3 million votes (at least) cast by illegal immigrants (illegally)

Do the protesters have a problem with that? Of course not.
It's all about Trump [/URL]

Can you explain.................... how an illegals can just walk in to a polling place and cast their ballots? Let alone 3 millions.
Easy if they dont need ID. You walk in say you want to vote and you live there and boom you vote... Why do you think places Like New York and California have no voter ID laws?

Bullshit. I've been voting for my entire life since I was 21 yo.

The Voter's Self Defense System

VOTER REGISTRATION

Registration Deadline: Your registration must be postmarked or submitted electronically no later than 15 days before the election in which you wish to vote.

Party Affiliation: California has a modified closed primary system. Voters who have no official party preference may vote in a primary election if an individual party has consented.

VOTER REGISTRATION QUALIFICATIONS

Citizenship: Must be a United States citizen

Residency: Must be a resident of California

Mental Competency: Not currently found by a court to be mentally incompetent.

Felony Convictions: Not currently imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony (for more information on the rights of people who have been incarcerated, please see the Secretary of State's Voting Rights for Californians with Criminal Convictions or Detained in Jail or Prison

ID Requirements for Registering:

- California Driver's license number;

- California Identification Card number

- The last four digits of your Social Security Number

- Your date of birth

Can you explain.................... how an illegals can just walk in to a polling place and cast their ballots? Let alone 3 millions.
Supreme Court: States Cannot Prevent Illegal Aliens from Voting in U.S. Elections - Truth And Action
States have the right to determine who can vote in federal or local elections. The Supreme Court is in clear violation of the Constitution here. We are living in a lawless country folks!

In a stunning ruling, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down an Arizona law requiring voters to present citizenship proof to register in state and federal elections.

The law clears the way to illegal alien undocumented immigrants voting in national elections without substantive means of preventing it for many states. The highest court in the land ruled 7-2 that federal law “precludes Arizona from requiring a federal form applicant to submit information beyond that required by the form itself,” as Justice Scalia wrote. Professor Tom Caso of the Chapman University School of Law in California told the Associated Press that the decision “opened the door” to noncitizen voting.

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.

You have not answer my question. How can an illegal just walk in to a polling place and just Willy Neely cast a vote? So your saying............. any illegals can just walk in and vote? My understanding with these illegals are scared to come out let alone during election. A lot of them didn't even finish high school.
Your link...... how did this Jones came up with this number?
Yes dufus, sanctuary cities, there are over 300 of them and most of them are highly populated. All you need to qualify to vote is show where you live, and show up at the polling station that services your area.

Cry me river. Anybody can just walk in to a polling place and vote?
These illegals are even embarrassed to go a clinic or hospitals unless they have to. Let alone go to a polling place.
And how the hell like this Jones came up with 3 millions? Did he have a counter who is illegals and not with a special group that monitor inside a polling place?

This white woman caught voting twice. This is a white woman. Just think how an illegals can just walk in with no ID and vote.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...r-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

I wasnt making shit up. Info Wars a Alex Jones website is not reliable. He really does think fluoride is a mind control drug. Brietbart was a great site until Bannon. Better news site would be daily wire . It wouldn't shock me if millions of illegals voted but using Info wars as a source means it will never be taken as honest.
And yet you likely think NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, and CNN are reliable sources, yet they have proven themselves not to be.
Far more then info wars. That is how un reliable info wars are.
See? That is where we differ and I suspect you are very much like most libs. You still think the elite MSM is doing a good job and you likely get all your information from them.

Why would you WANT to get your news from DNC controlled sources? Most intelligent and unbiased people prefer their news objective and independent.
Listen simpleton. Labeling me a liberal because I dont take the word of fucking lunatics like Alex Jones doesn't change the fact that info wars is a SHITY source and far worse then even the National Inquirer . The only difference between you and the resgressives right now is they support Hillary and you dont. Here is a idea how about finding a source that doesn't think the aliens and evil Jews control the world.
I did not call you a liberal. You might want to reread my post.

Alex Jones is out there at times, but he also exposes the wrongs committed by our government and it's corrupt criminal politicians. The lib MSM covers up or minimizes those wrongs. Alex Jones is providing a valid service.

The lib MSM is doing much more harm to the nation than Alex Jones could ever do, with their biased left wing reporting.
it is a trust issue. I do not Trust Info Wars. They are not reliable. I do not trust MSM they are not very reliable but They dont out right lie like Info wars will. The problem with crazy people acting like a news source is you cant trust the news . I mean how can you when the next story from the one you read is How the Jews of Illuminati are using alien tech of fluoride to control your thoughts? Or that Ted Cruz is the devil? Verify from a secondary source. it is that simple. I can not just take the word of bonafide lunatics.

