4 yr old member of the Al Nusra

Are you still around? I would have thought with all of Mrs. Sherri's proselytizing and copying and pasting of Scriptures, you would have returned to the Church -- unless, of course, underneath it all, you feel that Mrs. Sherri is actually a convert to Islam as you are so you feel you have to stick up for a fellow Muslim.
Far as I know Sherri is a dedicated Christian and is devoted to the teachings of Jesus.

I am fine with that ......hope you are also. ... :cool:

I just spurted out my coffee all over the keyboard. You ought to do stand-up.
Sherri posts Bible scripture to back up her point of view during the debates.

I don't see any of the other self proclaimed Christians who constantly attack her doing that. ... :confused:

Far as I know Sherri is a dedicated Christian and is devoted to the teachings of Jesus.

I am fine with that ......hope you are also. ... :cool:

I don't see any of the other self proclaimed Christians who constantly attack her doing that. ... :confused:
What Christians and Bible experts have against Sherria's quotes is that she argues a subject by cherry picking a passage for parts of a chapter and adds parts of another passage and parts of yet another passage to make a page full of her point of view. Her model could make a pretty good argument, but when one reads the whole passage of each verse, read seperately, they don't connect and don't address the matter the way she painted it.
This is a trick used by a lot of preachers to teach people what the preacher wants them to believe. [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] would say this is the work of Satan.

Last edited:
We have no reason to believe the children are actually fighting in battles.

Syria Child Soldiers: Rebels Using Children In War - Human Rights Watch
BEIRUT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Syrian rebels fighting to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad have sent children into combat and used boys as young as 14 to transport weapons and supplies, Human Rights Watch said on Thursday.

The New York-based group said it had interviewed five boys aged between 14 and 16 who said they worked with rebels in the southern province of Deraa, the central Homs region and on the northern border with Turkey.

...The Centre for Documentation of Violations in Syria, an opposition monitoring group, has documented the deaths of at least 17 children who fought with the FSA. Many others have been severely wounded, and some permanently disabled, HRW said.

Child Soldiers: Syria Conflict 'Beyond Imagination' - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The Washington Post reports that al Qaeda rebels in Syria are training children as young as 10 for military missions, including suicide bombings.
Human rights groups say secularist rebels and government militias are also using child soldiers in Syria.

The child recruitment is another reason why the U.N. secretary-general is demanding a cease-fire before talks begin next month.

Audit of Syria refugees finds organized crime and child soldiers | Reuters

A U.N. official told Reuters that there were suspicions that boys of 15 or 16 were often taken back to fight, chaperoned by an uncle, elder brother or other relative.

"It's a war crime," the official said.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said child recruitment had not been a major problem until now because the opposition forces did not have enough arms and ammunition.

...Syria was likely to see a repeat of the so-called "Birds of Paradise", children trained by al Qaeda to carry out suicide bombings in Iraq, the official said.

Syria: Stop Grave Abuses of Children | Human Rights Watch
A report from the secretary-general to the Security Council on June 11, 2012, on children and armed conflict highlights violations against children by Syrian Armed Forces, intelligence forces, and pro-government militias. The violations, in a climate of total impunity, include targeted killings, torture of children in detention, the use of children as human shields, and attacks on schools and their use for military operations.

The report also cites credible allegations that armed opposition groups, including the Free Syrian Army (FSA), are recruiting children as soldiers. Human Rights Watch called on the leaders of Syrian opposition groups, including the FSA, to immediately stop any recruitment or use of child soldiers, to discipline all those responsible, including commanders, and to cooperate fully with any investigation into the use of child soldiers.

Sherri, Human Rights Watch is usually one of those sources you find credible isn't it?

What Christians and Bible experts have against Sherria's quotes is that she argues a subject by cherry picking a passage for parts of a chapter and adds parts of another passage and parts of yet another passage to make a page full of her point of view. Her model could make a pretty good argument, but when one reads the whole passage of each verse, read seperately, they don't connect and don't address the matter the way she painted it.
This is a trick used by a lot of preachers to teach people what the preacher wants them to believe. [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] would say this is the work of Satan.

Definitely the work of Satan and her total lack of understanding. For instance, Paul says all Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come from Zion. This is a specific statement and leaves no room for misinterpretation, and yet Sherri says "I don't see it that way". Why? Because it doesn't fit her agenda. As I said before, if the bible says the sky is blue and it doesn't fit her agenda, she will say "I don't see it that way."

A Baptist theologian said here last night that “Christian responsibility for anti-Semitism and the participation by Christians in the persecution of Jews” were contrary “to the love of Christ and the gospel of a loving God.” Dr. A. Jase Jones, area missionary director for the Southern Baptist Home Mission Board in Kansas City, Mo., spoke at the opening session of an interfaith dialogue at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. The gathering is sponsored jointly by the Home Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention and the Interreligious Affairs department of the American Jewish Committee.

Dr. Jones’ paper on “Images of the Jew in Southern Baptist Literature” followed a presentation by Prof. Leonard Dinnerstein, of Fairleigh Dickinson and Columbia universities on “Jewish History in the Southern United States.” Dr. Dinnerstein said that Jews in the South have always prospered but socially they have never been fully accepted and in times of crisis “frequently became the butt of prejudices and scorn.” He attributed their situation in part to Southern religious teachings and stated that Southern Jews today live in fear of anti-Semitism. “They are continually looking over their shoulders to see what their Gentile neighbors are doing, and are constantly anxious lest some Jew might offend members of the dominant group,” Dr. Dinnerstein said.

