300,000 deaths from COVID are expected by the first of December

If we could get ACCURATE counts from democrat areas (good luck), the actual death toll from covid19 is still under 10,000

ALL the rest are co-morbidity all bundled together with deaths from bicycle accidents, car accidents, staph infections, heart attacks, diabetes etc etc etc

It was a HUGE mistake, the Feds paying up to $35,000 per covid19 case.
NewYork made out like a bandit.
Why do you pretend it is under 10k with no evidence whatsoever?

Why do you pretend it is 300,000, KNOWING that the CDC and Cuomo and MANY other news stories hve verified that the numbers cannot be verified and are probably far over exaggerated?

1596765306056.png

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

Billy000 YOU ARE GETTING OWNED ON THIS THREAD!
WAY TO GO BAD AXX BILLY LOL.....

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

I'm shocked that the nation with the highest rate of Trespassers and BVs and international visitors and municipal density has a lot of people who get sick and recover from COVID.

If we could get ACCURATE counts from democrat areas (good luck), the actual death toll from covid19 is still under 10,000

ALL the rest are co-morbidity all bundled together with deaths from bicycle accidents, car accidents, staph infections, heart attacks, diabetes etc etc etc

Why do you pretend it is 300,000, KNOWING that the CDC and Cuomo and MANY other news stories hve verified that the numbers cannot be verified and are probably far over exaggerated?
When did the CDC ever say that the numbers were far over exaggerated?

What are the odds that you'll be among them? That'd be a tough loss.... :fu:

What do you propose we do about it?

Stand up and be heard. Stop being silenced into submission.

Stop waiting on the return of Jesus to deal with Leftist

Stop thinking your guns will save you and get involved
I guarantee you that my guns will save me.. It's hard to survive being shot by a .50 caliber.

They know what you have, and will come WELL prepared to defeat ANYTHING you could throw at them.
Your .50 cal will be like shooting wet noodles at them. Can your .50 cal stop a tank? No.
They will probably just lob a high explosive mortar on your head from miles away.

so why sit back and wait for that day?

When did the CDC ever say that the numbers were far over exaggerated?

The CDC is NOT unbiased. They have partners and are in the market and in business to make money for their partners. THEY HAVE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST.

This is why they continually downplay the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine.

Dr. Anthony Fauci has a $100 million conflict of interest which is why he was opposing Trump. He is in league with Bill Gates who has pledged $100 million for Fauci to play with. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID, a division of National Institutes of Health, NIH) director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was against using chloroquine, said in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, “There’s no magic drug for coronavirus right now,” and lectured, “Let me put it into perspective for the viewers .. there has been anecdotal non-proven data that it [chloroquine] works… but when you have an uncontrolled trial you can never definitely say that it works.”

". . . Within that context, today I am pleased to announce the award of three grants to the CDC Foundation, totaling $13.5 million, from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. These grants will support the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) work, along with other partners, to address meningitis surveillance in sub-Saharan Africa, rotavirus intussusception (a type of bowel blockage in infants) surveillance in South Africa and an effort to leverage global rotavirus networks through the evaluation of molecular diagnostic tools. . . "

The Centers for Disease Control implements the national vaccine program but is also responsible for monitoring vaccine safety. This conflict of interest has been cited by many and Congress even tried to pass a law separating the two functions.

CDC has experienced criticism and scandal on a number of fronts:

Fauci, Gates, and the CDC care more about control and profit than they do about the nation's overall health, this is a fact. You need to STOP watching the TEE VEE and start doing a little research.

I guarantee you that my guns will save me.. It's hard to survive being shot by a .50 caliber.

They know what you have, and will come WELL prepared to defeat ANYTHING you could throw at them.
Your .50 cal will be like shooting wet noodles at them. Can your .50 cal stop a tank? No.
They will probably just lob a high explosive mortar on your head from miles away.

Actually, the have super advanced "non-lethal" weaponry now.

They will turn it on, and it will either cause the victims to become so depressed that they lose interest in living, or it will explode their ear drums and they run away.

A lot of them were first tested in the first Iraq war. Most of the Iraqi army just threw down their arms rather than fight.

Actually, the have super advanced "non-lethal" weaponry now.

They will turn it on, and it will either cause the victims to become so depressed that they lose interest in living, or it will explode their ear drums and they run away.

A lot of them were first tested in the first Iraq war. Most of the Iraqi army just threw down their arms rather than fight.
ok... LOL

This local report was banned from YouTube.

I AM being serious here. . .

Facebook banned A Trump Super PAC from placing ads on FaceBook until 2 days before the election.
All over the news.

Twitter will do the same next.

I've been warning the Right that they need to get off their asses and create Conservative alternatives for YEARS.

Too late

Forum List

Back