Israel-Hamas war would 'probably already been over' if Trump were president, Sen. Tom Cotton says

Biden said “Don’t use our bombs to kill civilians “

You have an issue with that???

After to withheld those weapons for six months?
^^Hamas sympathizer

:itsok:
1. Trump in his entire life has never voted for war
2. Russia / Ukraine war = Biden
3. This skirmish = Biden
4. Sudan War 2023 to present = Biden
5. Botched withdrawal from Afghanistan

Trump brokered a beautiful deal for Peace in the Middle East as well

When Trump was in charge, the world was much more peaceful

They knew a crazy motherfucker was in charge and wouldn't put up with this shit show for one minute.

kiss the ring

View attachment 946250
My speculation is worth as much as Cottons or yours.

No. Don’s a fool. If anything it’s likely Israel would have mass murdered even more innocent civilians, if dumb Don were potus. His Zionist son in law likely would be building condos on the Gaza beach on top of rotting corpses.
Ther wouldn’t have been a Hamas mass slaughter of Israeli woman and children if Trump were president. They waited until Weak Worthless Corrupt *Joe was installed.

Except the economy, gas prices, foreign policy, ect..
Economy is far better now than it was in 2020.
Foreign Policy- we are holding Putin to account, our allies are back on our side and respect us.

Um, gas prices? Sure, I guess, if you forget the only reason why they were briefly low was because after Trump crashed the economy, no one could drive anywhere.

Foreign Policy- we are holding Putin to account, our allies are back on our side and respect us.

Um, gas prices? Sure, I guess, if you forget the only reason why they were briefly low was because after Trump crashed the economy, no one could drive anywhere.
Trump told Democratic governors to shut their states down?
Do you understand the word Pandemic?

It is? Take that up with the American people, they disagree greatly:Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off

Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off​

FT-Michigan Ross poll underlines president’s struggle to overcome impact of inflation on voters’ economic outlook

Holding Putin accountable? I remember the good old days of the Trump admin, where he wasn't invading Ukraine. Putin and the world view Xiden as weak, hence why the world is in chaos.

Our allies held Xiden in contempt for his surrender to terrorist: Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan

Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan​

Holding Putin accountable? I remember the good old days of the Trump admin, where he wasn't invading Ukraine. Putin and the world view Xiden as weak, hence why the world is in chaos.
What I remember was Putin was continuing to attack Ukraine in the Donbass and Crimea, and Trump tried to get them back into the G-7 before the other six slapped him down.

What I remember was Putin was continuing to attack Ukraine in the Donbass and Crimea, and Trump tried to get them back into the G-7 before the other six slapped him down.
You misremember, putin to crimea when Obama was President, during the more flexible with putin second term.

Just think, had the other nations listened, and allowed Russia on to the table, we likely would have avoid the second invasion....

You misremember, putin to crimea when Obama was President, during the more flexible with putin second term.

Just think, had the other nations listened, and allowed Russia on to the table, we likely would have avoid the second invasion....
That's like hoping the crocadile eats you last. Electing Putin's Cockholster did not put us in a better position.

Wow, you keep taking that meeting out of context. Hint- it had nothing to do with Ukraine.
hahah of course it did, it had to do with Obama asking for Putin to go easy on him during the election, and in return he would be MORE FLEXDIBLE with him if he won.

He won, he was more flexible....Putin invaded.

The Art of the Deal - Yes, Trump wrote a book. Also Trump loves to make a deal. Not to be confused with Monty Hall, Trump loves to make real deals.
Combine this with the fact that Trump would have provided Israel with the weapons they needed to finish this skirmish. Some are saying the skirmish would have been over with LESS civilian killing. That is a Win Win for both sides. I am sure the Palestinians caught in the cross-fire would agree as well. Probably no protests on summer campuses all across the USA as well. Also, no need for an impeachment (like Joe is going to receive). What do you think. Would Trump would have done a superior job at managing this skirmish.

"President Trump said just last night that he would absolutely provide Israel with the weapons they need to finish the job," Cotton said. "This would have never happened on President Trump. Trump's watch. It didn't happen on his watch. And if he were president, this war would have probably already been over with much less civilian suffering in Gaza because he would have backed Israel to the hilt from the beginning."

Yeah, it would have been overcome by WW III!

Biden is just playing politics to curry favor from Arab Americans.
How is that possible? After his total and complete capitulation to the Israeli Lobby, there is no way Arab Americans will vote for your beloved Genocide Joe.

Forum List

Back