4 yr old member of the Al Nusra

ZIONISTS lie all the time on these discussion boards, and we all are not members of the Zionist cult.

Aris doesn't lie. I've followed Aris' postings in a few sites over the past 14 years. Some of the people have followed Aris' postings longer than I have. Get a grip on yourself before the boys in the white coats come to roust you out.

Of course Aris doesn't lie. It is always liars who are so busy calling others liars. I have also followed Aris for many years, and I have to say that if anyone knows the nitty gritty about what is going on in the region, it is Aris. None of us here can say the same.

You lie all the time Sherri. In fact, just in the Jesus is a Zionist thread alone you lied an incredible amount of times; and they have been exposed.
So the fact that you call others liars is kind of like.... An oxymoron
It's almost as bad as when you accuse us of posting propaganda

I do not believe you. You tell too many lies for me to believe anything you say, like lying and saying these children are fighting for Assad.

I lots friend on both sides in Tel Zatar that were only 14 and 15. They went against their parents wish to join but they each believed in their purpose.
I've seen the results of baby beds rigged to explode rather then let the children removed from harms way. I've seen fighters shoot their own civilians in the back that tried to leave rather than fight or starve to death.
Childhood is a casualty of war. I was near killed by a car bomb when I was a teen. Instead of fighting I devoted attention talks. Instead of killing, I used to help a nurse make house calls. Instead of shooting someone that tried to kidnap by brother at gun point, I slugged him upside the head with the butt of my father's rifle. You do what you have to in desperate times.
Taking a child, barely more than a toddler across four borders, some 1500+ miles, into Syria to fight against people seeking their freedom is beyond criminal.
Using that child for propaganda on Syria TV is despicable........but such is life there.
Aris doesn't lie. I've followed Aris' postings in a few sites over the past 14 years. Some of the people have followed Aris' postings longer than I have. Get a grip on yourself before the boys in the white coats come to roust you out.

Can you imagine if I disclosed some of the other details of my life, she really would think I was writing a fairy tale. We have seen she is completely close minded.
Typical constipation of the brain, diarrhea of the mouth.
Who knows, maybe one day ...... or not

ZIONISTS lie all the time on these discussion boards, and we all are not members of the Zionist cult.

Of course Aris doesn't lie. It is always liars who are so busy calling others liars. I have also followed Aris for many years, and I have to say that if anyone knows the nitty gritty about what is going on in the region, it is Aris. None of us here can say the same.

You lie all the time Sherri. In fact, just in the Jesus is a Zionist thread alone you lied an incredible amount of times; and they have been exposed.
So the fact that you call others liars is kind of like.... An oxymoron
It's almost as bad as when you accuse us of posting propaganda

Of course she lies all the time. Maybe she is too far gone to realize that she is lying, and the voices in her head tell her that she is spitting out the truth. In a way, you have to ferel sorry for Mrs. Sherri. I think everyone has to realize that she is not playing with a full deck. I truly wish that she would get some help.

I do not believe you. You tell too many lies for me to believe anything you say, like lying and saying these children are fighting for Assad.

Can you imagine if I disclosed some of the other details of my life, she really would think I was writing a fairy tale. We have seen she is completely close minded.
Typical constipation of the brain, diarrhea of the mouth.
Who knows, maybe one day ...... or not

All I can say, Aris, is that knock on wood the rest of us didn't have to go through what you went through. Everyone here should be appreciative of your knowledge if they had any sense.

I have never seen Sherri lie on any post.

She just states her position and then defends it with facts and links. ... :cool:

Are you still around? I would have thought with all of Mrs. Sherri's proselytizing and copying and pasting of Scriptures, you would have returned to the Church -- unless, of course, underneath it all, you feel that Mrs. Sherri is actually a convert to Islam as you are so you feel you have to stick up for a fellow Muslim.

SETTLER Children are handling guns of Israeli army.

Watch "Colonial settler child playing with an army issued weapon." on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdD58Sk9QM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Learn English, there are English words describing what is happening.

The same way we have subtitles added now to the video in the OP, we have English words describing what is happening in this video , as well.

The settler children are playing with soldier's guns outside a Palestinian home.

Thats not hunting rabbits.

Can you prove that this is what is seen in there?

