Storm destroys largest floating solar farm...

For sure, you often trigger my laughter with your stories.

You tell the best yarns!
Indeed I do. Because they are true. I suggest if you ever get out of your hovel to visit India.

Especially Tamil Nadu. Lots of history. The German bakery has been in continuous operation for over 150 years.

Pondicherry is another favorite of mine.

Indeed I do. Because they are true. I suggest if you ever get out of your hovel to visit India.

Especially Tamil Nadu. Lots of history. The German bakery has been in continuous operation for over 150 years.

Pondicherry is another favorite of mine.

You have some made google skills.

The first time I went to India was in 1978. The history there is amazing.

"whopps" You need to simmer down, sport, you're so triggered you can't see straight.

SLOW DOWN!

Yep, I had a typo, oh my fucking god it is the end of the world.

I just have such pity for you that I am trying to give you a win for the first time.

You should be thanking me.

I assumed a solar farm would survive a hail storm without any problems. Hail storms are not unusual events.

Lots of people have solar panels on their roofs. Will they be destroyed in a hail storm? If so, I don’t want solar panels on my roof unless they are warrantied against high wind and hail storms.

I wonder if this is in some way caused by our current “woke” college system.
I think that the normal sized stones are not a problem....but as you know occasionally a high energy system will produce golf ball to baseball sized stones. Those things do damage.

Yep, I had a typo, oh my fucking god it is the end of the world.

I just have such pity for you that I am trying to give you a win for the first time.

You should be thanking me.
And then a second typo. You see, when you get triggered so violently over such minor things, you lose control.

Sooooo, SLOOOOOW down!

And then a second typo. You see, when you get triggered so violently over such minor things, you lose control.

Sooooo, SLOOOOOW down!

True, laughing so hard does make typing hard.

But, I do this forum on the side while I am working and honestly I just do not give a fuck about you enough to worry about if I have typos or not.

But really, I am so happy you finally found something to call a win....that seems vital to your very existence

True, laughing so hard does make typing hard.

But, I do this forum on the side while I am working and honestly I just do not give a fuck about you enough to worry about if I have typos or not.

But really, I am so happy you finally found something to call a win....that seems vital to your very existence
Nah, if you were laughing you would post up something funny.

But when you get triggered, you froth at the mouth and pound on your keyboard.

Hence the mistakes.

Nah, if you were laughing you would post up something funny.

But when you get triggered, you froth at the mouth and pound on your keyboard.

Hence the mistakes.

It is funny, you just do not think so because the butt of the joke never does.

But it is ok little buddy, you keep harping on this win of yours, it is likely the last one you will ever get

I think that the normal sized stones are not a problem....but as you know occasionally a high energy system will produce golf ball to baseball sized stones. Those things do damage.
Just looking at my radar weather map for today. There are a surprising number of thunder storms that are marked as hail storms. This has been a rough spring.

It is funny, you just do not think so because the butt of the joke never does.

But it is ok little buddy, you keep harping on this win of yours, it is likely the last one you will ever get
Oh, my record against you is quite good. Little Dunning-Kruger you are simply not smart enough to understand.

But, you were forced to change your name, so maybe you are beginning to become self aware.

Just looking at my radar weather map for today. There are a surprising number of thunder storms that are marked as hail storms. This has been a rough spring.
Yeah, it has. We still haven't put our plants in the ground.

Nice!... How does the celery work out....? Never tried it.
Usually pretty good. We only plant a single bed of them. We use them in stew and as a peanut butter conveyance device for my snacks!

Forum List

Back