300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Enough is enough! How much more do we owe Israel?
We have been giving Israel since their inception in 1948.
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
And 70% of American Jews still vote for these people.
Why is that surprising, they voted for Biden too

Bottom Line: Israel is a parasite that lives on American welfare.
They have never done anything that benefits the US. If it were not for Israel we would not be in any wars in the Mideast. The US has way to many Israeli firsters in government, these are the traitors that care more for Israel than they do for the United States, Remember that Israel only cares what is best for Israel.

You forgot the Vietnam War. Israel saved the lives of hundreds of U.S. pilots in the Vietnam War.

And the U.S. was fighting Muslims in the Middle East more than 100 years before Israel was created
Israel was there for 3000 years. The filthy Muslims have to legit claims.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Israel is like a parasite that feeds off the US, The US government keeps giving the tax payer money for no apparent reason, we get nothing out of it We give them money even after that attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 Americans. Fuck Israel
And 70% of American Jews still vote for these people.
Why is that surprising, they voted for Biden too
Whole bunch of Paper ballots. But very few signatures.

They have never done anything that benefits the US. If it were not for Israel we would not be in any wars in the Mideast. The US has way to many Israeli firsters in government, these are the traitors that care more for Israel than they do for the United States, Remember that Israel only cares what is best for Israel.

You forgot the Vietnam War. Israel saved the lives of hundreds of U.S. pilots in the Vietnam War.

And the U.S. was fighting Muslims in the Middle East more than 100 years before Israel was created
Israel was there for 3000 years. The filthy Muslims have to legit claims.
I was referring to modern Israel.

Let's not go overboard on Israel saving the lives of American pilots. That was simply a by product of when
in 1967, Israel captured nine Soviet SA-2 surface-to-air missiles, along with their blueprints and operating instructions. In 1969, an Israeli commando team crossed the Suez Canal and captured an intact P-12 radar system used in conjunction with the SA-2s. They shared that information (Cost unknown) with the United States
and the United States was finally able to study this equipment and devise ability to jam North Vietnamese SAM radars.

Let's not go overboard on Israel saving the lives of American pilots. That was simply a by product of when
in 1967, Israel captured nine Soviet SA-2 surface-to-air missiles, along with their blueprints and operating instructions. In 1969, an Israeli commando team crossed the Suez Canal and captured an intact P-12 radar system used in conjunction with the SA-2s. They shared that information (Cost unknown) with the United States
and the United States was finally able to study this equipment and devise ability to jam North Vietnamese SAM radars.

I was referring to the half dozen or more Migs captured by the IDF. According to the book "Dark Eagles" about experimental aircraft tested by the U.S. two of the Migs were obtained by the IDF from defecting enemy pilots while an entire flight of them were captured when they mistakenly landed at an Egyptian base in the Sinai that had been overrun by Israeli troops.

The book had the estimate that hundreds of American pilots lives were saved in the skies of Vietnam because of the U.S. being able to train with the Migs and develop proper tactics to use against themm.

Here's the letter...

From the report....

Now take off your blinders and criticize aid to Egypt and the Palestinians
Why? There are none of the "HATED JOOOOS" there...

Joe will never sign aboard with THAT.

He is a Jew hater who wants the demise of Israel.
You are not paying attention to my posts, we should eliminate all foreign aid to all countries friend and foe alike

Well, foe I get, why would we be sending aid to foes? But why shouldn't we send aid and other things to friends and allies, especially if they represent our interests in a difficult region of the world?

The problem isn't sending aid, it is just that we do too much of it sending it to nearly every country!
Why should the American taxpayer be funding the world?
If we used that money here we would not have any infrastructure problems, and Americans would have the best of everything.

Really? How much do we spend on foreign aid as compared to what the Dems want to spend on infrastructure? Do you have a clue?

Here's the letter...

From the report....

You are not paying attention to my posts, we should eliminate all foreign aid to all countries friend and foe alike

Well, foe I get, why would we be sending aid to foes? But why shouldn't we send aid and other things to friends and allies, especially if they represent our interests in a difficult region of the world?

The problem isn't sending aid, it is just that we do too much of it sending it to nearly every country!
If we used that money here we would not have any infrastructure problems, and Americans would have the best of everything.

It’s a global economy. And it’s not like we’re sending money that would really make a difference over here. We’re talking about 1% of the National budget
and that 1% could fund Wounded Warriors and St Judes and other charities making life better for Americans. remember America First, The Global economy needs us more than we need them.

Why should the government fund those charities?

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
About 95% of America's problems in the Middle East has to do with our unwavering support of Israel. ... :cool:

It is very notable that both you and DTMB share the same opinion that helping to protect a small ethnic minority against genocide is a BAD thing.

There are 22 Arab states with over 400 million people and 5 million square miles of territory. They have all but completely clensed the Jewish population that once lived there.

There is just one Jewish state -- Israel, and it has just 8 thousand square miles. There are just a bit over 6 million Jewish people living there and they share this area with Arabs.

