Oh my! Oprah is now feeling the wrath of Liberals scorned.

now now folks-------cut the back biting----this is earth----not
Dante's INFERNO

Clearly anyone on the Left that speaks out FOR Trump, will be attacked and marginalized. The Left has a long long long history of this.

Clearly anyone on the Left that speaks out FOR Trump, will be attacked and marginalized. The Left has a long long long history of this.

People should consider the welfare of their family and their very own lives before speaking out publically in favor of Trump.

now now folks-------cut the back biting----this is earth----not
Dante's INFERNO
Are you sure about that........? :eusa_whistle:

There's no shortage of denial in america.
Last I checked deNile is in Egypt..........

That's as new as the ideas we're going to see.
True but I can be retrogressive on occasion, as hard as it is to believe....... :eusa_whistle:

Say it ain't so! The high priestess of TV is taking arrows from angry Hillary supporters for her positive message about Trump and Obama. She clearly needs to get on the "Trump must fail" train or get run over.

People are not OK with Oprah's comments about Donald Trump

You want to know why? Because they arent involved in Groupthink. Now your head will explode trying to explain how liberals like Oprah but dont like her capitulation. You cant believe its possible.

People should consider the welfare of their family and their very own lives before speaking out publically in favor of Trump.
Sad but true.

Shameful that some should fear assault for their differences.

Makes me wonder who really did win.

Gipper you are 100% republican aren't you? I thought you were a independent....
With that said, doesn't the right slam anyone who sticks up for Obama?

Anyway, Oprah sucks

If Oprah ran, that would have been an improvement over Hillary 2016. Oprah is a woman of dignity and vision.

The left has to be destroyed utterly. That's why the bottom needs to fall out. This is not something that will burn out and go away. It needs to be dealt with the same as any other totalitarian fanatacism.

Forum List

Back