3 Black Women Visciously Beat White, Female Postal Worker in Flint, MI Allegedly Over Delayed Stimulus Check

All White people deserve to be beaten up by Blacks because the Black's ancestors were slaves, doncha know.

All blacks received an alternative to go back to Africa.
As we know those who did it were the biggest oppressors through the human history

See Liberia and its history
So, you blame "all blacks" for this attack.

Where are rallies of blacks condemning persecution of whites in the US?
Still missing.

Persecuting morons of low character that happen to be Caucasian? :dunno: I don't have any problem with it.

I guess you are a fan of the 'knockout game'

Stop. You're embarrassing whitey.

..and not MASSIVELY in the news
..these same people, like the ex-footballer that murdered white CHIDREN, are the same ones who say the police are bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are not stupid!!
..the BLACKS are the racists--not whites
..the BLACKS murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
..the BLACKS commit brutality --not the police
..the BLACKS are the murderers--not the white supremacists
etc

It looks like America creates an apartheid system now.

Whites in own country as oppressed majority

Majorities can't be oppressed, moron.
hahhahahahahahaha
YES they can ........DUH
..you people have NO clue what these words mean [ racism/oppress/etc ]
Are you looking for sympathy, you pathetic person? :fu: Not. Happening.

It looks like you're incapable tolerate different opinions

iu

I'm not a liberal. I'm definitely not tolerating any of your Qult45 bullshit.
YOURS is bullshit
''majority can't be oppressed --you PROVE it's bullshit
don't give us that ''cult'' bullshit--it's like the white supremacists/police brutality/racism bullshit

You're a low character. I give no fucks what color you are.

As we know liberals have at least IQ-200 and continuously proof it

Oh, the irony... :auiqs.jpg:

According to your posts you're at least PhD and owner of IQ-300.....
Just kidding.
Sincerely,how to detect a liberal?
No arguments, no facts, condemnations, insults and lies only

The Great Book any Liberal must Read

iu

You're an idiot.

iu

Memes make you smart.

Are you here?

iu

All White people deserve to be beaten up by Blacks because the Black's ancestors were slaves, doncha know.

As we know those who did it were the biggest oppressors through the human history

Still missing.

Persecuting morons of low character that happen to be Caucasian? :dunno: I don't have any problem with it.

Yep, I'm a proud White and represents my Greatest Race in the human history.
What's about yours, its contribution to humanity?

iu

If America is full of white racists why AA don't go to Africa back?
It's a continent of great opportunities:

No racist cops, no whites, parties 24/7/365, food stamps, benefits of any kind without preconditions, zero unemployment rate, world leading science, the highest rate of Noble Prize winners, sunshine, high tech enterprises, new engineering locations for Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Airbus, IBM, Mercedes etc. at, at most important, weekly stimulus checks without delay. Don't forget about the Great African Literature! Even China and Putin are envy.

iu

One way ticket and all problems solved.

FLINT, MI – On Thursday a female postal worker was brutally attacked in Flint, MI by multiple women in an incident which was reportedly over delayed stimulus checks. No help was offered as the white postal worker was physically assaulted by 3 black women in broad daylight. A video of the assault was captured by a bystander as he watched the postal worker get beaten to the ground by three women at once.

Solution: Carry a knife with you everywhere you go.

No racist cops, no whites, parties 24/7/365, food stamps, benefits of any kind without preconditions, zero unemployment rate, world leading science, the highest rate of Noble Prize winners, sunshine, high tech enterprises, new engineering locations for Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Airbus, IBM, Mercedes etc. at, at most important, weekly stimulus checks without delay. Don't forget about the Great African Literature! Even China and Putin are envy.

iu

FLINT, MI – On Thursday a female postal worker was brutally attacked in Flint, MI by multiple women in an incident which was reportedly over delayed stimulus checks. No help was offered as the white postal worker was physically assaulted by 3 black women in broad daylight. A video of the assault was captured by a bystander as he watched the postal worker get beaten to the ground by three women at once.

I prefer another one

holy-bible-kjv.jpg

Still missing.

iu

I don't feel any urge to explain myself to low characters.

iu

I prefer another one

holy-bible-kjv.jpg
He said to carry it in our hearts....not in our hands.
Jesus is in Heaven. The Devil is on Earth.