Cause I don't see anything.

And you cannot get hold of a soldier's gun just like that. Where do you think we live in, Syria?:cuckoo:

Filming someone in his home against his knowledge and agreementm and not authorized by court of law- is illegal.

SETTLER Children are handling guns of Israeli army.

Watch "Colonial settler child playing with an army issued weapon." on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdD58Sk9QM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Learn English, there are English words describing what is happening.

The same way we have subtitles added now to the video in the OP, we have English words describing what is happening in this video , as well.

The settler children are playing with soldier's guns outside a Palestinian home.

Thats not hunting rabbits.

Can you prove that this is what is seen in there?

Cause I don't see anything.

And you cannot get hold of a soldier's gun just like that. Where do you think we live in, Syria?:cuckoo:
That video reveals nothing. It could be a Japanese youth toting a rifle belonging to the Chilean Ambassador's Embassy Guard in Sri Lanka.

She just states her position and then defends it with facts and links. ... :cool:

Are you still around? I would have thought with all of Mrs. Sherri's proselytizing and copying and pasting of Scriptures, you would have returned to the Church -- unless, of course, underneath it all, you feel that Mrs. Sherri is actually a convert to Islam as you are so you feel you have to stick up for a fellow Muslim.
Far as I know Sherri is a dedicated Christian and is devoted to the teachings of Jesus.

I am fine with that ......hope you are also. ... :cool:

Far as I know Sherri is a dedicated Christian and is devoted to the teachings of Jesus.

I just spurted out my coffee all over the keyboard. You ought to do stand-up.

I have no problem with any belief a person wants to follow. However, I am surprised that with all her preaching here and you always sticking up for her while your fellow Muslims are busy murdering Christians all over the place, that you would have "reverted" back to Christianity by now. Maybe Mrs. Sherri should try harder to bring you back to the fold.

A Baptist theologian said here last night that “Christian responsibility for anti-Semitism and the participation by Christians in the persecution of Jews” were contrary “to the love of Christ and the gospel of a loving God.” Dr. A. Jase Jones, area missionary director for the Southern Baptist Home Mission Board in Kansas City, Mo., spoke at the opening session of an interfaith dialogue at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. The gathering is sponsored jointly by the Home Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention and the Interreligious Affairs department of the American Jewish Committee.

Dr. Jones’ paper on “Images of the Jew in Southern Baptist Literature” followed a presentation by Prof. Leonard Dinnerstein, of Fairleigh Dickinson and Columbia universities on “Jewish History in the Southern United States.” Dr. Dinnerstein said that Jews in the South have always prospered but socially they have never been fully accepted and in times of crisis “frequently became the butt of prejudices and scorn.” He attributed their situation in part to Southern religious teachings and stated that Southern Jews today live in fear of anti-Semitism. “They are continually looking over their shoulders to see what their Gentile neighbors are doing, and are constantly anxious lest some Jew might offend members of the dominant group,” Dr. Dinnerstein said.

Dr. Jones acknowledged that some Baptist writers “make statements that are examples of those attitudes and expressions which can be considered anti-Semitic or as contributing to the creation and continuation of anti-Semitic attitudes and emotions.” He stressed, however, that in recent years Baptist articles and books have sought to counter the thrust of anti-Semitism “by creating a correct understanding of the Jew and an appreciation of him.” Quoting from E. Luther Copeland’s “Christianity and World Religions,” Dr. Jones stated, “The Christian’s primary responsibility is to love the Jew.” In quotations from other works, the Baptist leader noted that “Jews are no more guilty of Jesus’ death than non-Jews” and added, “the so-called Christians who have participated in the persecution of Jews did not represent the spirit of Jesus or his teachings.”..............

Baptist Leader Says Anti-semitism is Contrary to Gospel of Christianity | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

I have no problem with any belief a person wants to follow. However, I am surprised that with all her preaching here and you always sticking up for her while your fellow Muslims are busy murdering Christians all over the place, that you would have "reverted" back to Christianity by now. Maybe Mrs. Sherri should try harder to bring you back to the fold.
Thank you for your fake concern but I am perfectly content with Islam and being a muslim. .. :cool:

Why the Pope's Rejection of Jewish Blame Matters
By Stephan Faris / Rome Thursday, Mar. 03, 2011

When Pope Benedict XVI writes that the Jews were not responsible for the death of Jesus, what's important is less the passage itself than the man who set it down on paper.

