4,600 Republicans changed their party status in Colorado in the immediate aftermath of the Capitol riot. Other states are reporting similar defections

Has NOTHING to do with not wanting to be affiliated with the Republican party.

It is FEAR of retaliation.

AOC and other democrats have already suggested using voter rolls to find and "GET" those they consider "traitors"

This is a clear sign of just how tyrannical things have become that people have to be afraid of being associated with their political party.

Only really bad things can follow.

I'm one of them. Two other friends that I know of have left as well.

Don't want to be a part of an anti-democratic autocratic cult of personality.

Many Trump supporters are leaving the Republican Party. Larry Schweikart and his wife, both Trump supporters, did just that in AZ.
But you are leaving out why and where they went. Many of us where NEVER Trump supporters so much as he was the candidate the republican party chose. I am a #walkaway person, I was so alienated by democrats in 2008 that realized what a party of fake poser weirdos with control issues they where. I would sooner vote for Alfred E. Neuman than ANY democrat.

Many Trump supporters are leaving the Republican Party. Larry Schweikart and his wife, both Trump supporters, did just that in AZ.

So the party is at war with itself. Great news for the Dems in coming elections.

You trumpies be sure to use as much Qanon on your campaigns as you can now.

Regardless, there are/were 1,011,444 registered Republicans in CO. 4,600/1,011,444 is 0.45%. Not exactly a "movement".

Has NOTHING to do with not wanting to be affiliated with the Republican party.

It is FEAR of retaliation.

AOC and other democrats have already suggested using voter rolls to find and "GET" those they consider "traitors"

This is a clear sign of just how tyrannical things have become that people have to be afraid of being associated with their political party.

Only really bad things can follow.
So, they are cowards?

the GOP is over. it's Trump's party now!
Nonsense. The Democrats are China's proxy party. Driving racial and civil unrest.

You lost, get over it.
No, actually WE all lost! To a party that race baits and lies , that uses irrationality and pandering and coincidentally had mass media organ to support them. George Floyd died not from police brutality, but a fentanyl overdose... And Nick Sandman, AKA the MAGA hat kid? Was the victim of racial harassment instead. Shame on you if you support the Democrats.

Nonsense. The Democrats are China's proxy party. Driving racial and civil unrest.

You lost, get over it.
No, actually WE all lost! To a party that race baits and lies , that uses irrationality and pandering and coincidentally had mass media organ to support them. George Floyd died not from police brutality, but a fentanyl overdose... And Nick Sandman, AKA the MAGA hat kid? Was the victim of racial harassment instead. Shame on you if you support the Democrats.

The Q is strong in this one.

How many dems switched partiers after teh blm and antifa riots?
I'm thinking once the leftists split from the liberals BLM will likely go with the leftist party and definitely Antifa thugs will go leftist.

This is hardly ever discussed but it's happening in living color. There are huge differences between a self-labeled leftist and a corporate Democrat (mostly made up of liberals). Their end-game goals are not even the same. The leftists have already (day after election) expressed their demands to be "paid back" for their votes and expecting their just rewards has already happened.

At some point, expect a big split right down the middle...the only reason it's not already happened is they know they will lose to the Republicans...but the differences in political aspirations will divide them when they realize the leftists aren't good at compromising.

Democrats lie, people die (sound familiar)? Whomever is behind the Democratic party now is also behind the main stream media. For months, we have had these puds driving race riots ( millions of police interactions every year, few are bad, most are with whites). But the media cherry picks just a tiny fraction of a few bad black/police interactions and amplifies them (regardless of almost all of them where preventable and caused by the perpetrators) and demonizes white cops instead. Lets throw facts and sanity under the bus. lets fight racism by exaggerating or out right lying about it to gain votes! Its why #I walked away from these manipulative creepoids.

Forum List

Back