Trump Administration Launches Border Wall Webwsite

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I love President Trump!

And no matter how much the Lefties slander him as stupid, well, at least he understands the need to stop the invasion of our nation by criminals.

1596762293168.png

LOL, 3.5 miles of new wall. If Trump loses that is what you got. 3.5 miles.

Uhh... What?

It also keeps the reader up to date with the cumulative construction of the wall at the border. According to the site on Wednesday, approximately 170 miles have been built since January 2017, and about 237,000 tons of steel and 335,000 cubic yards of concrete have been used in construction.

Uhh... What?

It also keeps the reader up to date with the cumulative construction of the wall at the border. According to the site on Wednesday, approximately 170 miles have been built since January 2017, and about 237,000 tons of steel and 335,000 cubic yards of concrete have been used in construction.

Nearly all 216 miles built since Trump took office replaced outdated or dilapidated fencing. Only about “three miles of new border wall system [have been] constructed in locations where no barriers previously existed,” according to Homeland Security’s June 19 status report on the wall.

Trump campaigns on border wall progress. There's not much of it

I love President Trump!

And no matter how much the Lefties slander him as stupid, well, at least he understands the need to stop the invasion of our nation by criminals.

View attachment 372010
Get the sharpie out.

Nearly all 216 miles built since Trump took office replaced outdated or dilapidated fencing. Only about “three miles of new border wall system [have been] constructed in locations where no barriers previously existed,” according to Homeland Security’s June 19 status report on the wall.

Did you see that "wall" before they rebuilt it?

*shrugs*

Whatever. Not something I care to bother with.

Did you see that "wall" before they rebuilt it?

*shrugs*

Whatever. Not something I care to bother with.

Funding for upkeep preceeded Trump.

Forum List

Back