300,000 deaths from COVID are expected by the first of December

I've been warning the Right that they need to get off their asses and create Conservative alternatives for YEARS.
Translation: a forum that will let anyone spread dangerous lies. You are correct. That seems to be what "conservatism" has become.
Translation: anything that departs from Marxist party line is a "dangerous lie." :heehee:

i.e. If independent verifiable science does not support the party line? Pay some Marxist scientists to find answers that support the party line. Eureka! :113:

Unfortunately, in America, things have never worked that way.

Well that was a lot of vapid whining. Maybe that helped you forget about your silly lies.

For everyone else with at least one foot in reality:

There are many studies regarding the excess deaths due to covid. They are easy to find No, mister beale did not read a blog and outsmart the global scientific community.

Annnnnnnd yet.....you can't find them yourself :laughing0301:

I sure can. Search for Woolf. And Weinbarger. I am not your mommy.

BTDT. Got anything OTHER than fake news and biased garbage?

No?

Sturrrrrr RIKE TWO !!

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

Kinda pails in comparison to the Spanish flu of 1918 doesn't it.

yeah, yeah...Good God man....Sweet Jesus....how DARE I disagree with your "wisdom"?
Your statement disagreed with facts. What you said is not what happened. Trump can still advertise, at will, on Facebook.

Until they block each advertising PAC

Sturrrrr RIKE THRE! Yer OUT !!

If you Really think it has nothing to do with politics.....................I have a bridge to the moon to sell ya.

If Vice President Biden were to win the election and impose a Permanent Lockdown and Social Distancing law, would that reduce the death toll?

More desperate wishful thinking by the left before the election? If lefties were serious about dealing with the epidemic they might consider indicting the governor of NY for the negligent deaths of at least 3,000 nursing home residents.

I've been warning the Right that they need to get off their asses and create Conservative alternatives for YEARS.
Translation: a forum that will let anyone spread dangerous lies. You are correct. That seems to be what "conservatism" has become.
Translation: anything that departs from Marxist party line is a "dangerous lie." :heehee:

i.e. If independent verifiable science does not support the party line? Pay some Marxist scientists to find answers that support the party line. Eureka! :113:

Well that was a lot of vapid whining. Maybe that helped you forget about your silly lies.

There are many studies regarding the excess deaths due to covid. They are easy to find No, mister beale did not read a blog and outsmart the global scientific community.

No?

Sturrrrrr RIKE TWO !!

You are having quite the hissy fit. Did you search the scientists' names? Of course not. Tantrums are your long suit. Learning things? Nassomuch

No?

Sturrrrrr RIKE TWO !!

You are having quite the hissy fit. Did you search the scientists' names? Of course not. Tantrums are your long suit. Learning things? Nassomuch

lol. If you can't take the heat....get outta the kitchen.

Ya know, there are a LOT of really smart people at this forum.

You're not among them.

If Vice President Biden were to win the election and impose a Permanent Lockdown and Social Distancing law, would that reduce the death toll?
If Biden were elected president the death toll would necessarily rise due to all the people jumping out of sky scraper windows and ledges.

Exactly. You cant keep up with a fairly simple research paper. You wont even bother. Which means you are definitely one who should shut up and listen to scientists.

Or...after a while, smart people just ignore morons?

Annnnnd another SUH WING.....and a MISS !! :laughing0301:

Put the bat down.......just go home
Look at your posts. Embarrassing.

There are studies on excess deaths and covid. There are also layman's summaries. But hey, i guess you are too busy "ignoring morons" for that (by posting several childish posts to them).

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

So because you found a death toll higher, you think 300,000 deaths and counting do not matter?

If Biden were elected president the death toll would necessarily rise due to all the people jumping out of sky scraper windows and ledges.

Those death wouldn't be attributed to COVID however. And neither would the deaths of those poisoned by the Bath Tub Gin that people will be selling in speakeasies as the Lockdowns of barrooms continue.

So because you found a death toll higher, you think 300,000 deaths and counting do not matter?

The 300,000 deaths haven't even occurred yet. In order to get that many deaths, every single American would have to get infected with it.

The 300,000 deaths haven't even occurred yet. In order to get that many deaths, every single American would have to get infected with it.
Wow basic math has failed you bad huh?

300,000 is about 1/10 of 1% of the American population. That's the death rate for the coronavirus

300,000 is about 1/10 of 1% of the American population. That's the death rate for the coronavirus

More Americans dead from this virus than all the dead in WW1 and Korea combined.

Forum List

Back