4 yr old member of the Al Nusra

I do not believe you. You tell too many lies for me to believe anything you say, like lying and saying these children are fighting for Assad.

In many places around the world the concept of "childhood" is a luxery they never get and the concept of "adolescence" is unheard of. It comes with economic stability, education and security. It's easy to forget it does not exist in much of the world. :(

I lots friend on both sides in Tel Zatar that were only 14 and 15. They went against their parents wish to join but they each believed in their purpose.
I've seen the results of baby beds rigged to explode rather then let the children removed from harms way. I've seen fighters shoot their own civilians in the back that tried to leave rather than fight or starve to death.
Childhood is a casualty of war. I was near killed by a car bomb when I was a teen. Instead of fighting I devoted attention talks. Instead of killing, I used to help a nurse make house calls. Instead of shooting someone that tried to kidnap by brother at gun point, I slugged him upside the head with the butt of my father's rifle. You do what you have to in desperate times.
Taking a child, barely more than a toddler across four borders, some 1500+ miles, into Syria to fight against people seeking their freedom is beyond criminal.
Using that child for propaganda on Syria TV is despicable........but such is life there.

We have no reason to believe the children are actually fighting in battles.

So they're just holding Ak-47's to look pretty ?

They are not fighting in a battle.

I have seen settlers in Occupied Palestine (in videos) teaching children to shoot too, no difference at all.

That does not mean those children shot at or killed anyone either.

WHERE I live, children are taught to shoot young too and they are taken into the woods to kill deer.

Watch "Colonial settler child playing with an army issued weapon." on YouTube

YOU Equate hanging a gun with being a child soldier.

So, WHAT'S the difference between this Jewish child soldier and that child soldier in the OP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not any more.

WATCH: Israeli settler shoots at Palestinians while IDF soldiers stand by Israel News | Haaretz

Granted, they don't use children to conduct warfare, but those settlers are teaching their children to hate every bit as effectively as the Palestinians are and as the competing factions involved in the Syrian civil war are.

And yet those same children are the ones to be stoned and stabbed in their sleep.

Teaching children to hate, is that? I don't think Tamar turned out so bad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAzgnSy86w]Tamar Fogel, the 12-year-old who discovered her murdered family in Itamar, speaks out - YouTube[/ame]

If all kids would have been like the settlers' kids, the world would have been much better!

If all kids would have been like that particular child - the world would be a much better place.

For that matter if all adults could have been like these Palestinian elders, who refused to allow a lynch mob justice to take place, and protected their harrassers until the authorities could get there - the world would be a better place.

Examples like these should be celebrated.

But far too many Israeli youth are not like Tamar Fogel:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/21/w...palestinians-in-jerusalem.html?pagewanted=all
17-year-old who beat Arabs sent to jail - Israel News, Ynetnews
4 Jewish teens arrested in beating of Arab youth | The Times of Israel

And their role models are people like Zvi Struck, who kidnappe, brutalized, bound and dumped a Palestinian boy. While he was convicted and sentenced to 18 months in jail, he also received a "send off" party attended by prominent rabbis, public officials and even a Knesset member.

Hatred isn't inborn - it's taught, whether by example or in schools or in community rhetoric. We've seen all too many examples of this among the Palestinians, but very little gets posted when it occurs in Israeli communities and when it is posted - it's excused with a "but the Palestinians...." rationale.

For the protocol, that incident in the village is up to debate. Some of them say the settlers entered in order to do price tag, some of them say they were taken and then attacked.

I don't know what is more credible. I do know to recognize patterns, and patters say that settlers don't come in masses to advocate "price tags" because that's like wearing a glowing vest at night, easily spotted and arrested. They don't come all geared up to leave things behind, either. But well, that's for enother discussion.

Kudos, nontheless, for the elders who prevented an incident which could have gotten out of control. Elders at many times wise enough to recognize stupid behaviour, since they probably fell into the same type of behavior when they were young themselves. That's not to be taken for granted, and it's heartwarming to discover each time that there are some kind people among the warmongers.

There are a lot of crazy ones in the settlements, nobody said there aren't. But knowing some personally, I can tell that people mistake them from what they read on newspapers, and in person, they are wonderful people. Settler is not the one to be painted as abuser or rock thrower. they have families to feed as well and they don't go around all day just looking for someone to piss off.

What people teach at home is their own business. Yes, hatred is taught, but you don't hear much from the Israeli side because it can be spotted only when it happens in schools and education system (which are supervised). By order, teachers are not supposed to teach the children anything which can be interpertated as political brainwash. That's not supposed to happen.

It's impossible to follow that, but that's the order. Few days ago a whole fiasco was taking place because of a teacher who tried to convey leftist messages. He was fired because he said the IDF is "Immoral". some demonstrated for him, some others said its a good thing he was given the boot.

As a teenager, my citizenship teacher was very careful with conveying what can be seen as an attempt to direct us to a specific ideology. Couldn't stand the guy, but for his credit, on that thing he was very calculative. they supposed to teach us facts, not to teach us how to think or what to think. 17 and 18 year old are smart enough to find and get the conclusion on their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdD58Sk9QM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So, WHAT'S the difference between this Jewish child soldier and that child soldier in the OP?

Ok- A. What you see in this video is not a poof of anything! it's a blur!:doubt: and B. You call a boy playing with a gun "child soldier"?:cuckoo::cuckoo: of which army? you realize this is also a description of a boy learning to hunt for rabbits, right?:doubt:

We have no reason to believe the children are actually fighting in battles.

So they're just holding Ak-47's to look pretty ?

They are not fighting in a battle.