You two antisemites are both trying to fool people into thinking that it is the tiny minority trying to protect itself against the enormous majority that is the problem here, and because of your antisemitism, you are both offering the opinion that if we were to only support the bullying majority finish its stated objective of eliminating the tiny minority, we would be better off, ourselves. You are both supporting terrorism here -- quite blatantly, in fact -- by indicating that it is the terrorist agenda we should actually be supporting here.

So i should pick the racist israelis over the terrorists? lol

At least the terrorists will let the Jews convert

Mixed America stands pretty clearly on the terrorists side on this one. On what planet do you think the most diverse nation on the planet is going to indefinitely support apartheid? I'm not even "woke" but I have lines. Apartheid is one of them. Not that complex

Idiot. You cannot convert to Judaism? Why not, if you wanted to?

Here's the letter...

From the report....

Another person who whines about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty (tragic but not intentional and typical of nations attacking neutral ships and aircraft).

The U.S. agreed to provide continuous economic and military support for Israel in order for Israel to agree to the Camp David Peace Accord with Egypt.
another Israeli firster,,,,, Amazing how you can write off American lives when it come to Israel. That was no case of mistaken identity! it was a deliberate attack on n American ship flying an
American flag on a clear day in broad daylight both by air and by sea.
So how long does the Unites States have to support this parasite of a country?

I can see the conspiracy theorist runs deep in your unimpressive DNA.

USS Liberty survivor says the Israeli torpedo boats strafed the life rafts.
(at around 44:00 minutes on the video)
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

The survivors of the Liberty are close to Biden in age and probably suffer dementia too.

The U.S. isn't going to use nuclear weapons to protect Taiwan either.
And that "tiny island" is as large as some of the largest U.S. states in terms of population.
Both China and the U.S. have staked their nation's reputation on the disposition of the tiny island of Taiwan.
If China ever invaded Taiwan, both nation's would go nuclear, if that's what it took to militarily resolve the issue. .. :cool:

Hey shit for brains! Taiwan is not tiny! Look at a fucking map, diptard!

Oh, will you please STFU with your lies?

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
About 95% of America's problems in the Middle East has to do with our unwavering support of Israel. ... :cool:

It is very notable that both you and DTMB share the same opinion that helping to protect a small ethnic minority against genocide is a BAD thing.

There are 22 Arab states with over 400 million people and 5 million square miles of territory. They have all but completely clensed the Jewish population that once lived there.

There is just one Jewish state -- Israel, and it has just 8 thousand square miles. There are just a bit over 6 million Jewish people living there and they share this area with Arabs.

You two antisemites are both trying to fool people into thinking that it is the tiny minority trying to protect itself against the enormous majority that is the problem here, and because of your antisemitism, you are both offering the opinion that if we were to only support the bullying majority finish its stated objective of eliminating the tiny minority, we would be better off, ourselves. You are both supporting terrorism here -- quite blatantly, in fact -- by indicating that it is the terrorist agenda we should actually be supporting here.

So i should pick the racist israelis over the terrorists? lol

At least the terrorists will let the Jews convert

Mixed America stands pretty clearly on the terrorists side on this one. On what planet do you think the most diverse nation on the planet is going to indefinitely support apartheid? I'm not even "woke" but I have lines. Apartheid is one of them. Not that complex

Idiot. You cannot convert to Judaism? Why not, if you wanted to?
You need to look into judaism

Ashkenazi's perception of this is very clear

I could have Jewish children. But I myself would never be a "real" jew by their orthodoxy

They do matrilineal descent

Only if your mother was a Jew are you a Jew

Here's the letter...

From the report....

It’s a global economy. And it’s not like we’re sending money that would really make a difference over here. We’re talking about 1% of the National budget
and that 1% could fund Wounded Warriors and St Judes and other charities making life better for Americans. remember America First, The Global economy needs us more than we need them.

Why should the government fund those charities?
They help Americans.... Better than helping Israel

The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

The survivors of the Liberty are close to Biden in age and probably suffer dementia too.
Really and you say you were in our Navy? Talk about an Israeli firster. You have your priorities messed up

I was referring to the half dozen or more Migs captured by the IDF. According to the book "Dark Eagles" about experimental aircraft tested by the U.S. two of the Migs were obtained by the IDF from defecting enemy pilots while an entire flight of them were captured when they mistakenly landed at an Egyptian base in the Sinai that had been overrun by Israeli troops.

The book had the estimate that hundreds of American pilots lives were saved in the skies of Vietnam because of the U.S. being able to train with the Migs and develop proper tactics to use against themm.
Did you find that book in the "Fiction" section of your library?

Really and you say you were in our Navy? Talk about an Israeli firster. You have your priorities messed up

Really? Just because I am not bent out of shape because of an attack in the fog of war that occurred when I was 6 years old?

My Army officer daughter went to Iraq to fight against ISIS even after the Iraqis attacked the USS Stark and killed many sailors.

How long do you propose we hold grudges?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back