USPS worker is savagely beaten by two women 'trying to get stimulus checks' outside her badly dented postal van in broad daylight attack in Flint, Mic

More reason why blacks should be banned and deported back to where they came from....

Unless they are "good blacks" of course......which there are only about 6 or 7 of
And the good ones need to wear plaques designating their ability to be like white people and never commit a crime.(only white people live in Heaven)
Think PROPENSITY
Like the rape and murder of those that defy you?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

ACTUALLY, the Mediterranean Sea area about 2000 years ago was the most civilized and was dark skinned.
Then what ruined civilization was the attacked by the white barbarians from the north, like the Huns, Vandals, Goths, Visigoths, Bezerkers, Gauls, Franks, etc.

“There once was this caveman”
Look bud, NOBODY is living 2,000 years ago

Not one person tried to help her. That speaks volumes.
Flint is one of the top 10 most "liberal" cities in the United States....that explains the lack of concern for their fellow human being being assaulted

No, Flint is one of the most conservative cities in MI and MI is a fairly conservative state.
You likely are thinking of Ann Arbor, which is liberal.
Not according to the data in the link I provided.

A USPS mailwoman has been savagely beaten by two women who were accused of trying to rob stimulus checks from her van in Flint, Michigan.

Footage shows the two women pounding the postal worker over the back of the head as they wrestle with her in the street, just yards away from a USPS truck which has a badly dented hood.

'Bruh y'all hit the mailman, they trying to get that stimulus,' the man recording the assault is heard saying.

The postal worker is eventually able to wrench herself free and the two attackers get back into their 4x4 and speed away.

It is not clear what led to the attack, but the bystander filming is heard saying, 'They hit this mail lady car,' while giving a close up of the mangled front vents of the USPS van.

View attachment 477992View attachment 477993

Y'all po black folk must be SO proud
Why do we always bring color into discussions? This is nuts.

If they were that poor they wouldn't have a vehicle.
There are many poor people who have a vehicle. They have to get to work somehow. Just because, they are poor doesn't mean, they can't drive either. Maybe, they borrowed the car from a friend or family member.
They didn't have a weapon to rob someone? Who does that?

Maybe, they thought just beating someone up is enough of a weapon to use. I remember back in the days, we fought with our fists. Now people have to use weapons just to rob or beat someone up. We live in a coward society where anything being used is now consider a weapon.
If i'm gonna rob someone I want a weapon because it's faster that way.
I ll fight any male. Regardless of color, race, religion. You people are pussies always playing the race card.

Not one person tried to help her. That speaks volumes.
Flint is one of the top 10 most "liberal" cities in the United States....that explains the lack of concern for their fellow human being being assaulted

No, Flint is one of the most conservative cities in MI and MI is a fairly conservative state.
You likely are thinking of Ann Arbor, which is liberal.
Flint is 53% African and 37% white. I'm guessing that 53% black votes 95% Democrat

More reason why blacks should be banned and deported back to where they came from....

Unless they are "good blacks" of course......which there are only about 6 or 7 of
And the good ones need to wear plaques designating their ability to be like white people and never commit a crime.(only white people live in Heaven)
They definitely need some type of identification, uniform or something to assure everyone else that they are the appropriate kind of black...
Yeah, because people might not know that these dudes are savages with some sort of “obvious” designation.
Crips_Coffee.jpg
I see you are probably a bit fragile ...so I will try to ask again, more slowly...

WHY
ARE
CONSERVATIVES
AFRAID
TO
DEPORT
THE
BLACKS??

Don't tell me you are gonna let a bunch of sub-human savages stop you from doing what you want to do?

Conservatives are kind, compassionate and giving, they rarely fight to do what’s best for them as a collective...they like to fuck themselves over....and over again.

wow , things were never this bad in my lifetime . You know who started this all? Thats right Barack Hussein Obama. The worst president this country ever had.

A USPS mailwoman has been savagely beaten by two women who were accused of trying to rob stimulus checks from her van in Flint, Michigan.

Footage shows the two women pounding the postal worker over the back of the head as they wrestle with her in the street, just yards away from a USPS truck which has a badly dented hood.

'Bruh y'all hit the mailman, they trying to get that stimulus,' the man recording the assault is heard saying.

The postal worker is eventually able to wrench herself free and the two attackers get back into their 4x4 and speed away.

It is not clear what led to the attack, but the bystander filming is heard saying, 'They hit this mail lady car,' while giving a close up of the mangled front vents of the USPS van.

View attachment 477992View attachment 477993

Y'all po black folk must be SO proud
Why do we always bring color into discussions? This is nuts.

I am sick of the way they act. Lower class blacks act like this A LOT. It's bullshit. If I see this crap being done by whites I'll post that too.

Conservatives are kind, compassionate and giving, they rarely fight to do what’s best for them as a collective...they like to fuck themselves over....and over again.

But we've got potential. That's why the Left is so scared of us.

At least I hope we do.

carry a gun on the route and get caught, you are no longer employed....
Whoever came up with that idea should be jailed for violating the Constitution.

Also, I thought postal workers were issued pepper sprays (to stop vicious dogs - which is about what these low-life thugs are = to )

Dennis Prager: " 'Liberals are the biggest fools of all…left is evil, the right is mostly comatose'

Forum List

Back