.

Rednecks, generally speaking, are cowards and while they absolutely love to kill things that can't shoot back, they run for cover if there's any chance they could suffer even bruises or scratches.

Your fear of "rednecks" as an inner city, obese negro are unfounded if not laughable.
Chris Rock famously made this point for you years ago in his wildly popular, "I hate niggas" video.
It's on YouTube. Go watch it.

No. You won't meet your end at the hands of a Trump supporter...but you best watch your back for Obama and Biden supporters, at least that what the actual facts and FBI / CDC statistics show.

I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were.
“Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades.

Last edited:
It's a common problem exhibited by many. The fear tends to be out sync with the odds. For example, the chance of being shot in a mass shooting is 0.00000143%, or 1 in a million, yet over a third of US Adults say fear of mass shootings prevents them from going to certain places or events.

Some just need to grasp reality and the odds when calculating risk etc..

If you're asking far Left lemmings to grasp reality.......you've gone too far. Never gonna happen.

Rednecks, generally speaking, are cowards and while they absolutely love to kill things that can't shoot back, they run for cover if there's any chance they could suffer even bruises or scratches.
makes me wonder just how many rednecks you've actually met.....~S~

Your logic is flawed, your rationale convoluted. (anyone surprised ?)

As a black person, you are statistically FAR more likely to be killed BY A BLACK PERSON.

Your fear of "rednecks" as an inner city, obese negro are unfounded if not laughable.
Chris Rock famously made this point for you years ago in his wildly popular, "I hate niggas" video.
It's on YouTube. Go watch it.

No. You won't meet your end at the hands of a Trump supporter...but you best watch your back for Obama and Biden supporters, at least that what the actual facts and FBI / CDC statistics show.
In the movie Shane, are you saying that the rednecks are the farmers who did little or nothing to the bullies who need the land for their purposes?

Trump supporters are prone to violence...so yeah, I'm not surprised. We've also reduced gun laws to allow anyone with a pulse to buy as many as they can for whomever they want so theres an added reason to fear violence from rednecks.
Every time I let you out of my shut-the-fuck-up cage, I wonder if you can possibly say something even stupider than what you last said that got you put there.

And you do.

Every time I let you out of my shut-the-fuck-up cage, I wonder if you can possibly say something even stupider than what you last said that got you put there.

And you do.
You're the one with the swastika in your avatar, Adolph. Blob supporters admire Nazis....we all know that. Few are as upfront about it as you are.

You're the one with the swastika in your avatar, Adolph. Blob supporters admire Nazis....we all know that. Few are as upfront about it as you are.
Sieg heil, bitch.

I'm never surprised when one of you leftist mental midgets with the shoe-sized IQ does not get the symbolism.

But thanks for letting me trigger you once again.

This is a "have to" rat race here in america. Have to run here have to run there have to work have to quickly do this. It's time for this nation to slow it down. People are sick and tired of it.

This is a "have to" rat race here in america. Have to run here have to run there have to work have to quickly do this. It's time for this nation to slow it down. People are sick and tired of it.
Yep, I see it all the time even in my hinterland AO.....You will be at the morning eatery talking to someone and their phone will go off and soon it's "I have to leave for such and such" and 87% of the time it's something that could have waited at least till they finished their coffee. Peeps need to rewire themselves.

Oh I have a smart phone but it's either off or in the car, I never carry it on my person because I refuse to be a slave to it.....I've never seen anything that could not wait till I got around to it in my own good time.

Someone died....Well it's not like they are going to spring back to life by the time I get home and find out about it.....They will still be dead.

Yep, I see it all the time even in my hinterland AO.....You will be at the morning eatery talking to someone and their phone will go off and soon it's "I have to leave for such and such" and 87% of the time it's something that could have waited at least till they finished their coffee. Peeps need to rewire themselves.

Oh I have a smart phone but it's either off or in the car, I never carry it on my person because I refuse to be a slave to it.....I've never seen anything that could not wait till I got around to it in my own good time.

Someone died....Well it's not like they are going to spring back to life by the time I get home and find out about it.....They will still be dead.
When my late hubby ended up in the ER as the result of the stress induced by dealing with his stupid phone, I swore I'd never own one and told him that if he ever again got to that level of stress over the phone I was going to trash it while he slept. People who carry those things everywhere and have their faces in them all day long deserve the heart attack.

When my late hubby ended up in the ER as the result of the stress induced by dealing with his stupid phone, I swore I'd never own one and told him that if he ever again got to that level of stress over the phone I was going to trash it while he slept. People who carry those things everywhere and have their faces in them all day long deserve the heart attack.
Yep, deserves has everything to do with it.

Forum List

Back