I have seen settlers in Occupied Palestine (in videos) teaching children to shoot too, no difference at all.

That does not mean those children shot at or killed anyone either.

WHERE I live, children are taught to shoot young too and they are taken into the woods to kill deer.

Fathers teaching their kids to shoot a gun is the same as an army forcing children to become soldiers?! are you out of your mind?

Do you know what being a child-soldier even means? they cut off their freaking hands when they fail in a mission, they torture them and teach them to be like machines, they freak them out and turn them into robots.

A father teaching their child to shoot is the same as that?:cuckoo:

Are you buying into your own ballcrap?!

I do not believe you. You tell too many lies for me to believe anything you say, like lying and saying these children are fighting for Assad.

In many places around the world the concept of "childhood" is a luxery they never get and the concept of "adolescence" is unheard of. It comes with economic stability, education and security. It's easy to forget it does not exist in much of the world. :(

I lots friend on both sides in Tel Zatar that were only 14 and 15. They went against their parents wish to join but they each believed in their purpose.
I've seen the results of baby beds rigged to explode rather then let the children removed from harms way. I've seen fighters shoot their own civilians in the back that tried to leave rather than fight or starve to death.
Childhood is a casualty of war. I was near killed by a car bomb when I was a teen. Instead of fighting I devoted attention talks. Instead of killing, I used to help a nurse make house calls. Instead of shooting someone that tried to kidnap by brother at gun point, I slugged him upside the head with the butt of my father's rifle. You do what you have to in desperate times.
Taking a child, barely more than a toddler across four borders, some 1500+ miles, into Syria to fight against people seeking their freedom is beyond criminal.
Using that child for propaganda on Syria TV is despicable........but such is life there.

You are like a locked box and you threw the key to your mind away long ago.
There are some posters here that have known me online for twenty years or more.
You don't believe only because you don't want to. I know I have had an incredible life by any measure but I am trying to share not just my knowledge but my experience as well. Even when presented with evidence you refuse to accept truths, why should what I say be any different?

Aris doesn't lie. I've followed Aris' postings in a few sites over the past 14 years. Some of the people have followed Aris' postings longer than I have. Get a grip on yourself before the boys in the white coats come to roust you out.

Ok- A. What you see in this video is not a poof of anything! it's a blur!:doubt: and B. You call a boy playing with a gun "child soldier"?:cuckoo::cuckoo: of which army? you realize this is also a description of a boy learning to hunt for rabbits, right?:doubt:

The settler children are playing with soldier's guns outside a Palestinian home.

Thats not hunting rabbits.

Aris doesn't lie. I've followed Aris' postings in a few sites over the past 14 years. Some of the people have followed Aris' postings longer than I have. Get a grip on yourself before the boys in the white coats come to roust you out.

Of course Aris doesn't lie. It is always liars who are so busy calling others liars. I have also followed Aris for many years, and I have to say that if anyone knows the nitty gritty about what is going on in the region, it is Aris. None of us here can say the same.

Us non Zionists do not see Zionists as all Gods like you do

I have seen the Zionist lie.

Do you know what being a child-soldier even means? they cut off their freaking hands when they fail in a mission, they torture them and teach them to be like machines, they freak them out and turn them into robots.
......................... :link: ........................

Sierra Leone survivor loses hands, but not hope | Globalization | DW ...
www.dw.de/sierra-leone...loses-hands.../a-16738082*
Deutsche Welle
Apr 17, 2013 - "Then at the end of the day, they ended up cutting off my hands, both ... Thousands of children fought as child soldiers during the civil war in ...
A Generation Lost to War - Sulima
www.sulima.com/services/generation.htm*
Her fellow child soldiers are dispatched to cut off the lips or ears of those who ... Child rebels in April used axes to chop off the hands of 13-year-old Mariatu ...
Child Soldiers | Faze Magazine
www.faze.ca/issue06/child_soldiers.html*
REAL LIFE From Issue #6. Forced to Fight Child Soldiers in the Third World by Suzanne Ma, 17. "I've seen people get their hands cut off, a ten-year-old girl ...

Children used as soldiers anywhere in the world are manipulated, brainwashed, threatened and disposable.

You don't notice children flock around palestinian fighters that use them as shields when shooting at Israelis? Normal people would tell the kids go inside, to stay out of danger, to get behind not to go out in front, not to taunt others or make targets of themselves. People in the west don't let their children throw rocks or molotovs at police or soldiers, they know their kids could get arrested or even killed. Unfortunately be it gang or as child soldiers, kids are used to kill.

The settler children are playing with soldier's guns outside a Palestinian home.

Can you prove that this is what is seen in there?

Cause I don't see anything.

And you cannot get hold of a soldier's gun just like that. Where do you think we live in, Syria?:cuckoo:

ZIONISTS lie all the time on these discussion boards, and we all are not members of the Zionist cult.

Of course Aris doesn't lie. It is always liars who are so busy calling others liars. I have also followed Aris for many years, and I have to say that if anyone knows the nitty gritty about what is going on in the region, it is Aris. None of us here can say the same.

......................... :link: ........................

Tale of a child soldier in Congo | World news | Guardian Weekly

Child Soldiers | Faze Magazine

Richard Akena - Former LRA Child Soldier
True, the radical Christian terrorist groups do terrible things to children. ... :doubt:

SETTLER Children are handling guns of Israeli army.

Learn English, there are English words describing what is happening.

The same way we have subtitles added now to the video in the OP, we have English words describing what is happening in this video , as well.

Can you prove that this is what is seen in there?

Cause I don't see anything.

And you cannot get hold of a soldier's gun just like that. Where do you think we live in, Syria?:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back