Dr. Jones acknowledged that some Baptist writers “make statements that are examples of those attitudes and expressions which can be considered anti-Semitic or as contributing to the creation and continuation of anti-Semitic attitudes and emotions.” He stressed, however, that in recent years Baptist articles and books have sought to counter the thrust of anti-Semitism “by creating a correct understanding of the Jew and an appreciation of him.” Quoting from E. Luther Copeland’s “Christianity and World Religions,” Dr. Jones stated, “The Christian’s primary responsibility is to love the Jew.” In quotations from other works, the Baptist leader noted that “Jews are no more guilty of Jesus’ death than non-Jews” and added, “the so-called Christians who have participated in the persecution of Jews did not represent the spirit of Jesus or his teachings.”..............

Baptist Leader Says Anti-semitism is Contrary to Gospel of Christianity | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

I wonder if they say the same in regards to anti-Islamic sentiments:doubt:

You know....I see folks doing the exact same thing with the Quran....:doubt:

Hmmm. I thought the verses in the Quran were independent of one another and the bible was like a maze or a Gordian knot.

Both the Quran and the Bible can be subject to verses taken out of context and scripture twisted to fit a person's or group's misguided agenda. ... :cool:
Yes and that's what Sherri does. I very seldom see people bringing the Quran into play. They do but it's very seldom.

Both the Quran and the Bible can be subject to verses taken out of context and scripture twisted to fit a person's or group's misguided agenda. ... :cool:
Yes and that's what Sherri does. I very seldom see people bringing the Quran into play. They do but it's very seldom.
The main thing I see the anti-Islam people do is take verses out of context. .. :cool:

Coyote said:
I wonder if they say the same in regards to anti-Islamic sentiments
The main thing I see the anti-Islam people do is take verses out of context. .. :cool:
The violence in the Konvenient Koran is IN Context, in fact the narrative OF, the the earliest Actual Islamic history, if perverse in its bias/Jaded-ness.

Mohammed and his immediate successors, the Four Caliphs, first Killed and Cleansed all others from the Arabian peninsula, and then went on a killing, rape, pillaging, and conversion spree, of a Thousand miles in all directions.
No. Jihad means what it says/DID.
The Kwazy Koran is quite clear in conjuring up violent verses whenever big Mo needed one to attack someone.
The Koran, in fact, is about PRETEXT for violence against others.

And the Koran's enemies, unlike those of the OT/NT, are Still Extant: Us.
`

Last edited:
For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3:16-21

And this claim by Hossfly about me is simply untrue.

Jesus says in His own words who He is, Zionists do not wish to accept Him for who He is, the Son of God..

You can read all of John 3 or the entire Book of John and nothing takes away from who Jesus says He is in John 3:16-21, the Son of God.

Last edited:

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Jesus says in His own words who He is, Zionists do not wish to accept Him for who He is, the Son of God..

I am a Zionist and I accept him as the son of God. Every Christian Zionist I know accepts him as the son of God. And as Paul prophesies, all Israel will be saved. You should be happy about it, but your Jew hate won't allow it. And Hossfly is spot on. You outright lie, misquote scripture, cherry pick and deflect. You could give a shit about Palestinians. Your only wish is that they replace the Jews. Your Jew hatred will consume you.

Is Israel now accepting Jesus as Son Of God?

Because John 3 says continuing disbelief is condemnation. Those who believe in Jesus have Salvation.

Bloodrock seems unable to read what is written in John 3.

Unless your position is Israel now accepts Jesus as Son of God?

Is that Bloodrocks belief?

I am a Zionist and I accept him as the son of God. Every Christian Zionist I know accepts him as the son of God. And as Paul prophesies, all Israel will be saved. You should be happy about it, but your Jew hate won't allow it. And Hossfly is spot on. You outright lie, misquote scripture, cherry pick and deflect. You could give a shit about Palestinians. Your only wish is that they replace the Jews. Your Jew hatred will consume you.

Last edited:

Because John 3 says continuing disbelief is condemnation. Those who believe in Jesus have Salvation.

Learn English. What don't you understand about ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED? Other than you don't want them to be saved. BTW, is this 2nd shift Sherri?

Coyote said:
I wonder if they say the same in regards to anti-Islamic sentiments
The violence in the Konvenient Koran is IN Context, in fact the narrative OF, the the earliest Actual Islamic history, if perverse in its bias/Jaded-ness.

Mohammed and his immediate successors, the Four Caliphs, first Killed and Cleansed all others from the Arabian peninsula, and then went on a killing, rape, pillaging, and conversion spree, of a Thousand miles in all directions.
No. Jihad means what it says/DID.
The Kwazy Koran is quite clear in conjuring up violent verses whenever big Mo needed one to attack someone.
The Koran, in fact, is about PRETEXT for violence against others.

And the Koran's enemies, unlike those of the OT/NT, are Still Extant: Us.
`

In other words, "yes Virginia" they do take the Quran out of context to promote their agenda of anti-Islamic bigotry:cool:

Explain John 3.

Explain John 14:6 The only way to the Father is through the Son.

Does Israel believe in Jesus? NO

Obviously , Romans 11 is addressing those Jews who believe in Jesus, like the Apostle Paul who used to be the Pharisee Saul.

The Way is open for Salvation for all Israel through belief in Jesus.

Learn English. What don't you understand about ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED? Other than you don't want them to be saved. BTW, is this 2nd shift Sherri?

Last edited:
Explain John 3.

Obviously , Romans 11 is addressing those Jews who believe in Jesus, like the Apostle Paul who used to be the Pharisee Saul.

"We don't need no stinking Bible classes".

Explain John 3.

Obviously you are wrong as usual. What the hell don't you understand about WILL BE. He's talking about the future. If he was addressing the Jews who believed in Jesus at the time he would have said so. All Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come out of Zion are speaking of future events and linked together for a purpose. Does Israel believe in Jesus? No. According to Paul will they believe in Jesus? Yes. Learn English you imp of Satan.

Forum List

Back