By tackling the subject in a book to be published March 10, Benedict, who has struggled in his relations with the Jewish community, doesn't so much state something new — the affirmation that the Jewish people as a whole were not responsible for the crucifixion is an old one, uncontroversial in the modern Catholic Church — as lend the idea the ecclesiastical equivalent of a celebrity endorsement. "The significance is in the author," says Joseph Sievers, professor of Jewish history at the Pontifical Biblical Institute in Rome. "He brings together an awareness of the issues in the texts themselves with the history of how these texts have been interpreted through the last 2,000 years."
(See pictures of the path of Pope Benedict XVI.)

Indeed, the Catholic Church has considered the Jewish people free from blame since at least 1965, when the Second Vatican Council wrote that while "the Jewish authorities and those who followed their lead pressed for the death of Christ; still, what happened in His passion cannot be charged against all the Jews, without distinction, then alive, nor against the Jews of today."

The difference this time is that rather than being buried deep in a document of dense text, where it can easily be overlooked or ignored, the argument is being laid out by a man whose every word is pored over as an indication of church doctrine. "Most Catholics don't read the church's documents," says Rabbi David Rosen, director of interreligious affairs at the New York–based American Jewish Committee. "The book will certainly be far more widely read." Benedict's most recent book, Jesus of Nazareth, was a best seller when it was published in 2007. The passage about the crucifixion will appear in its sequel, Jesus of Nazareth: Holy Week: From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection.

I have no problem with any belief a person wants to follow. However, I am surprised that with all her preaching here and you always sticking up for her while your fellow Muslims are busy murdering Christians all over the place, that you would have "reverted" back to Christianity by now. Maybe Mrs. Sherri should try harder to bring you back to the fold.[/quote

]Thank you for your fake concern but I am perfectly content with Islam and being a muslim. .. :cool:

I guess Mrs. Sherri is going to have to redouble her efforts in getting Christian converts to Islam back to Christianity. I wonder what Scriptures she can use for that. I also wonder what was used to make former Muslims now practice Christianity.

I guess Mrs. Sherri is going to have to redouble her efforts in getting Christian converts to Islam back to Christianity. I wonder what Scriptures she can use for that. I also wonder what was used to make former Muslims now practice Christianity.
btw Silly-Sally, what cult/religion do you follow or are a member of?? ... :cool:

btw Silly-Sally, what cult/religion do you follow or are a member of?? ... :cool:

I don't really believe in anything, Mr. Cuckooo, except that people should be able to practice whatever beliefs they have in peace, which is quite unlike your fellow Muslims who are busy harassing and murdering and destroying the holy places of others all across the Muslim world. Attention, Mrs. Sherri. You will have to work harder to drag Mr. Cuckoo to accept the same beliefs as you have.

I don't really believe in anything, Mr. Sunni Man, except that people should be able to practice whatever beliefs they have in peace, which is quite unlike your fellow Muslims who are busy harassing and murdering and destroying the holy places of others all across the Muslim world. Attention, Mrs. Sherri. You will have to work harder to drag Mr. Sunni Man to accept the same beliefs as you have.
I am not here to convert anyone to my religion; nor to be converted.

Maybe you should stick to the thread topic Silly-Sally and get over yourself. .. :cool:

I don't really believe in anything, Mr. Sunni Man, except that people should be able to practice whatever beliefs they have in peace, which is quite unlike your fellow Muslims who are busy harassing and murdering and destroying the holy places of others all across the Muslim world. Attention, Mrs. Sherri. You will have to work harder to drag Mr. Sunni Man to accept the same beliefs as you have.[

/quote]I am not here to convert anyone to my religion; nor to be converted.

Maybe you should stick to the thread topic Silly-Sally and get over yourself. .. :cool:

I guess Mr. Cuckoo doesn't realize that Mrs. Sherri wants all the posters and other readers to believe just as she does; and if they don't, they are going to Hell. One would think that after dozens and dozens of posts that contain cut and pastes of Scriptures that he would have caught on by now.

Forum List

Back