4 yr old member of the Al Nusra

I think it is a Zionist settler teaching his little boy to kill Palestinians.

I think you're reaching.

But then again, when Zionist settlers, if and will learn, to kill Palestinians, will probably cause their death rates to drop. Maybe the Fogel boys would have survived had they known how to use a rifle against the beasts:cool:

Nah, settlers are more into grafitti. Any picture of them holding a gun will immediately draw in trolls like you to use it in a bad way, so...

*Sigh*

I think you're reaching.

But then again, when Zionist settlers, if and will learn, to kill Palestinians, will probably cause their death rates to drop. Maybe the Fogel boys would have survived had they known how to use a rifle against the beasts:cool:

Nah, settlers are more into grafitti. Any picture of them holding a gun will immediately draw in trolls like you to use it in a bad way, so...

*Sigh*

Not any more.

WATCH: Israeli settler shoots at Palestinians while IDF soldiers stand by Israel News | Haaretz

Granted, they don't use children to conduct warfare, but those settlers are teaching their children to hate every bit as effectively as the Palestinians are and as the competing factions involved in the Syrian civil war are.

That is disgusting - the use of children in war :( :( :(

Many of them, if they survive, struggle to regain a normal life. I think that is one of the most despicable human practices along with child marriage.

Been happening for the last 65 years in Palestine with many children recruited to fight the Jews, and not a whimper out of the looney left neo Marxist stooges.

Many of them, if they survive, struggle to regain a normal life. I think that is one of the most despicable human practices along with child marriage.

Been happening for the last 65 years in Palestine with many children recruited to fight the Jews, and not a whimper out of the looney left neo Marxist stooges.

It's been happening around the world for a long time.

Not that you've cared or made a "whimper" :)

I think you're reaching.

*Sigh*

Not any more.

WATCH: Israeli settler shoots at Palestinians while IDF soldiers stand by Israel News | Haaretz

Granted, they don't use children to conduct warfare, but those settlers are teaching their children to hate every bit as effectively as the Palestinians are and as the competing factions involved in the Syrian civil war are.

And yet those same children are the ones to be stoned and stabbed in their sleep.

Teaching children to hate, is that? I don't think Tamar turned out so bad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAzgnSy86w]Tamar Fogel, the 12-year-old who discovered her murdered family in Itamar, speaks out - YouTube[/ame]

If all kids would have been like the settlers' kids, the world would have been much better!

I think you're reaching.

*Sigh*

Not any more.

One day they might learn to stop throwing stones, then they wont get bullets fired at them.

Don't be so sure of that, you don't know what I have done.

Don't be so sure of that, you don't know what I have done.

Touche. That is true.

You, and I - can only go by what we've posted on the boards.

I think you're reaching.

*Sigh*

Not any more.

And yet those same children are the ones to be stoned and stabbed in their sleep.

Teaching children to hate, is that? I don't think Tamar turned out so bad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAzgnSy86w]Tamar Fogel, the 12-year-old who discovered her murdered family in Itamar, speaks out - YouTube[/ame]

If all kids would have been like the settlers' kids, the world would have been much better!

If all kids would have been like that particular child - the world would be a much better place.

For that matter if all adults could have been like these Palestinian elders, who refused to allow a lynch mob justice to take place, and protected their harrassers until the authorities could get there - the world would be a better place.

Examples like these should be celebrated.

But far too many Israeli youth are not like Tamar Fogel:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/21/w...palestinians-in-jerusalem.html?pagewanted=all
17-year-old who beat Arabs sent to jail - Israel News, Ynetnews
4 Jewish teens arrested in beating of Arab youth | The Times of Israel

And their role models are people like Zvi Struck, who kidnappe, brutalized, bound and dumped a Palestinian boy. While he was convicted and sentenced to 18 months in jail, he also received a "send off" party attended by prominent rabbis, public officials and even a Knesset member.

Hatred isn't inborn - it's taught, whether by example or in schools or in community rhetoric. We've seen all too many examples of this among the Palestinians, but very little gets posted when it occurs in Israeli communities and when it is posted - it's excused with a "but the Palestinians...." rationale.

They Never Got There

"Details of the crusade's end are somewhat confused. It seems that many of Stephan's French children died of hunger and disease before ever reaching Marseilles. Those who arrived stood patiently on the shore and waited for the sea to part. When it did not, they filled seven ships and set sail. Two ships sank, drowning all aboard. The remaining five sailed to North Africa where the children were sold into slavery. The Germans died by the tens of thousands in the Alps. Whether by disease, starvation, exposure, or violence, few survived the journey. Some arrived in Genoa where they faced a similar fate to their French counterparts. Others marched on to Rome, while yet other groups appeared on Italyês eastern coast where they drowned in more shipwrecks. Today, a collapsing, unattended shrine marks the spot where the bodies of these had floated back to shore. Some of the children tried to find their way home. The chroniclers report that many of these were attacked, beaten, and murdered for having failed in their faith! Nicholas' father was ultimately hung in Cologne by the outraged parents of his son's followers."

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/churchandministry/churchhistory/crusades_childrenscrusade.aspx

I was reading an article about the children sent to fight in the Christian Children's Crusades, indicating many children sent turned back or sunk on ships on the way there.

Last edited:
Sadly in throughout the middle east stones are used to kill and maim, age old weapons still used with efficiency

They are everywhere, easy to use and you can vent a lot of frustration throwing them. If you gravely harm or kill someone you might be hailed a hero of the cause, encouraged to keep it up or be an example to others. If you stun someone you can then bash their head in, up close and personal.

You think kids in syria, iraq, egypt and elsewhere are not looking to kill with their stone throwing? These are not snowball or socks rolled up in a ball. After stones they move onto molotovs or grenades.

Forum List

Back