White Male Investment Banker Punches Black Female MTA Worker In Face And Is Released Without Bail

Every time you speak of any issue, you insert race into it even if race wasn't a factor.
Race is a factor 98% of the time.
Your OP is proof positive of that. You want to make it about race when what it's really about is Democrat policies.
Right, because republican policies NEVER involve race.
Democrats are renown for letting criminals go no matter what color they are.
Whites are renowned for letting white criminals go.
It's happening across the country.
It has been happening in this country, since it was founded.
In San Francisco for instance, shoplifting is a misdemeanor unless the thief steals more than $1,000 per day. The cops won't even come out because it's not worth their time. All the Wallgreen's closed up because of that, and other stores are following because nobody can stay in business by allowing people to take whatever they want. Chicago, again, another fine example. Don't chase any criminals on foot.

Why is Walgreens really closing stores in San Francisco?
The San Francisco Chronicle found San Francisco Police data did not support Walgreens' explanation that it is closing five stores due to organized retail theft. The stores slated to close had "fewer than two recorded shoplifting incidents a month on average since 2018," according to the report.

the amazing thjng is he is such a plantation boy that when his issue is exposed to be a demaklan policy…he cant handle it…he’s a demklan plantation boy first
See unlike you boot licker, I don't have loyalty to any party. I can show where I have criticized Democrats can you say the same of Republicans? Hell no. You are a boot licking whore who will attack a black man to be accepted by a white man. There is definitely no shame in your game.

They took a knee to bring awareness to black folks being murdered by police which has been happening since this country was founded. Tell me what Law gives cops a green light to murder black and brown folks.

They could have brought their ignorant awareness to light without disrespecting our flag and anthem. What gives police the right to use deadly force? The same right that gives your average American the right to use deadly force, and that is if the attacker presents a threat of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law that these stupid jocks didn't understand.

Trump is like you, will stand around and brag and boast about being a supporter. He supported it so much his coward as had 5 deferments while other real patriotic Americans were dying serving their country.

So because he didn't serve means he doesn't support our military? How do you suppose Biden or Clinton didn't serve?

Yea a blog is definitely evidence that Trump was innocent.

It's a copy of the official FBI report. It's also reported by other sources. All you have to do is Google the story.

The Trump policy back then was not to rent to people on government programs like HUD or Section 8. Color was of no issue. The government didn't like that policy, so they sent black government agents to his apartments making the claim they were on these programs, and of course the management told them they had no openings. And if you read the report, what they found is that their informer was a disgruntled doorman that was fired from his job. That's what started it all.

If you think the report is incorrect, then provide evidence of it.

I don't know that he did pull his gun on the officer because that couldn't be seen in the video. Without a doubt he had a gun, and I'm sure he was eventually arrested.
So the officer was lying when he told him to put it down, he just made that up for shits and giggles. Had he been black or brown he would have been shot on the spot.

Name one that does.

In some places usually ran by Democrats. In places Democrats have no leadership, crime and violent crime is not nearly as high.

The San Francisco Chronicle found San Francisco Police data did not support Walgreens' explanation that it is closing five stores due to organized retail theft. The stores slated to close had "fewer than two recorded shoplifting incidents a month on average since 2018," according to the report.

So you trust a leftist paper that sides with leftist politicians over the people in the know such as corporate? BTW, I have a bridge for sale if you're interested.

They could have brought their ignorant awareness to light without disrespecting our flag and anthem.
The right to protest is a freedom we have in this country, it's funny how you hate peaceful protest by black NFL players at a football game, but you will defend right wingers attacking this nation's capital.
What gives police the right to use deadly force? The same right that gives your average American the right to use deadly force, and that is if the attacker presents a threat of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law that these stupid jocks didn't understand.
When have you ever been given the right to murder someone who is of no harm to you?
So because he didn't serve means he doesn't support our military? How do you suppose Biden or Clinton didn't serve?
When did Clinton or Biden ever attack those who have served?
It's a copy of the official FBI report. It's also reported by other sources. All you have to do is Google the story.

The Trump policy back then was not to rent to people on government programs like HUD or Section 8. Color was of no issue. The government didn't like that policy, so they sent black government agents to his apartments making the claim they were on these programs, and of course the management told them they had no openings. And if you read the report, what they found is that their informer was a disgruntled doorman that was fired from his job. That's what started it all.

If you think the report is incorrect, then provide evidence of it.
Post the actual case, not some garbage from a blog.

Post the story.

Members of the audience and Zeldin's campaign team restrained Jakubonis until deputies arrived and took him into custody, the statement added. The suspect was arraigned in Perinton Town Court and released on his own recognizance.

The right to protest is a freedom we have in this country, it's funny how you hate peaceful protest by black NFL players at a football game, but you will defend right wingers attacking this nation's capital.

First of all find me one post where I ever defended the people that attacked the Capitol. Secondly I never said they didn't have the right to kneel or disrespect our flag or anthem. But people have the right to find their demeanor disgusting like I do and obviously President Trump.

When have you ever been given the right to murder someone who is of no harm to you?

I didn't say I did, did I? Nobody has that right including our police. If police kill a person of no threat to them, they are arrested and held on charges or the case is heard by a grand jury.

When did Clinton or Biden ever attack those who have served?

When did Trump unless a person attacked him first?

Post the actual case, not some garbage from a blog.

That is the actual case. Like I said, if you think its bogus, prove my evidence wrong, not ask for evidence you approve of.

Members of the audience and Zeldin's campaign team restrained Jakubonis until deputies arrived and took him into custody, the statement added. The suspect was arraigned in Perinton Town Court and released on his own recognizance.

Attempted to stab him, he was unhurt. Where did the article say that man was set free with no bail.

Attempted to stab him, he was unhurt. Where did the article say that man was set free with no bail.

What do you think released on his own recognizance means?

He didn't have to actually get stabbed. It's totally against the law to attack somebody with a deadly weapon. That could possibly be an attempted murder charge, but they let the guy go because that's how they roll in a commie state.

Why would they report shoplifting incidents if no one is charged?

I guess you forgot about the 94 crime bill Biden author that gave root to systematic racism

Why would they report shoplifting incidents if no one is charged?
They wouldn't report it.

With you, it is 100% of the time, isn't it?

Isn't that a GOOD thing? Or can you name one that operates as a function of race?

And blacks are renown for shooting each other in cold blood.

They figured better to lose money closing those stores than to lose money constantly getting held up by black thugs at the risk of their employees and repairing the stores every few weeks.

Forum List

Back