3 million votes (at least) cast by illegal immigrants (illegally)

Democraps can't control themselves, they do this in every election cycle. They pulled the same shit last time with ACORN. Hillary even cheated Sander's out of the nomination this time. Cheating is a way of life for Democraps.

Obama himself suborned felony voter fraud. 3MM might be an undercount
Only a silly would even post that. No, he did not; no, you have no evidence for that; and, yes, you look silly and ill spirited for posting it.

You don't seem comfortable with Trump's victory, frank. HRC's lead in the PV bugs you, does it not?

Jake, watch this

It's a lie. The whole alt right hatred of Obama is based on a lie, which is that America hates blacks.

Only a silly would even post that. No, he did not; no, you have no evidence for that; and, yes, you look silly and ill spirited for posting it.

You don't seem comfortable with Trump's victory, frank. HRC's lead in the PV bugs you, does it not?

Jake, watch this

That's funny. This video also came from the same source infowars.

Jake, watch this

That's funny. This video also came from the same source infowars.

So Obama never did this interview? What's your "point"?

Do the protesters have a problem with that? Of course not.
It's all about Trump [/URL]

Can you explain.................... how an illegals can just walk in to a polling place and cast their ballots? Let alone 3 millions.
Supreme Court: States Cannot Prevent Illegal Aliens from Voting in U.S. Elections - Truth And Action
States have the right to determine who can vote in federal or local elections. The Supreme Court is in clear violation of the Constitution here. We are living in a lawless country folks!

In a stunning ruling, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down an Arizona law requiring voters to present citizenship proof to register in state and federal elections.

The law clears the way to illegal alien undocumented immigrants voting in national elections without substantive means of preventing it for many states. The highest court in the land ruled 7-2 that federal law “precludes Arizona from requiring a federal form applicant to submit information beyond that required by the form itself,” as Justice Scalia wrote. Professor Tom Caso of the Chapman University School of Law in California told the Associated Press that the decision “opened the door” to noncitizen voting.

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.

Can you explain.................... how an illegals can just walk in to a polling place and cast their ballots? Let alone 3 millions.
Supreme Court: States Cannot Prevent Illegal Aliens from Voting in U.S. Elections - Truth And Action
States have the right to determine who can vote in federal or local elections. The Supreme Court is in clear violation of the Constitution here. We are living in a lawless country folks!

In a stunning ruling, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down an Arizona law requiring voters to present citizenship proof to register in state and federal elections.

The law clears the way to illegal alien undocumented immigrants voting in national elections without substantive means of preventing it for many states. The highest court in the land ruled 7-2 that federal law “precludes Arizona from requiring a federal form applicant to submit information beyond that required by the form itself,” as Justice Scalia wrote. Professor Tom Caso of the Chapman University School of Law in California told the Associated Press that the decision “opened the door” to noncitizen voting.

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.

You have not answer my question. How can an illegal just walk in to a polling place and just Willy Neely cast a vote? So your saying............. any illegals can just walk in and vote? My understanding with these illegals are scared to come out let alone during election. A lot of them didn't even finish high school.
Your link...... how did this Jones came up with this number?

You have not answer my question. How can an illegal just walk in to a polling place and just Willy Neely cast a vote? So your saying............. any illegals can just walk in and vote? My understanding with these illegals are scared to come out let alone during election. A lot of them didn't even finish high school.

You don't have numbers either.
How many of the 11 million illegals already have ID cards, be it license or medical or other benefits? That's more than enough in many or most states.

Yes dufus, sanctuary cities, there are over 300 of them and most of them are highly populated. All you need to qualify to vote is show where you live, and show up at the polling station that services your area.

It's all about Trump is a monster and Hillary is an angel.
Really disgraceful how this present administration has destroyed the rule of law.

Not a very reliable source.... I mean Alex Jones thinks fluoride is a mind control drug.

Yes, and you think your great, great... grandparents were clams.

ps -- I don't know much about Alex Jones, yet, but I like his InforWars news site. And Milo on Breitbart.
I wasnt making shit up. Info Wars a Alex Jones website is not reliable. He really does think fluoride is a mind control drug. Brietbart was a great site until Bannon. Better news site would be daily wire . It wouldn't shock me if millions of illegals voted but using Info wars as a source means it will never be taken as honest.
And yet you likely think NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, and CNN are reliable sources, yet they have proven themselves not to be.
Far more then info wars. That is how un reliable info wars are.

Easy if they dont need ID. You walk in say you want to vote and you live there and boom you vote... Why do you think places Like New York and California have no voter ID laws?

You show your rent, insurance, car payment, electrical bill etc. or any stationary with your name and mailing address. That's all it takes.

It's all about Trump is a monster and Hillary is an angel.
Really disgraceful how this present administration has destroyed the rule of law.

Not a very reliable source.... I mean Alex Jones thinks fluoride is a mind control drug.

ps -- I don't know much about Alex Jones, yet, but I like his InforWars news site. And Milo on Breitbart.
I wasnt making shit up. Info Wars a Alex Jones website is not reliable. He really does think fluoride is a mind control drug. Brietbart was a great site until Bannon. Better news site would be daily wire . It wouldn't shock me if millions of illegals voted but using Info wars as a source means it will never be taken as honest.
And yet you likely think NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, and CNN are reliable sources, yet they have proven themselves not to be.
See? That is where we differ and I suspect you are very much like most libs. You still think the elite MSM is doing a good job and you likely get all your information from them.

Why would you WANT to get your news from DNC controlled sources? Most intelligent and unbiased people prefer their news objective and independent.

See? That is where we differ and I suspect you are very much like most libs. You still think the elite MSM is doing a good job and you likely get all your information from them.

Why would you WANT to get your news from DNC controlled sources? Most intelligent and unbiased people prefer their news objective and independent.
Listen simpleton. Labeling me a liberal because I dont take the word of fucking lunatics like Alex Jones doesn't change the fact that info wars is a SHITY source and far worse then even the National Inquirer . The only difference between you and the resgressives right now is they support Hillary and you dont. Here is a idea how about finding a source that doesn't think the aliens and evil Jews control the world.

Listen simpleton. Labeling me a liberal because I dont take the word of fucking lunatics like Alex Jones doesn't change the fact that info wars is a SHITY source and far worse then even the National Inquirer . The only difference between you and the resgressives right now is they support Hillary and you dont. Here is a idea how about finding a source that doesn't think the aliens and evil Jews control the world.
I did not call you a liberal. You might want to reread my post.

Alex Jones is out there at times, but he also exposes the wrongs committed by our government and it's corrupt criminal politicians. The lib MSM covers up or minimizes those wrongs. Alex Jones is providing a valid service.

The lib MSM is doing much more harm to the nation than Alex Jones could ever do, with their biased left wing reporting.

Forum List

Back