MTG is an avowed christian nationalist

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Mighty Tough Girl goes deeper into the far right wing culture base.

I bet she would be in the forefront of amending the Constitution to make it subservient to "christian nationalism." She is a clear and present danger to our nation.

I bet she would be in the forefront of amending the Constitution to make it subservient to "christian nationalism." She is a clear and present danger to our nation.
It's mainstreaming now, and they're leaving out part of the story.

This just gets worse.

Here we go with the attempted nazi affiliations again.

What the hell is a Christian Nationalist?

This is understandable now that children in kindergarten are being groomed for gender change and having the transformation into another sex before they hit puberty ion schools around the country, along with these kids having Drag Queens come in an lecture them about their sexual lifestyles as being cool. Also troubling are children being taught to either feel a victim or victimizer simply because of their skin color, or being dragged out of class to protest guns or climate change or virtually any Left wing political goal there might be, all during tax payer funded class time to promote the democrat party

But these same Children would never be allowed to protest against abortion, or for gun rights, or even mention God in the class room, a clear troubling double standard no one here dare mention.

As for a separation of church and state, the Founding Fathers came from a country where the state owned the pulpit, something they rightly saw as corrupt, because the politics of man corrupts everything. However, that does not mean those who are religious should not participate in politics, something I think it trying to be conveyed by many of these people, and probably purposefully not adequately communicated because journalism is a joke these days.

But for the record, if they propose resuming having the state speak for God, I'm out as everyone else should be, Just like I am not supporting the state trying to rip apart the faith of those who should be free to express themselves publicly as they critique a corrupt man made political system.

M'kay?

More or less a christian that thinks theology should be found in national policy.
What is befuddling me are those who are troubled by the concept of a political movement with the goal of focusing on the welfare of a nation they represent above all the others, or at least, should be.

This is considered bad now?

If fascism ever comes to America it will be religion wrapped in the flag.

Like forcing people to take an experimental jab, or not be able to buy groceries? Dipshit
Like a child you had a choice, stay home, wear a mask or be vaccinated.

Now about this thing that you can't buy groceries.

Like a child you had a choice, stay home, wear a mask or be vaccinated.

Now about this thing that you can't buy groceries.
So, you dont mind tyranny when it is convenient to your cultish beliefs?
Yes, shit holes like California. Have you been asleep for 2 years?

Man idk. Its all just a bunch of fear mongering bullshit.
Mac was calling it racist yesterday. Then i pointed out there are black christian nationalists.
For the OP, they are also leftist.
Its all bullshit.
I dunno, I know a few of them that sleep under his bed at night.
If fascism ever comes to America it will be religion wrapped in the flag.
Yes, a climate cult religion.

See, no God. Nothing to fear here!!

Yay.

So, you dont mind tyranny when it is convenient to your cultish beliefs?
Yes, shit holes like California. Have you been asleep for 2 years?
Public health measures against a pandemic aren't tyranny. Trying to overthrow an election and declare yourself winner is.

Now, why do you hate the success of California?

Public health measures against a pandemic aren't tyranny. Trying to overthrow an election and declare yourself winner is.

Now, why do you hate the success of California?
Forcing people to take an experimental jab or starve is tyranny, you dumbass leftist.
The Jab didnt even stop transmission or anything. Its protects NO ONE except the idiot that got it from getting too sick.
Keep up with your bullshit rhetoric. Thats why you tards are about to lose the midterms.

Forcing people to take an experimental jab or starve is tyranny, you dumbass leftist.
The Jab didnt even stop transmission or anything. Its protects NO ONE except the idiot that got it from getting too sick.
Keep up with your bullshit rhetoric. Thats why you tards are about to lose the midterms.
You mean the glorious orange vaccines?

You can't order groceries from home?

You guys already screwed the pooch in the Senate, some keep working on losing hope in the House.

Forum List

Back