4,600 Republicans changed their party status in Colorado in the immediate aftermath of the Capitol riot. Other states are reporting similar defections

I'm one of them. Two other friends that I know of have left as well.

Don't want to be a part of an anti-democratic autocratic cult of personality.
Lying sack of shit.

The real Toro has always been a moderate democrat, and proud to say so.

But you are leaving out why and where they went. Many of us where NEVER Trump supporters so much as he was the candidate the republican party chose. I am a #walkaway person, I was so alienated by democrats in 2008 that realized what a party of fake poser weirdos with control issues they where. I would sooner vote for Alfred E. Neuman than ANY democrat.

I think Alfred E. Neuman is the current President.

The only Republicans I read of who were quitting were quitting because of the lack of fight for an election audit from the likes on Mc Connell and Pence etc.

Lying sack of shit.

The real Toro has always been a moderate democrat, and proud to say so.

Educated people are leaving your cult, Qball.
Trying to change the subject doesn't change my correct observation, impostor asshole.

The real Toro has always been a moderate democrat, and said so uncounted times over the years.

Has NOTHING to do with not wanting to be affiliated with the Republican party.

It is FEAR of retaliation.

AOC and other democrats have already suggested using voter rolls to find and "GET" those they consider "traitors"

This is a clear sign of just how tyrannical things have become that people have to be afraid of being associated with their political party.

Only really bad things can follow.
Alsoplustoo, Colorado is an open primary state.

This happens after every election as people change their affiliations back to indy, so they can choose which ballot they want to vote on in primaries.

Not only are these dopes engaging in mind reading, they don't even know about Colorado election law.

the GOP is over. it's Trump's party now!
Yay for one party rule!
The GOP has a lot of work to do before 2022...They need to show good real Americans their balls have dropped. If they don’t....FUCK THEM....they’re FUCKED!

Yay for one party rule!

If they try to get rid of the filibuster, I'll storm the Capitol building myself. ...Or, well, I'll take the tour and be grumpy the whole time.

I am #walkaway. I See Democrats lowering standards and suddenly RTD Drivers that don't know English or red lights or speed limits or their next stop ...Because "diversity" is way better than competency. I used to be a Democrat. Until I realized they don't give a shit about anything, democrats don't care about America or Black lives matter or anything else, its just empty bullshit used to con people. for all they care, it could be cannibal lives matter until they are on the platter.

Last edited:

Yay for one party rule!

If they try to get rid of the filibuster, I'll storm the Capitol building myself. ...Or, well, I'll take the tour and be grumpy the whole time.
LOL
Well said

Yay for one party rule!
The GOP has a lot of work to do before 2022...They need to show good real Americans their balls have dropped. If they don’t....FUCK THEM....they’re FUCKED!

It's just my opinion but......

I believe that democrat and Republican are just two sides of the same coin.

I think there is a Deep State Establishment that actually pulls ALL the strings. This consists of wealthy people from many countries and their influenced operatives in government. The two parties are both controlled by them. Trump may have been an unwelcomed outsider....or a really great player.

They don't care about our Constitution or even the people. They care about power and personal gain and they work and milk the system and
all of us to their benefit. Wall Street is one of their vehicles. Just one.

Many republicans have been worried for some time that Donald Trump would be the face of republican party. Now with that face becoming the face of insurrection, violence, and conspiracy theories, some split in the party seems inevitable. The Democratic Party may well become become regarded by voters as conservative; that is the party seeking to maintain the status quo, opposing insurrection and violent change.

Americans want change but not violent change.

Last edited:
Democrats lie, people die (sound familiar)? Whomever is behind the Democratic party now is also behind the main stream media. For months, we have had these puds driving race riots ( millions of police interactions every year, few are bad, most are with whites). But the media cherry picks just a tiny fraction of a few bad black/police interactions and amplifies them (regardless of almost all of them where preventable and caused by the perpetrators) and demonizes white cops instead. Lets throw facts and sanity under the bus. lets fight racism by exaggerating or out right lying about it to gain votes! Its why #I walked away from these manipulative creepoids.

You lost, get over it.

I am #walkaway. I See Democrats lowering standards and suddenly RTD Drivers that don't know English or red lights or speed limits or their next stop ...Because "diversity" is way better than competency. I used to be a Democrat. Until I realized they don't give a shit about anything, democrats don't care about America or Black lives matter or anything else, its just empty bullshit used to con people. for all they care, it could be cannibal lives matter until they are on the platter.

Then you had the lobotomy and you settled for batshit crazy and the only real party left was the Party of the Rumpster. You lost, get over it.

Forum List

Back