47 Republicans vote in support of same sex marriage

Yes, we have a bad system of selecting presidents devised by guys who raped their slaves and shit in chamber pots.
Only a fool thinks that men of that era couldn't come up with a timeless document just because society was less evolved.
Are you that fool?
But don't go claiming that you have a mandate to appoint bad judges after the people clearly rejected you.
You're the only one going out on man dates here, faggo.

What the fuck are you blathering about now? Subset of men and women? WHAT? None of that tripe deals with the points that I made. To say that gays already had equal rights ia as stupid as stupid gets. Go back and read what i wrote and try to deal with it as a literat adult which I suspect you are not

Faghadist did have equal rights, till the court invented special rights for them.

Child, if marriage requires a State license, it's a privilege, not a right. And my argument stands because States treated all men and women equally, so there was no discrimination.

Faghadist did have equal rights, till the court invented special rights for them.

Still can not deal with anything that I said? You are a mess!

The right to what?

Be jailed?

Lose their jobs?

NOT be able to marry the person they love?

NOT be able to be by the bedside of a loved one dying?

NOT be able to share healthcare?

The right to what?

Be jailed? By who?

Lose their jobs? Why would they lose their job?

NOT be able to marry the person they love? You mean like it had been throughout civilization?

NOT be able to be by the bedside of a loved one dying? That can be solved with a NOK form.

NOT be able to share healthcare? That would be up to employers and insurance companies.

The right to what?

Be jailed? By who?

Lose their jobs? Why would they lose their job?

NOT be able to marry the person they love? You mean like it had been throughout civilization?

NOT be able to be by the bedside of a loved one dying? That can be solved with a NOK form.

NOT be able to share healthcare? That would be up to employers and insurance companies.

That you don't understand or care about the things that gays have had to endure is not the issue

Most Americans are against Gay Marriage, how is voting against it "out of touch"?

Remember that in the decade before Obergefell, Gay Marriage was on the ballot numerous times- even in California. And the people always voted against this Atrocity.

The only reason why we have Gay Marriage today is because an out of control Far Left Supreme Court gave it to us.

Even the radicals Obama and Clinton were against Gay Marriage.
Most American support gay marriage.

Forum List

Back