300,000 deaths from COVID are expected by the first of December

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

This local report was banned from YouTube.

I AM being serious here. . .

This really shows how pitiful the response has been in the country compared to other nations. We account for 1/4 of all deaths worldwide. We also have the highest rate of new cases worldwide. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a country with a population of 50 million, has 300 deaths.

well if you have teens or are 20s or so and decide to hang out with 500 other people i guess thats a good start for it....how is that the governments fault...control your children or yourself and social distance

This local report was banned from YouTube.

I AM being serious here. . .

Yeah... I saw that. If someone has Covid at the time of death, then it's listed as a Covid death.

FACTS! FACTS! FACTS!

You mean like......

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

???
Speaking of Russia. This came from American investigative reporters funded by Russia. . .

sky-is-falling.jpg

LMAO @ these psycho LEFTIST ......

If we could get ACCURATE counts from democrat areas (good luck), the actual death toll from covid19 is still under 10,000

ALL the rest are co-morbidity all bundled together with deaths from bicycle accidents, car accidents, staph infections, heart attacks, diabetes etc etc etc

It was a HUGE mistake, the Feds paying up to $35,000 per covid19 case.
NewYork made out like a bandit.
Why do you pretend it is under 10k with no evidence whatsoever?

Doesnt mean much when they're not honest about the numbers

You know nothing about the subject beyond what rightwing propaganda feeds you. God forbid you read something non-partisan.

You know nothing about the subject beyond what rightwing propaganda feeds you. God forbid you read something non-partisan.
OH... Lord... I love to do that. Awful lot of work trying to find it.

I know President Trump SAVED 2 MILLION AMERICANS FROM COVID

So, a weak yearly flu?

Yeap...big deal...my thoughts exactly.
How is it yearly “flu” if it will end up killing 3.5x more than the flu does? You clearly don’t even understand what a flu even is since this isn’t a flu.
I thought you were quoting WW stats...my bad.
In that case...fuckin cooked numbers. Hospital occupancy would be through the roof if that were the case. Not so.
You will never mention any of this again if old 'shit drawers' Biden wins.

The left's prophet, Dr Fauci warned in April of 2.2 Million deaths. Trump is the greatest president of all time

Forum List

Back