4 yr old member of the Al Nusra

Explain John 3.

Explain John 14:6 The only way to the Father is through the Son.

Does Israel believe in Jesus? NO

Obviously , Romans 11 is addressing those Jews who believe in Jesus, like the Apostle Paul who used to be the Pharisee Saul.

The Way is open for Salvation for all Israel through belief in Jesus.

Learn English. What don't you understand about ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED? Other than you don't want them to be saved. BTW, is this 2nd shift Sherri?
"We don't need no stinking Bible classes".

All you need to know is Jesus was a pretty cool dude that said some pretty revolutionary stuff and made all the outcasts into his family :dunno:

No classes :D

The future shall be of no consequence for those Jews who lived and died without accepting Jesus as Messiah.

That is what a reading of John 3 tells us.

Now, why do you want to mislead people about what John 3 clearly says?

Explain John 3.

Obviously , Romans 11 is addressing those Jews who believe in Jesus, like the Apostle Paul who used to be the Pharisee Saul.

Learn English. What don't you understand about ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED? Other than you don't want them to be saved. BTW, is this 2nd shift Sherri?

Obviously you are wrong as usual. What the hell don't you understand about WILL BE. He's talking about the future. If he was addressing the Jews who believed in Jesus at the time he would have said so. All Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come out of Zion are speaking of future events and linked together for a purpose. Does Israel believe in Jesus? No. According to Paul will they believe in Jesus? Yes. Learn English you imp of Satan.

Explain John 3.

"We don't need no stinking Bible classes".

All you need to know is Jesus was a pretty cool dude that said some pretty revolutionary stuff and made all the outcasts into his family :dunno:

No classes :D
I don't need any bible classes. Bloodrock doesn't need any bible classes. I come from a big family of preachers. Some of them can quote the bible from the first word to the last. My grandfather could and preached with his bible in his hand. I never saw him open the bible and he would recite chapters from memory. People in the congregation would follow him with their bibles to see if he skipped a word or misquoted. They were never able to do so. A little of that rubbed off on me so I can say I don't need no stinking bible classes.

Both the Quran and the Bible can be subject to verses taken out of context and scripture twisted to fit a person's or group's misguided agenda. ... :cool:
Yes and that's what Sherri does. I very seldom see people bringing the Quran into play. They do but it's very seldom.
The main thing I see the anti-Islam people do is take verses out of context. .. :cool:
The main thing is that the entire Koran seems to be out of context.

Forum List

Back