3 Black Women Visciously Beat White, Female Postal Worker in Flint, MI Allegedly Over Delayed Stimulus Check

If America is full of white racists why AA don't go to Africa back?
It's a continent of great opportunities:

No racist cops, no whites, parties 24/7/365, food stamps, benefits of any kind without preconditions, zero unemployment rate, world leading science, the highest rate of Noble Prize winners, sunshine,
high tech enterprises, new engineering locations for Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Airbus, IBM, Mercedes etc. at, at most important, weekly stimulus checks without delay.

iu

One way ticket and all problems solved.

FLINT, MI – On Thursday a female postal worker was brutally attacked in Flint, MI by multiple women in an incident which was reportedly over delayed stimulus checks. No help was offered as the white postal worker was physically assaulted by 3 black women in broad daylight. A video of the assault was captured by a bystander as he watched the postal worker get beaten to the ground by three women at once.

She is a white woman so it isn't racist. Only black lives matter.

View attachment 478408

You must support communism and the death of people of a color that is not black. :auiqs.jpg:

Question. How long whites will tolerate it?
Whites Lives matter too!

That is why I live in rural America!

The system will reach the rural America soon, because Covid-1984 completely devastated economy and hungry city liberals with guns visit you soon
Only in ID, WY you can still probably survive

Try Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and so on and I must I will move to Alaska!

Every single day blacks continue to show and increase how out of control they are. That’s why they hate law and law enforcement
And every single day the weak and weepy libs cry racist over that fact being observed and addressed.

Forum List

Back