Still missing.

iu

I don't feel any urge to explain myself to low characters.

Don't worry, I can respect you as an AA too.
But you shall respect me as a white too.

iu

I prefer another one

holy-bible-kjv.jpg

Nope.

iu

No racist cops, no whites, parties 24/7/365, food stamps, benefits of any kind without preconditions, zero unemployment rate, world leading science, the highest rate of Noble Prize winners, sunshine,
high tech enterprises, new engineering locations for Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Airbus, IBM, Mercedes etc. at, at most important, weekly stimulus checks without delay.

iu

She is a white woman so it isn't racist. Only black lives matter.

View attachment 478408

You must support communism and the death of people of a color that is not black. :auiqs.jpg:

Question. How long whites will tolerate it?
Whites Lives matter too!

That is why I live in rural America!

The system will reach the rural America soon, because Covid-1984 completely devastated economy and hungry city liberals with guns visit you soon
Only in ID, WY you can still probably survive

No doubt the gun confiscation is in place now by the Biden terror of Americans program brought to you by the CCP in which is one of Biden's handlers. And where is the military you may ask protecting the constitution? Well, they are currently being WOKE.

Because satanic freemasons run all western countries
Ok, lets settle down with the kooky stuff. Just stick with these 3 awful women.

..these same people, like the ex-footballer that murdered white CHIDREN, are the same ones who say the police are bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are not stupid!!
etc

Yes they can. Do you not see a difference in media coverage for white and black people? A white kid smiles at an indian and its wall to wall press coverage for months. Some black youths burn a white man to death and virtually no one covers it. This propaganda then effects our court systems by having uninformed and biased juries.

we are not stupid!!
etc

Yes they can. Do you not see a difference in media coverage for white and black people? A white kid smiles at an indian and its wall to wall press coverage for months. Some black youths burn a man to death and virtually no one covers it.

Your argument is slanted media coverage? That ain't no fucking argument. Do better.

we are not stupid!!
etc

Yes they can. Do you not see a difference in media coverage for white and black people? A white kid smiles at an indian and its wall to wall press coverage for months. Some black youths burn a man to death and virtually no one covers it.

Your argument is slanted media coverage? That ain't no fucking argument. Do better.
sorry---it is an argument
here--every day--a PERFECT example--this is typical of all MSM......when it's a black ''''victim'' [ hahahahahh ] they mention RACE--when race has nothing to do with it
--all of these WHITE cop incidents have NOTHING to do with race, but the MSM bombards you with it--and you sheeple gobble up the bullshit
....but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, race not mentioned :
MIXED race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are an idiot if you don't see how ridiculous this is

we are not stupid!!
etc

It effects everything in the nation, included having uninformed and biased jurors. Its what gives us biased prosecutors who abuse their power to unfairly go after the newest targets of the "hate whitey" movement because, its super popular and it gets them reelected.

iu

I prefer another one

holy-bible-kjv.jpg

Nope.

iu
Religion isn't supposed to be a suicide pact.
Even Jesus hid from haters and non-believers.
He told the Disciples to knock the dust off of their sandals of any place they weren't welcome.
You see turning the other cheek only goes so far. I've seen plenty of race violence....and it always seemed to be blacks/minorities attacking whites. The kind of person that takes part in such things usually don't care if you have Jesus in your heart. They are beyond help. Yet for some reason...I have usually been able to disarm them with a smile and a kind word. Then again...I have been in situations were nothing works other than getting away or defending yourself. I have been in church and shook hands with racist blacks....and they give you that limp hand that says "Don't Touch Me Whitey". That is the last time I will shake their hand. And if they put their hands on me...they're gonna get stuck.

Last edited:
we are not stupid!!
etc

we are not stupid like you
a black man murders white CHILDREN- no mention of race

a BLACK man beats WHITE people to death with a bat--race not mentioned [ etc MANY links ]

we are not stupid!!
etc

here a black cop who murdered because of race--race not mentioned
...a cop who was terminated because he LIED on the job!!---so, the police ARE doing things right--but this black idiot went on to murder WHITES:

Forum List

Back