Easy if they dont need ID. You walk in say you want to vote and you live there and boom you vote... Why do you think places Like New York and California have no voter ID laws?

Bullshit. I've been voting for my entire life since I was 21 yo.

The Voter's Self Defense System

VOTER REGISTRATION

Registration Deadline: Your registration must be postmarked or submitted electronically no later than 15 days before the election in which you wish to vote.

Party Affiliation: California has a modified closed primary system. Voters who have no official party preference may vote in a primary election if an individual party has consented.

VOTER REGISTRATION QUALIFICATIONS

Citizenship: Must be a United States citizen

Residency: Must be a resident of California

Mental Competency: Not currently found by a court to be mentally incompetent.

Felony Convictions: Not currently imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony (for more information on the rights of people who have been incarcerated, please see the Secretary of State's Voting Rights for Californians with Criminal Convictions or Detained in Jail or Prison

ID Requirements for Registering:

- California Driver's license number;

- California Identification Card number

- The last four digits of your Social Security Number

- Your date of birth
so all you need is date of birth?????? LMFAO oh yea that makes it so much harder

And yet you likely think NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, and CNN are reliable sources, yet they have proven themselves not to be.
See? That is where we differ and I suspect you are very much like most libs. You still think the elite MSM is doing a good job and you likely get all your information from them.

Why would you WANT to get your news from DNC controlled sources? Most intelligent and unbiased people prefer their news objective and independent.
Listen simpleton. Labeling me a liberal because I dont take the word of fucking lunatics like Alex Jones doesn't change the fact that info wars is a SHITY source and far worse then even the National Inquirer . The only difference between you and the resgressives right now is they support Hillary and you dont. Here is a idea how about finding a source that doesn't think the aliens and evil Jews control the world.

Alex Jones is out there at times, but he also exposes the wrongs committed by our government and it's corrupt criminal politicians. The lib MSM covers up or minimizes those wrongs. Alex Jones is providing a valid service.

The lib MSM is doing much more harm to the nation than Alex Jones could ever do, with their biased left wing reporting.
it is a trust issue. I do not Trust Info Wars. They are not reliable. I do not trust MSM they are not very reliable but They dont out right lie like Info wars will. The problem with crazy people acting like a news source is you cant trust the news . I mean how can you when the next story from the one you read is How the Jews of Illuminati are using alien tech of fluoride to control your thoughts? Or that Ted Cruz is the devil? Verify from a secondary source. it is that simple. I can not just take the word of bonafide lunatics.
The lib MSM consistently distorts, misrepresents, and promotes liberal/DNC propaganda and policies...and they do it 24/7 for decades. After what they have done in colluding with Hillary and attacking Trump ruthlessly, believing anything they report is a mistake. Liberalism would not be the power it is today, if not for a biased corrupt media.

Related only to political news, I would believe Alex Jones over the lib MSM any day.

My biggest question was how in the world this guy Jones from Infowars came up with 3 millions? That some how some of these members really believe it.
Did he have a special counter on each polling place? Did he has his own people inside the polling place counting?
That's an illegal, other one looks like it, no other one look like American, that's an Asian he is okay........... Anyone?

The lib MSM consistently distorts, misrepresents, and promotes liberal/DNC propaganda and policies...and they do it 24/7 for decades. After what they have done in colluding with Hillary and attacking Trump ruthlessly, believing anything they report is a mistake. Liberalism would not be the power it is today, if not for a biased corrupt media.

Related only to political news, I would believe Alex Jones over the lib MSM any day.
You go right ahead. Just dont expect others without mental issues to follow you

You go right ahead. Just dont expect others without mental issues to follow you
According to that all libtards would follow him. Libs are so stupid.

According to that all libtards would follow him. Libs are so stupid.
Are they really stupid or just poorly formed consciences... and ego won't allow them to change it?

At least they might alter their priorities as to what are the most important matters of the day.

Last edited:
It's a lie. The whole alt right hatred of Obama is based on a lie, which is that America hates blacks.
So you still haven't watched the video
Jake is not educate-able. He proves it here every day.
Jake is an asswipe.
The personal attacks and nothing on OP. Yeah, you snowflake alt right crybabies have nothing else. Don't get physical like the old days, or LEO will bust you up. Bigly.

Get rid of the illegal vote, and HRC would have won by four million votes.

Trump said the election was rigged, and his victory proves it.

Get rid of the illegal vote, and HRC would have won by four million votes.1.

Trump said the election was rigged, and his victory proves it.

Have you gone off the deep end? Illegals almost always vote democratic.

1. Prove without a doubt that illegals vote in any signficant numbers in elections.

2. Prove the vote Democratic.

3. Trump said the election was rigged, and he won. He knew about what he was talking.

Forum List

Back