3 leftist "judges" declare NC voter id law "racist", even when FREE ID's were being given

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
North Carolina appeals court halts voter ID law

Trying to insure leftists win in NC this year obviously. I had to use ID when I voted in 2016 when I lived in NC. Funny when my license was suspended MANY years ago I managed somehow to scrounge up 5$ for a state ID to vote. I guess blacks are that incapable of doing so eh lefties?

The Republican-backed bill passed almost entirely along party lines, and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed it, to no avail. One black Democrat, former Charlotte Sen. Joel Ford, co-sponsored the bill and voted to overturn Cooper’s veto.

Last month, Ford told the News & Observer: “My motivation was the pure protection of the vote and to help people who did not have an ID secure one.”

In the wake of Tuesday’s ruling, Republicans have pointed to Ford’s support of the law as evidence that it couldn’t have been racist. Many have also echoed Ford’s point about helping people get IDs. Before the law was blocked in federal court, local boards of election were giving out free ID cards to people who asked for them.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article240387671.html#storylink=cpy

Ugh obviously blacks don't know how to ask for a free ID either eh lefties? Jesus can you show your disdain for blacks any more than that!?

The court’s ruling was unanimous, with judges Toby Hampson, Allegra Collins and John Arrowood all signing on. All three are Democrats.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article240387671.html#storylink=cpy

Ah what a surprise!

Trying to insure leftists win in NC this year obviously. I had to use ID when I voted in 2016 when I lived in NC. Funny when my license was suspended MANY years ago I managed somehow to scrounge up 5$ for a state ID to vote. I guess blacks are that incapable of doing so eh lefties?

The Republican-backed bill passed almost entirely along party lines, and Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed it, to no avail. One black Democrat, former Charlotte Sen. Joel Ford, co-sponsored the bill and voted to overturn Cooper’s veto.

Last month, Ford told the News & Observer: “My motivation was the pure protection of the vote and to help people who did not have an ID secure one.”

In the wake of Tuesday’s ruling, Republicans have pointed to Ford’s support of the law as evidence that it couldn’t have been racist. Many have also echoed Ford’s point about helping people get IDs. Before the law was blocked in federal court, local boards of election were giving out free ID cards to people who asked for them.

Ugh obviously blacks don't know how to ask for a free ID either eh lefties? Jesus can you show your disdain for blacks any more than that!?

The court’s ruling was unanimous, with judges Toby Hampson, Allegra Collins and John Arrowood all signing on. All three are Democrats.

Ah what a surprise!
I will give these ass wipes the benefit of the doubt and read the opinion, but at first glance, a free ID being racist can only mean that these twats think it is racist to ban Mexican nationals from illegally voting in our elections.

Ah what a surprise!
How about we do this...

When 99 percent of the people in NC have IDs, we can require it to vote.

Another example of Dimwinger racism. They all believe blacks are so inferior they are unable to obtain an ID, even when provided to them for free.

Doesn't get any more blatant than that.

Ah what a surprise!
Headed for SCOTUS.

Ah what a surprise!
How about we do this...

They were LITERALLY giving people ID's for FREE if they asked for them! If they didn't get one they obviously didn't want to vote.

Another example of Dimwinger racism. They all believe blacks are so inferior they are unable to obtain an ID, even when provided to them for free.

Some don’t have the supporting information to obtain an official ID. That is where the Republican plan is so insidious.

Fist you demand an ID, then make it harder and harder to have the proper documentation

Sorry, there is a spelling error on your birth certificate. We can’t accept it.

Ah what a surprise!
How about we do this...

Why should they bother, when the 'powers that be' keep telling them they don't need one?

They aren't going to get one, til they need one.

We expect Republicans who will not accept the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii to decide who has a proper ID?

Democrats feel that minorities are not smart enough to obtain or keep an ID. It is especially hard for the dead to obtain one.

Some don’t have the supporting information to obtain an official ID. That is where the Republican plan is so insidious.

Fist you demand an ID, then make it harder and harder to have the proper documentation

So blacks are too dumb to have a birth certificate?

Sounds like a racist position to me, racist.

Ah what a surprise!

It will be overturned...

Jo

The Republicans aren't even pretending that they can win unless they cheat by making it illegal for Democrats to vote.

That's because they can't win unless they make it illegal for Democrats to vote. And they know it. Every Republican on this thread knows they can't win without cheating, so they all support the cheating.

Of course, the Republicans also do that Stalinist "It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes" thing. They use quite a variety of election cheating tactics. They're also really big on voter roll purges now, that being how they stole the Georgia governors race. They know very well that none of the people they're knocking off the rolls are duplicate voters, but they do it anyways, because they need to cheat to win.

The Republicans aren't even pretending that they can win unless they cheat by making it illegal for Democrats to vote.

That's because they can't win unless they make it illegal for Democrats to vote. And they know it. Every Republican on this thread knows they can't win without cheating, so they all support the cheating.

Of course, the Republicans also do that Stalinist "It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes" thing. They use quite a variety of election cheating tactics. They're also really big on voter roll purges now, that being how they stole the Georgia governors race. They know very well that none of the people they're knocking off the rolls are duplicate voters, but they do it anyways, because they need to cheat to win.

It will be overturned.

Jo

Ah what a surprise!
How about we do this...

They were LITERALLY giving people ID's for FREE if they asked for them! If they didn't get one they obviously didn't want to vote.

Really?

They didn’t ask for any documentation to support it?

When you say some don’t have the supporting information, can you site one case where a person sought to get a State ID and has since been permanently denied?

If requiring a State issued ID were so racist, where are these Blacks being denied access to government buildings, prescriptions, mortgages, travel and any other service that requires State Issued ID? How come these same people crying racism over the prospect of Voter ID are not banging on these other institutions that already require it?

Let’s cut the bullshit. Voter ID protest is not about helping Blacks. It’s about facilitating illegal votes from non-citizens.

When you say some don’t have the supporting information, can you site one case where a person sought to get a State ID and has since been permanently denied?

If requiring a State issued ID were so racist, where are these Blacks being denied access to government buildings, prescriptions, mortgages, travel and any other service that requires State Issued ID? How come these same people crying racism over the prospect of Voter ID are not banging on these other institutions that already require it?

Let’s cut the bullshit. Voter ID protest is not about helping Blacks. It’s about facilitating illegal votes from non-citizens.

They can't get food stamps without an ID but they managed to get an ID for that.

Jo

We are talking N Carolina here

If a poor black person has family that has resided in the state for generations and has been voting for decades.

Why do Republicans want to make sure he is not an illegal Mexican?
What are you protecting against in demanding a state ID?

So you are claiming that getting a free voter ID is cheating? Just exactly what in your deranged imagination means it is cheating? The fact that the dead or out of state voters won't be allowed one? Or perhaps democrat voters really are too stupid to understand how to obtain one?

What would make you think this person is ineligible to vote?
If it is so simple to get a state issued ID, why aren’t you knocking on doors and issuing them on the spot?

Forum List

Back