A closer look at the right's leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
The Pumpkin mans opinion of Mexicans , has almost no support in this country, the wall has only small support, his trade wars is hated by business and very little support by the people in this country, his attack on our allies and support of our enemy's is supported by few, his actions around women are hated by this country. The majority of this country thinks he is a criminal. He has made this country the laughing stock of the world. The majority of this country wants him impeached, 2/3rds of this country appose his tax cut for the rich, maybe it's because it all went to the wealthy , where it was planned to go (the top quintile received 52.2 percent and the bottom quintile got 3.3 percent.)He is a sleazy bottom feeder that most in this country wouldn't want around their children, he is a total loser as seen by the country. With all that he still has a chance to get elected in this country because of the three decades of the rights grooming of hatred in this country, it takes hate to elect him and we seem to have a abundance of that.

The Pumpkin mans opinion of Mexicans , has almost no support in this country, the wall has only small support, his trade wars is hated by business and very little support by the people in this country, his attack on our allies and support of our enemy's is supported by few, his actions around women are hated by this country. The majority of this country thinks he is a criminal. He has made this country the laughing stock of the world. The majority of this country wants him impeached, 2/3rds of this country appose his tax cut for the rich, maybe it's because it all went to the wealthy , where it was planned to go (the top quintile received 52.2 percent and the bottom quintile got 3.3 percent.)He is a sleazy bottom feeder that most in this country wouldn't want around their children, he is a total loser as seen by the country. With all that he still has a chance to get elected in this country because of the three decades of the rights grooming of hatred in this country, it takes hate to elect him and we seem to have a abundance of that.

It really and truly sucks to be you, huh?

That’s not what is reported on Fox News or talk radio. Who do you think is lying?

upload_2020-2-19_11-26-41.png

:auiqs.jpg:

The Pumpkin mans .....
'Butt-hurt Trump-hater alert.......Butt-hurt Trump-hater alert.......Butt-hurt Trump-hater alert.......'

Sorry, that thing always goes off when I open up a thread and some offended snowflake starts off is such a childish name-calling manner against the President of the United States......

:p

The dreadnoughts gone, MY biggest question is why anyone would care what these people or any people think of them, I Don't get it. These people are the enemy , why would I care what the enemy thinks of me. I dumped him because I don't want to see him in my threads,

The Pumpkin mans .....
'Butt-hurt Trump-hater alert.......Butt-hurt Trump-hater alert.......Butt-hurt Trump-hater alert.......'

Sorry, that thing always goes off when I open up a thread and some offended snowflake starts off is such a childish name-calling manner against the President of the United States......

:p
I guess you people don't get it. your gone.

“The Rights leader”?
when-you-wake-up-in-the-morning-ll-still-be-36243952.png

Another jblander meltdown... how nice...
Your gone, I've warned you , No wasted bandwidth , No contribution , then you get a free ride out of here, That goes for everyone.always,
You were drooling when you posted that, right? You wouldn't know a contribution if it hit you in the face. Gonna wear this like a badge of honor. Blander ignored me! Boo hoo hoo!

Another jblander meltdown... how nice...
Your gone, I've warned you , No wasted bandwidth , No contribution , then you get a free ride out of here, That goes for everyone.always,
For the 500th time.
Ignore doesn't ban them, and everyone else can see them mocking your idiocy.

Dumbshit.
The problem is, he comes on here, posts some wild rant, and then cries when people poke fun at him. If he wants to have an intelligent conversation, he need to start off with one.

Regardless of if you like it or not he is the leader of the US not just the right.
Once you realize this as fact I suggest you have a safe space and warm bottle of milk nearby.

It really and truly sucks to be you, huh?
It's unreal how unhinged some of these lunatics are.
Meanwhile his party is imploding and his two front runners aren't even Democrats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back