Texas Judge Almost Blocked From Voting Because Of New Voter ID Law

After they're blocked? Seems too perfect don't you think

No one is being blocked. the worst than happens is you cast a provisional ballot while they check out if you are who you say you are.

So no vote is denied if it is valid.

He said he'll only worry about AFTER someone is blocked. Keep up

Yeah. Because he very well knows that no one will ever be blocked.

See, they have these things called provisional ballots. That way you can vote and they can verify that you are you.

So the only person whose vote wont count will be someone who is illegally voting.

Crazy system isn't it? But then I think that's the problem for you. It will keep illegal votes from being counted.

Same old crap that was posted on this subject the first 3 times is was posted. Makes you wonder if the senile libs will post it again, and again, and again and...............

Same old crap that was posted on this subject the first 3 times is was posted. Makes you wonder if the senile libs will post it again, and again, and again and...............

3pt069.jpg

Again the right miss the entire idea behind the law and the story.
Comprehension maybe might not be a strong suit.

They are pretending that they will smoke at a gas station and its safe UNTIL someone blows up :lol: Don't stop them from smoking because the explosion hasn't happened yet

They are pretending that they will smoke at a gas station and its safe UNTIL someone blows up :lol: Don't stop them from smoking because the explosion hasn't happened yet

That analogy has no relation to the topic at hand, you really are making a stretch of it.

We don't want YOU WOMEN to vote! You want stuff like contraceptives and mamograms at Planned Parenthood. We're against that. So, you can't vote.

More failed talking points, good job parrot. We've been early voting it TX for more than a week now and you losers can come up with one "almost" to post over and over. Give it up already.

Many married women do not update their IDs after taking their spouse’s surnames, as the process is arduous and costly.

I really LOVE this LIE.

costly :lol: 25$ it costs in my state.
and all it takes is a trip to the DMV

the dimocraps lies never stop.
and if one needt the new ID so they can apply for foodstamps they won't consider it "arduous and costly" just quickly go and do it

More hoops....

Just $25....

Just a trip to the DMV...Actually Repubs now love the DMV for its efficiency *wink wink*

Just have to bring Papers too

Jump jump jump

I've said this before, but it apparently bears repeating towards those that are trying to create an issue over voter ID. Quite frankly I find it rather hilarious (to say the least) that a group of government regulation hungry liberals, who are all gun ho with a mandate that forces each and every citizen to comply with the purchase of insurance, all of a sudden starts to develop a "conscience" regarding Constitutional Rights surrounding the freedom to vote. With all the regulations and paperwork that already goes into purchasing and registering a firearm, you now want to cite a complaint about having to fill out a simple government ID form? A government document which, along with a photo, establishes a record that certifies who you are as a voter along with information regarding your place of residence. Apparently ClosedCaption's intent to find some form of an "issue" surrounding voter ID, is nothing short of a futile attempt built upon a foundation of liberal hypocrisy.

I don't recall dems trying to keep one segment of society from voting. For all their warts, you guys are pretty sucky for not facing up to that reality.

That analogy has no relation to the topic at hand, you really are making a stretch of it.

Sure you right safety net

I don't recall dems trying to keep one segment of society from voting. For all their warts, you guys are pretty sucky for not facing up to that reality.

No we believe in voter integrity, to which Democrats seemed all too opposed. As far as this "one segment of society" crap, we are not the party looking to establish PREFERRED treatment towards one particular group of immigrants over all others. Talk about creating a slap-in-the-face towards these other immigrants who have loved ones in other nations of the world, waiting months (if not years) to go through all the government compliances to establish citizenship "legally". At least they show a greater respect for the law, as it's not racist to stand up for the common rights of ALL immigrants .... which the left is all too happy to screw over for the sake of establishing a voting block of one particular "group" of individuals.

Look this law is specifically set up to keep some women who are registered from voting because some women just don't bother updating their names when marrying, and probably un-marrying.

The rest of your bullcrap is just bullcrap. It's true that the poor, and developmentally disabled, are ofter "coerced" into voting dem .... but you know it's really in their self interest to do so, and that's your real bitch.

Personally, if a state makes ID free, universally availabe - like a library card - and allows people to provisionally vote, I don't see the issue. But, from what I've seen there are a lot more buses filled with old black people, and people from mental health facilites voting than dead people voting.

We're not pretending anything. There are back up provisions for voters called provisional ballots. No vote was prohibited and this thread like many of the replies is utterly pointless.

Find a cause that actually matters if you are that upset over perceived wrongs.

Really? The VRA was passed to counter dem policies to keep blacks from voting, but I guess that doesn't count.

What about insurance papers? What about when the fat pig bitch slut goes to the E-Room with Insurance papers that show John Smith and Family as the Insured and she has an ID that shows Suzy Creamcheese?

What about when she's driving her husband's car and gets pulled over by the Cops?

The registration and Insurance papers say "John Smith" and her DL says "Stupid Bitch"?

Man, you have some SERIOUS issues with women, don't you?

Are we supposed to be upset because no one is above the law? Not even judges.

You mean a law that was totally politically motivated and a law that targets women? Is that the law of which you refer. The desperate GOP is pulling out all stops to keep its shrinking hold on some political offices.....sad

Except they aren't moving. Thanks, you confirmed number 1 as your answer as predicted. Too Bad

They changed something that is not on thier ID and did not change it. In NYS you have 10 days to inform the DMV of the change and may get a new liscense.

If you do not get one, you can still vote on a provisional ballot, and the DMV will confirm the correct information.

No loss of rights. Again progressives make mountains our of anthills.

Nope just more hoops. Everyone should jump thru hoops to exercise their right to vote

But not gun tho...you shouldn't have to jump thru hoops that's a violation of something right wingers call rights. Something they don't care much about when it comes to voting I see

Like everyone, I have to jump through hoops to vote.

I have to register.
I have to show up at the polling place.
That usually means taking time off work. (Tuesday is usually a long day.)

Require ID, punish vote fraud with death.

Forum List

Back