5 Members of Trumps Legal Team Have Exited

Whew.
Who is left for him to call on, Rudy who refused to call that hogwash in front of a judge already? Does not matter to trump as he is sure he has enough trumpists in Senate to avoid conviction, so with that out of the way in his mind, he wants to use the trial for more popularization of the original theories of doubt to rally trumpists in his base, where it does not have to be proven and can be presented without fear of losing law licenses, only the base credibility of the presenters. We have seen where that goes. He is going for scorched earth still, having learned nothing from the insurrection he already sparked, whether it destroys party or country.

My guess is Trump is going to call the Fox News Employment Agency where he's previously gone to hire John Bolton, Larry Kudlow. Up next? Here come da Judge...Judge Jeanine Pirro.

No lawyer would want him as a client. He doesn't listen to good advice. Trump is his own worst enemy. He lies, and when caught in his lies, he doubles down.

What makes it even stranger is that arguing about a stolen election is not a defense to what happened.
Well, it sort of is, I think. It can't be insurrection if the Pres was trying to stop a truly invalid vote. It wouldn't be an attempt to install an illegitimate leader, it would be correcting a serious problem with the election itself.
And that’s why trump wants to use the defense He believes the election was stolen. His lawyers just quit because they can get in trouble for purposely using a bold faced lie as your defense. They see those affidavits signed on Election Day are not proof of anything other than that was one step in the process of stealing this election.

We need to wise up. We need to acknowledge all the ways republicans cheat during elections and get them to stop.

Starting rumors against your opponent. Lying. All the ways republicans try to suppress voter turnout. Making people wait two hours to vote. Hanging chads. Butterfly ballots, rigged diebold voting machines. Rioting to stop the recount. Gerrymandering.

I could go on and on. Republicans need to stop cheating.
True, but not happening. I think they will actually increase their efforts to cheat, looking for new ways to subvert elections as their efforts failed this time.
I think I got banned for trolling. This is a test.
Banned from where?
It was just banned from one particular thread on USMB. I didn't know if I couldn't reply anywhere for 2 weeks or just that one thread. Now I know it was just that one thread.

Whew.
Who is left for him to call on, Rudy who refused to call that hogwash in front of a judge already? Does not matter to trump as he is sure he has enough trumpists in Senate to avoid conviction, so with that out of the way in his mind, he wants to use the trial for more popularization of the original theories of doubt to rally trumpists in his base, where it does not have to be proven and can be presented without fear of losing law licenses, only the base credibility of the presenters. We have seen where that goes. He is going for scorched earth still, having learned nothing from the insurrection he already sparked, whether it destroys party or country.

My guess is Trump is going to call the Fox News Employment Agency where he's previously gone to hire John Bolton, Larry Kudlow. Up next? Here come da Judge...Judge Jeanine Pirro.

No lawyer would want him as a client. He doesn't listen to good advice. Trump is his own worst enemy. He lies, and when caught in his lies, he doubles down.

What makes it even stranger is that arguing about a stolen election is not a defense to what happened.
Well, it sort of is, I think. It can't be insurrection if the Pres was trying to stop a truly invalid vote. It wouldn't be an attempt to install an illegitimate leader, it would be correcting a serious problem with the election itself.
And that’s why trump wants to use the defense He believes the election was stolen. His lawyers just quit because they can get in trouble for purposely using a bold faced lie as your defense. They see those affidavits signed on Election Day are not proof of anything other than that was one step in the process of stealing this election.

We need to wise up. We need to acknowledge all the ways republicans cheat during elections and get them to stop.

Starting rumors against your opponent. Lying. All the ways republicans try to suppress voter turnout. Making people wait two hours to vote. Hanging chads. Butterfly ballots, rigged diebold voting machines. Rioting to stop the recount. Gerrymandering.

True, but not happening. I think they will actually increase their efforts to cheat, looking for new ways to subvert elections as their efforts failed this time.
Banned from where?
It was just banned from one particular thread on USMB. I didn't know if I couldn't reply anywhere for 2 weeks or just that one thread. Now I know it was just that one thread.

They changed the rules to appease the whiners

As far as i can tell they do not shadow ban.

Whew.

Banned from where?
May have had an experience similar in Feb of last year. No matter how I reworded or struck whole sentences a computer's mind was made up at that time. I copied to a word doc, saved til next day and found an appropriate place to insert further down thread in almost original form. It worked.

Whew.

Banned from where?
May have had an experience similar in Feb of last year. No matter how I reworded or struck whole sentences a computer's mind was made up at that time. I copied to a word doc, saved til next day and found an appropriate place to insert further down thread in almost original form. It worked.

He's talking about a mod removing his posts from a thread and locking him out of the thread

This wasn't automated.

happened to me the first time the other day. Was doing some very very banal trolling in a thread about masks telling some one to "layer up shitizen"

There are pretty strict rules of evidence any any case tried in any court. Obviously, the Senate is not, strictly speaking, a court of law. However. that doesn't mean that the rules of evidence don't apply.

In the Democrats' 1st politically partisan Impeachment D-Adam Schiff was caught manufacturing and attempting to submit false transcripts he authored as evidence. In the end, Democrats admitted they had no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses AND argued none is needed to Impeach a President...if you just don't like him.

:p

5 members of Trump's legal team walk.....SO WHAT?

Wake me up in time to see the US Senate kill Pelosi's 2nd admitted politically partisan Impeachment intended to benefit the Democrat party.

:p

Forum List

Back