300,000 deaths from COVID are expected by the first of December

Hey moron no one is debating the current death toll, but yeah, based on current projections, it is supposed to reach 300,000 by then. The statistic is gleaned from the increasing rate of inflations that has steadily gone up in recent months.
Little weird calling the guy doing the actual research a moron isn't it? It's... Funny in a way.

Do you believe the information I posted helps or hurts your stance?

The virus has issued in a new normal in america. There is a decent sized group of people who will continue to isolate. A new era. Is their lack of participation in the economy going to have any affect? We will see.

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

I'm shocked that the nation with the highest rate of Trespassers and BVs and international visitors and municipal density has a lot of people who get sick and recover from COVID.
And the most people dying per capita.
Which makes sense.
Are we counting the 10s of 1000s murdered by Andrew Cuomo?
20% of the covid deaths in NY were from nursing homes.....
37% of the covid deaths in Florida were from nursing homes
31% of the covid deaths in Texas were from nursing homes
67%of the deaths in Pennsylvania were from nursing homes

43% of all covid deaths in the USA are from nursing homes

Cuomo deserves a standing ovation!

The rest were from Hospitals, mostly in the first few weeks.
After this, Cuomo sent 10s of 1000s to nursing homes to kill off the old folks.
For someone who seems to be concerned with every death, you sure are happy with the 10s of 1000s murdered by Andrew Cuomo.
The nursing home deaths were not from the residents returning from their hospital stay....They were isolated, until they could fully recover..... before being put back in to their old room and general population in the nursing home.

The covid spread in nursing homes came from the outside, via their nursing home aids and workers, and even family visitors early on.

The number and rate of nursing home deaths in ALL the States, continuing to this very day PROVE the made up stories about Cuomo, to be incorrect.....

All states, are killing nursing home residents STILL.... without doing what Cuomo did, and these other states are killing these old folks at a higher rate than New York....some at more than double the rate of Cuomo's New York nursing homes.

THAT'S what my link showed you.

End of story.
The nursing home deaths came from Cuomo sending COVID patients to the nursing homes rather than to the naval vessels equipped with ventilators and all the needed medical equipment known at the time.
I know too many Health Professionals who work in nursing homes to fall for your lies.

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

I'm shocked that the nation with the highest rate of Trespassers and BVs and international visitors and municipal density has a lot of people who get sick and recover from COVID.
Which makes sense.

For someone who seems to be concerned with every death, you sure are happy with the 10s of 1000s murdered by Andrew Cuomo.
The nursing home deaths were not from the residents returning from their hospital stay....They were isolated, until they could fully recover..... before being put back in to their old room and general population in the nursing home.

The covid spread in nursing homes came from the outside, via their nursing home aids and workers, and even family visitors early on.

The number and rate of nursing home deaths in ALL the States, continuing to this very day PROVE the made up stories about Cuomo, to be incorrect.....

All states, are killing nursing home residents STILL.... without doing what Cuomo did, and these other states are killing these old folks at a higher rate than New York....some at more than double the rate of Cuomo's New York nursing homes.

End of story.
It traveled the vents.........in non negative vent BS.......as the staff came to and fro work giving it to more....................

They can die of the Flu.........the gov't........nursing homes FAILED MISERABLY......which isn't new as they failed on basic services for decades in those places.......My own daughter stopped studying to be a nurse from what she saw in those places............Stone cold quit.......after locking herself in a room for a week on what she witnessed in those places.......
You have to know the owners to know where to send your parents,
9 out of 10 homes ignore the patients.

Which makes sense.

End of story.
It traveled the vents.........in non negative vent BS.......as the staff came to and fro work giving it to more....................

They can die of the Flu.........the gov't........nursing homes FAILED MISERABLY......which isn't new as they failed on basic services for decades in those places.......My own daughter stopped studying to be a nurse from what she saw in those places............Stone cold quit.......after locking herself in a room for a week on what she witnessed in those places.......
What happens in those places is sickening................a disgrace to this country.

The virus has issued in a new normal in america. There is a decent sized group of people who will continue to isolate. A new era. Is their lack of participation in the economy going to have any affect? We will see.
It has been learned during this that many people can still fully participate in the functioning of the economy without leaving their homes. Many companies have found that technology is already capable of supporting people working from their homes, and they have now made telecommuting a full option for employees.

What concerns me here is a company like Amazon, which has already laid waste to many locally-owned retail businesses (even worse than Wal Mart did). Just as people can now fully work from home, they can now fully shop from home, and that presents a real problem that will have to be addressed. Soon.

Which makes sense.

End of story.

What happens in those places is sickening................a disgrace to this country.
99%+ of nursing homes owners are the greedy scum of the earth.
They run their census like a Las Vegas whore House.
Imagine the influx of cash from COVID CPTs and IDC10s.
I have had contact with these arrogant bastards.

It has been learned during this that many people can still fully participate in the functioning of the economy without leaving their homes. Many companies have found that technology is already capable of supporting people working from their homes, and they have now made telecommuting a full option for employees.

What concerns me here is a company like Amazon, which has already laid waste to many locally-owned retail businesses (even worse than Wal Mart did). Just as people can now fully work from home, they can now fully shop from home, and that presents a real problem that will have to be addressed. Soon.
Take it one more step further... Does Amazon prefer this to go on even further? Small business is being killed by this lock down. We have to go back to work. They have to let us go, before even more power is grabbed.

Hell.. One of America's greatest strengths is it's ability to feed itself with FRESH food. The family farmer is being destroyed by this as well. It's at a low that just can't sustain the family run business. In comes corporations to buy them up. This is not a good thing.

We need to open up.

My community has lots of small local businesses that use Amazon to move their products.
The ability to learn and adapt is priceless.

Forum List

Back