3 million votes (at least) cast by illegal immigrants (illegally)

Where is your proof?

I do not have proof. This is a report from Voterfraud.org.

Let it be. I just found it interesting.

By the way: How do you feel about Obama going before the nation and telling illegal aliens that they should go and vote and how they can do so without being denied? Does it bother you that our own president is acting so irresponsibly and dishonestly?

Last edited:
Do the protesters have a problem with that? Of course not.
It's all about Trump is a monster and Hillary is an angel.
Really disgraceful how this present administration has destroyed the rule of law.

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens
Not a very reliable source.... I mean Alex Jones thinks fluoride is a mind control drug.

Yes, and you think your great, great... grandparents were clams.

ps -- I don't know much about Alex Jones, yet, but I like his InforWars news site. And Milo on Breitbart.

Really disgraceful how this present administration has destroyed the rule of law.

Not a very reliable source.... I mean Alex Jones thinks fluoride is a mind control drug.

ps -- I don't know much about Alex Jones, yet, but I like his InforWars news site. And Milo on Breitbart.
I wasnt making shit up. Info Wars a Alex Jones website is not reliable. He really does think fluoride is a mind control drug. Brietbart was a great site until Bannon. Better news site would be daily wire . It wouldn't shock me if millions of illegals voted but using Info wars as a source means it will never be taken as honest.

I wasnt making shit up. Info Wars a Alex Jones website is not reliable. He really does think fluoride is a mind control drug. Brietbart was a great site until Bannon. Better news site would be daily wire . It wouldn't shock me if millions of illegals voted but using Info wars as a source means it will never be taken as honest.
And yet you likely think NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, and CNN are reliable sources, yet they have proven themselves not to be.

This is a deliberate libel knowingly posted here as an OP.
Who is being libeled?

And since when did you or your president or your as-corrupt-as-it-can-possibly-get democrat party ever worry about spreading false information or libeling anyone?

Obama himself suborned felony voter fraud. 3MM might be an undercount
Only a silly would even post that. No, he did not; no, you have no evidence for that; and, yes, you look silly and ill spirited for posting it.

You don't seem comfortable with Trump's victory, frank. HRC's lead in the PV bugs you, does it not?

Forum List

Back