USPS worker is savagely beaten by two women 'trying to get stimulus checks' outside her badly dented postal van in broad daylight attack in Flint, Mic

More reason why blacks should be banned and deported back to where they came from....

Unless they are "good blacks" of course......which there are only about 6 or 7 of
You will find a lot of good law abiding Black Americans. Just look anywhere but the democrat shit holes that have their democrat traitor to his race blaming everyone but the guilty why they are stuck in a shit hole. I heard after the attack they ran up a tree throwing their shit on innocent people below

Not one person tried to help her. That speaks volumes.
Flint is one of the top 10 most "liberal" cities in the United States....that explains the lack of concern for their fellow human being being assaulted

Michigan was a republican stronghold for 10 years, in terms of their governorship until Whitmer took over in 2019. As for the state itself, it's a purple swing state. Most liberal city? hardly but who needs facts anyway?

carry a gun on the route and get caught, you are no longer employed....
Whoever came up with that idea should be jailed for violating the Constitution.

Also, I thought postal workers were issued pepper sprays (to stop vicious dogs - which is about what these low-life thugs are = to )
pepper spray many times just made the bigger dogs more pissed off......the last route i had i never carried the stuff....didnt need it...

Really ? In America?
What kind of a ridiculous question is that ? Of course, in America. Did you think you had no right to bear arms, and to defend yourself ? What do you think this is ? The UK ? or New York City ?
I was asking if a postal worker could be fired for carrying while working .
yes they can....they have zero tolerance for guns on PO property and on the employees.....cops and postal inspectors are excluded...at least when i was working thats the way it was....im sure its even worse now....

More reason why blacks should be banned and deported back to where they came from....

Unless they are "good blacks" of course......which there are only about 6 or 7 of
And the good ones need to wear plaques designating their ability to be like white people and never commit a crime.(only white people live in Heaven)
Think PROPENSITY
Like the rape and murder of those that defy you?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png
Yea....history sucks when you are trying to rewrite it...

It turns out that they were wrong about the italians. In 2021 they are hard working people and fine citizens.

Flint is one of the top 10 most "liberal" cities in the United States....that explains the lack of concern for their fellow human being being assaulted

Michigan was a republican stronghold for 10 years, in terms of their governorship until Whitmer took over in 2019. As for the state itself, it's a purple swing state. Most liberal city? hardly but who needs facts anyway?
Flint is what i am talking about. As the data i provided shows it’s the 10th most liberal city in america.

yes they can....they have zero tolerance for guns on PO property and on the employees.....cops and postal inspectors are excluded...at least when i was working thats the way it was....im sure its even worse now....
Anybody who would take away an American's right to defend him/herself, ought to be tortured with being required to watch The View, for 100 straight hours.

Postal workers should be able to carry a self-defense pistol same as anybody else. This incident is a perfect example of why. Lot of dumbasses out there in the workforce. We should have zero tolerance for THEM.

Anybody who would take away an American's right to defend him/herself, ought to be tortured with being required to watch The View, for 100 straight hours.

Postal workers should be able to carry a self-defense pistol same as anybody else. This incident is a perfect example of why. Lot of dumbasses out there in the workforce. We should have zero tolerance for THEM.
i used to deliver diamonds to a jewelry store on my route.....one day he showed me what i just delivered.....$25,000 worth.....

Flint is what i am talking about. As the data i provided shows it’s the 10th most liberal city in america.
Apparently the mail carrier is responsible. Blows up a lot of opinions in this thread.
Flint mail carrier charged in fight on cellphone video

Apparently the mail carrier is responsible. Blows up a lot of opinions in this thread.

Because she's white.

Because she's white.
Is that a question or a statement?

And the good ones need to wear plaques designating their ability to be like white people and never commit a crime.(only white people live in Heaven)
Think PROPENSITY
Like the rape and murder of those that defy you?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

ACTUALLY, the Mediterranean Sea area about 2000 years ago was the most civilized and was dark skinned.
Then what ruined civilization was the attacked by the white barbarians from the north, like the Huns, Vandals, Goths, Visigoths, Bezerkers, Gauls, Franks, etc.
My! How things change in just 2,000 years. :rolleyes:

In defense of lower class blacks they will rob and beat other blacks just as savagely as they beat this
mail woman.

Apparently you missed my post above.
Why would you say that? Because your insight was so sharp and one of a kind no one else could possibly
come to the same conclusion you did?

For the record I did not see any other post that was like mine. That doesn't make my post brilliant
or especially insightful. It just means I have observed the behavior of the people that brawl in
airport lounges, restaurants and beat up waitresses and skip out on meals and they seem to me like people a cut below any other socio-economic group I know of and that includes other blacks.

It's not the racial make up. It's the utter lack of concern for other people at all and the fact that they feel
they are "owed" something because of what they are.

Apparently you missed my post above.
Why would you say that? Because your insight was so sharp and one of a kind no one else could possibly
come to the same conclusion you did?

For the record I did not see any other post that was like mine. That doesn't make my post brilliant
or especially insightful. It just means I have observed the behavior of the people that brawl in
airport lounges, restaurants and beat up waitresses and skip out on meals and they seem to me like people a cut below any other socio-economic group I know of and that includes other blacks.

It's not the racial make up. It's the utter lack of concern for other people at all and the fact that they feel
they are "owed" something because of what they are.
WTF. My insight? WTF. I didn’t direct the police department or the media. LMFAO.

WTF. My insight? WTF. I didn’t direct the police department or the media. LMFAO.
No one said you did. LMFAO back! In case you couldn't pick up the subtle signal I was being
facetious and ironic.
There was no "insight" from you and why you think it was important for me to know you posted something
similar to my post is baffling. And I haven't seen evidence of that anyway.

Forum List

Back