4 yr old member of the Al Nusra

really? in the course of my life I have read lots of studies in anthropology---
and never encountered any society that did not recognize "CHILDHOOD".

They all seem to have specific "RITES" associated with the attainment of
adulthood Can you name some "non childhood" societies?

That is not what I meant.

The concept that childhood as a time of play and learning and "innocence" free of adult burdens. In many parts of the world, children are put to work supporting the family as soon as they can. Are you unaware of this?

I am fully aware of the fact that children work ------sometimes even for wages or
productively in other ways-----your tone is vulgarly patronizing as usual. I did
not suggest in my post that children do not work -----I responded to the idiotic
claim that there are societies which do not recognize childhood.
All do in
one way or the other.....in fact ALL CHILDREN ARE BURDENED in one way or the
other quite early in life as well. No one demanded ANYTHING of you when
you were ten years old?. I was used like an adult-----I had to get up in
the morning and go to school-----whether I wanted to or not.

Well there you go Rosie - no wonder you're in a tizzy. You are claiming something I said something I did not. :)

P.S. when I was ten years old, I was certainly never trained to kill people, set explosives or sexually serve adult men. nor did I have to labor in agriculture in lieu of going to school, because my parents couldn't afford school fees. I had a childhood.

People talking in another language saying who knows what proves absolutely nothing about anything.

What a joke you are![/QUOTE]
I'm gonna print this, frame it and hang it by my desk so I can put myself in a good mood when things are down in the dump. This one thinks everything in a foreign language is a lie.

The kid who uses a nom du guerre is from Uzbekistan. He is asked if he has taken an oath to his leader, Abu Bakr el Karra, aka Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Iraq's al Qaida, and he says yes
It would be nice to have a MEMRI YouTube of this. Of course Sherria and the ilk would say its a lie.

These settlers need to be exposed for what they are doing.

You have totally lost touch with reality. This tread is about a 4 yr old child from Uzbekistan in Syria as a fighter pledged to a war lord from Iraq.

You are so consumed with hate you can't even follow a conversation?

These settlers need to be exposed for what they are doing.

You have totally lost touch with reality. This tread is about a 4 yr old child from Uzbekistan in Syria as a fighter pledged to a war lord from Iraq.

You are so consumed with hate you can't even follow a conversation?

Where's your link to show that?
The Iranian funded Al Mayadeen broadcasts in Arabic. Why not let someone you know translate it for you if you think I did not say it accurately enough. The boys name is given as Abu Bakr el Baghdady, same as his Iraqi leader. Do you want to see if you can find something else in english about him? Stories in english about boy 8 to 14 yr old that are fighting in Syria I can find enough.

I figured I'd find one sooner or later off a hezbullah propaganda page that had a youtube link

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdLP4n0Z10Y&hd=1]Abu Bakr, the four year old al-Qaeda member fighting in Syria - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back