White Male Investment Banker Punches Black Female MTA Worker In Face And Is Released Without Bail

First of all find me one post where I ever defended the people that attacked the Capitol. Secondly I never said they didn't have the right to kneel or disrespect our flag or anthem. But people have the right to find their demeanor disgusting like I do and obviously President Trump.

That is all Trump Humpers have done is defend the insurrectionist and attack black men who were peacefully protesting.

I didn't say I did, did I? Nobody has that right including our police. If police kill a person of no threat to them, they are arrested and held on charges or the case is heard by a grand jury.
Yea, if the person murdered is white.
When did Trump unless a person attacked him first?
Give me a break, really? I can start with Sen. McCain.
That is the actual case. Like I said, if you think its bogus, prove my evidence wrong, not ask for evidence you approve of.
"[The settlement] required the Trumps to place ads in newspapers saying that they welcomed black applicants," Kranish says. "It said that the Trumps would familiarize themselves with the Fair Housing Act, which prohibited discrimination. So it also specifically said they don't admit wrongdoing, but they did have to take several measures that the Trumps had fought for two years not to take."

Trump claims the Justice Department lawsuit was just one of many housing cases against many landlords, but Kranish says this description is misleading.

It is pretty cut and dry the clown was discriminating against folks of color. Spin it any way you want.

Why is Walgreens really closing stores in San Francisco?
The San Francisco Chronicle found San Francisco Police data did not support Walgreens' explanation that it is closing five stores due to organized retail theft. The stores slated to close had "fewer than two recorded shoplifting incidents a month on average since 2018," according to the report.

Why would they report shoplifting incidents if no one is charged?
I gotta give you credit, you right wingers, Trump Humpers, republicans, etc. always have an excuse.

There was a time you said I was only 3/5ths human, so who gives a fuck what your punk ass thinks.

You misunderstand me. I never said you were 3/5ths. I said weren't a black MAN. You may be black. And you may be male.

But you aren't a MAN. MEN don't whine and snivel and beg for handouts.

You are a slave.

Now, once again....go lick your masters boots.

It's all you are good for.

I’m late to this discussion so forgive me if this has already been brought up but, what role did race play in this incident other than that one was white and the other was black?
the only thing i can think of is that Superbadbrutha is mad the demaklan DA decided only to charge the white guy with misdemeanor assault…but he can’t accept the fact that’s the sort of thing his party has been doing for centuries

I’m late to this discussion so forgive me if this has already been brought up but, what role did race play in this incident other than that one was white and the other was black?

Super Duper can make race out of anything. If you use cream in your coffee and tell him about it, he'll find a way to make your actions racist.

What these writers do is cherry pick stories like this because they know it will rile up people like Superbadbreath. While most people just read a few paragraphs, get bored and move on, a select group of race baiters will be obsessed with it as if the police actually get a guy like this, say "oh, you're white so we'll let you go" and it happens to nobody else.

That is all Trump Humpers have done is defend the insurrectionist and attack black men who were peacefully protesting.

Really? I listen to evil right-wing radio. I watch evil right-wing news. I have yet to see one Republican on any of these shows defend the mob or the attack. In fact if anything, they said they should get the maximum allowed under the law. Now, you made this claim against me, and again, I dare you to find where I ever did.

Yea, if the person murdered is white.

Yeah, because if they just kill a black person for no reason, they don't even bother charging the officer. You really need psychological help. Going through life with severe OCD is no way to go.

Give me a break, really? I can start with Sen. McCain.

And you can end with McCain because McCain attacked him first. Trump very seldom ever drew first blood.

"[The settlement] required the Trumps to place ads in newspapers saying that they welcomed black applicants," Kranish says. "It said that the Trumps would familiarize themselves with the Fair Housing Act, which prohibited discrimination. So it also specifically said they don't admit wrongdoing, but they did have to take several measures that the Trumps had fought for two years not to take."

Trump claims the Justice Department lawsuit was just one of many housing cases against many landlords, but Kranish says this description is misleading.

If they had a real case against the Trump organization, they wouldn't have settled for anything. They would have fully prosecuted the case. But the fact of the matter is the government tried to set the company up by sending people there of color who told management they were on a public program.

The government has the resources to keep hounding people forever costing them a fortune. So the Trump's agreed to this settlement to end it already, and part of the agreement is that the company not admit to any wrongdoing which the state agreed on. The state would never agree to that if any laws were broken.

Superbadbrutha
Really? I listen to evil right-wing radio. I watch evil right-wing news. I have yet to see one Republican on any of these shows defend the mob or the attack. In fact if anything, they said they should get the maximum allowed under the law. Now, you made this claim against me, and again, I dare you to find where I ever did.

Yeah, because if they just kill a black person for no reason, they don't even bother charging the officer. You really need psychological help. Going through life with severe OCD is no way to go.

And you can end with McCain because McCain attacked him first. Trump very seldom ever drew first blood.

If they had a real case against the Trump organization, they wouldn't have settled for anything. They would have fully prosecuted the case. But the fact of the matter is the government tried to set the company up by sending people there of color who told management they were on a public program.

The government has the resources to keep hounding people forever costing them a fortune. So the Trump's agreed to this settlement to end it already, and part of the agreement is that the company not admit to any wrongdoing which the state agreed on. The state would never agree to that if any laws were broken.
Trump was less than twenty six years old when the case was settled. How much influence do you think he had with operations?

You misunderstand me. I never said you were 3/5ths. I said weren't a black MAN. You may be black. And you may be male.

But you aren't a MAN. MEN don't whine and snivel and beg for handouts.

You are a slave.

Now, once again....go lick your masters boots.

It's all you are good for.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, sorry white boy you can't tell me what I am. You need to talk to boot lickers like Struth, those are the sell outs that will kiss your white ass to be accepted. I am not that brutha.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, sorry white boy you can't tell me what I am. You need to talk to boot lickers like Struth, those are the sell outs that will kiss your white ass to be accepted. I am not that brutha.

The only boot licker I see is you. Begging for scraps from the white man's table.

You disgust me.

You're not a sellout, yet you support a party bringing in foreigners by the millions a year that will take jobs blacks could be working.

Superbadbrutha

Trump was less than twenty six years old when the case was settled. How much influence do you think he had with operations?

Correct. The suit was actually against his father Fred as Donald was still learning the ropes. He brought Donald into the company but Fred still made all the final important decisions of the company.

Forum List

Back